Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3815217 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (3368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2017
izzou:

grin grin

Bodis don get mods?

Na M.ynd44 handwork be that
I don't get u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stevemarkdangot(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hi NAiralander, I have domain www.orderfoodatlanta.com for sale.
Kindly buzz me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 4:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Please how can one contact godaddy without having to call them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by modath(f): 5:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in 10 mins or LESS...

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
ewuoso2002:
Live chat or direct call for faster assistance. your email may not be replied.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
iykepromotions:
Live chat or direct call for faster assistance. your email may not be replied.
It's like they've disabled their live chat for some countries. I think Nigeria, inclusive.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sunboy(m): 4:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Payoneer funds needed as usual, instant payment as always.

Contact in signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:28am On Jun 26, 2017
OK. occasionally I saw live chat when I visited them but my best form of communication to them is by phone; Direct call. always available.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
ewuoso2002:
Go through their chat. They are equally active for support
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
We have high keywords domains for sell. Dollarcurrencies.com iphoneng.com collegeschool.com
if you need any of them. Please drop your mail for price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2017
That moment when you bought an expired domain 3 days ago; $5.99 and the former owner contacting you today with a plea of $100 offer begging you that the domain mistakingly expired from his hand. What would you do? smiley cc expertix, toluxe007 and other domainers.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by imabillionaire: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Call me on 09021178615

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toluxe0075: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
iykepromotions:
That moment when you bought an expired domain 3 days ago; $5.99 and the former owner contacting you today with a plea of $100 offer begging you that the domain mistakingly expired from his hand. What would you do? smiley cc expertix, toluxe007 and other domainers.
I will try to push for a better deal. I will tell him an end user has contacted me about the domain and negotiation is ongoing and that what the end user offered is far greater than what he's offering. if he asked about the amount the end user offered, I'll tell him it's above $500. His response will determine my next line of action.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
toluxe0075:

I will try to push for a better deal. I will tell him an end user has contacted me about the domain and negotiation is ongoing and that what the end user offered is far greater than what he's offering. if he asked about the amount the end user offered, I'll tell him it's above $500. His response will determine my next line of action.
great reply. similar negotiation currently going on now. feel for him though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please you guys should recommend a trusted paypal exchanger..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
fighal:
Please you guys should recommend a trusted paypal exchanger..
Legalwealth. wonderful guy. info@ijamsolution.Com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
iykepromotions:

Thanks for the mention! You are also awesome.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
good day everyone,i happy that i am happy that i have overcome the afternic and bodis reg hassle.thanks to oga iyke,infact this thread has made believe i have pple to who are selflessly helping others make a living online.
smiley well yesterday i was able to buy a domain on NOMINALIA,but the set back am having is how to change the nameservers on the nominalia there pattern entails creating a CNAME AND AM CONFUSED HOW DO I GO ABOUT THAT PLSSS,PLEASE ALSO HELP ME APPRAISE THE DOMAIN =LEEDSSOLAR.COM

NOMINALIA PRICE FOR DOMAINS IS SOMEHOW CHEAP SHAAA smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Johndaniels:
good day everyone,i happy that i am happy that i have overcome the afternic and bodis reg hassle.thanks to oga iyke,infact this thread has made believe i have pple to who are selflessly helping others make a living online.
smiley well yesterday i was able to buy a domain on NOMINALIA,but the set back am having is how to change the nameservers on the nominalia there pattern entails creating a CNAME AND AM CONFUSED HOW DO I GO ABOUT THAT PLSSS,PLEASE ALSO HELP ME APPRAISE THE DOMAIN =LEEDSSOLAR.COM

That domain was regged upside down. IMHO i think it should be solarleads and not leadssolar. Well yoh might be lucky getting someone to buy it.
About nominalia settings. That is the problem with them, You just have to create the cname. in your cpanel
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
expertix:

That domain was regged upside down. IMHO i think it should be solarleads and not leadssolar. Well yoh might be lucky getting someone to buy it.
About nominalia settings. That is the problem with them, You just have to create the cname. in your cpanel

Pls how do I fill up that cname panel form
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Should I delete nominalia cname and put thatof bodis
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
iykepromotions:
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Johndaniels:

you don't need cname

just click on your domain in your control panel , then click DNS, click dns modification, you will see a message telling u all service attached to the domain will be cancelled, click accept, then you will see where to change your name server, note. you will have to provide the IP address of the name server u ought to use ....simply use command prompt to get the IP address e.g ping bodis.com for bodis IP....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
jamih:

you don't need cname

just click on your domain in your control panel , then click DNS, click dns modification, you will see a message telling u all service attached to the domain will be cancelled, click accept, then you will see where to change your name server, note. you will have to provide the IP address of the name server u ought to use ....simply use command prompt to get the IP address e.g ping bodis.com for bodis IP....

I wil do that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sammybase(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunboy:
Payoneer funds needed as usual, instant payment as always.

Contact in signature.

How much payoneer do u need sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rexandyke(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice article I must sau. I found a better article here http://www.andyke.com/2017/04/domain-flipping-101-how-to-make-money.html?m=1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sunboy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sammybase:

How much payoneer do u need sir

As much as you have sir. Let's related on WhatsApp sir, my contact in signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greetings people. Please which companies currently offers free email forwarding with individual domains ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
jamih:

you don't need cname

just click on your domain in your control panel , then click DNS, click dns modification, you will see a message telling u all service attached to the domain will be cancelled, click accept, then you will see where to change your name server, note. you will have to provide the IP address of the name server u ought to use ....simply use command. prompt to get the IP address e.g ping bodis.com for bodis IP....
I have done it and it worked perfectly waiting for 24hrs thank Jamih
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
DEagle1:
Greetings people. Please which companies currently offers free email forwarding with individual domains ?
Most forein registrars offer this including Godaddy, whois and namesilo. Exceptionally, alpnames gives TWO Private e-mail account Set up totally FREE i.e yourname@yourdomain.com so far you have a domain name with them.

Regards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (3368) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.