Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545270 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 3:24am On Jun 29, 2017
iykepromotions:
That moment when you bought an expired domain 3 days ago; $5.99 and the former owner contacting you today with a plea of $100 offer begging you that the domain mistakingly expired from his hand. What would you do? smiley cc expertix, toluxe007 and other domainers.

If you can verify the person is the real owner, you may sell at double the asking price ($200). At least, you'd have gone easy on the person while letting him/her pay extra for the error. IMO, Everything is not about reaping mega profit.

BUT this should be only if you can confirm the person is the real owner, it's a small business and you have no urgent plan for the name. I've read of funny tales people tell so they can buy domains for cheap.

The final decision is yours to take anyways.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
jamih:

you don't need cname

just click on your domain in your control panel , then click DNS, click dns modification, you will see a message telling u all service attached to the domain will be cancelled, click accept, then you will see where to change your name server, note. you will have to provide the IP address of the name server u ought to use ....simply use command prompt to get the IP address e.g ping bodis.com for bodis IP....

I am lost as to using command prompt in getting ip address.
I tried it now all i get is request timeout
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Johndaniels:

I have done it and it worked perfectly waiting for 24hrs thank Jamih

how did u get the ip
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
which site is registering domains now cheaply.
Alpnames is $8.75
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
ewuoso2002:

how did u get the ip

open the command prompt with your internet on
then
ping ns1.Bodis.com for bodis ip ping ns2.bodis.com
Note: there is a space in btw ping and the ns2.bodis.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Johndaniels:
I have done it and it worked perfectly waiting for 24hrs thank Jamih
you are welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
ewuoso2002:

how did u get the ip
I also used google to get it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
iykepromotions:
Most forein registrars offer this including Godaddy, whois and namesilo. Exceptionally, alpnames gives TWO Private e-mail account Set up totally FREE i.e yourname@yourdomain.com so far you have a domain name with them.

Regards.
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls how do I list my domain on namepros am am finding it hard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Johndaniels:
Pls how do I list my domain on namepros am am finding it hard
click on sell domain
you will see an option to choose auction , offer or BIN .choose the one you want, then click on create thread. hope it helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by matty4u(m): 5:22am On Jun 30, 2017
hello gurus in the house. please my parked domain with bodis is no longer displaying ads just showing a blue big box with a for sale page at the top.pls what do i have to do about this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Hello Nairalanders

Have anyone ever contacted end user through outbound calls?..As dis might serve as a viable alternative 4 domainers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by robotix: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
expertix:

That domain was regged upside down. IMHO i think it should be solarleads and not leadssolar. Well yoh might be lucky getting someone to buy it.
About nominalia settings. That is the problem with them, You just have to create the cname. in your cpanel
leeds is a location in UK. Take note. So, it's perfectly intact.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2017
ewuoso2002:
which site is registering domains now cheaply.
Alpnames is $8.75
Directnic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
robotix:

Ok it is a GEO domain name! Noted. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone here noticed an increasing number of request from end users to show proof of ownership for potential domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
ejosh4:
Hello Nairalanders

Have anyone ever contacted end user through outbound calls?..As dis might serve as a viable alternative 4 domainers

cold calling , never tried it b4
will try it one of this days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tnot(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
While i observe things... cool MTN DATA AVAILABLE!

1GB @ Card: 700 (Bank: #600)
2GB @ Card: 1300 (Bank: #1200)
3GB @ #1800
5GB @ #2500

90days validity assured!

Call: 08169025290
What'sapp: 08034718381
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Shoesbio.com
Malaga-carhire.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 1:55am On Jul 02, 2017
robotix:
Thats true,i forgot to remind expertix about that thanks though...pls I need domain sales letter my email is jlazarus167@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lovadeshy: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2017
hello guys, I keep receiving notifications from afternic almost every day to opt in into premium network for two of my domains.. what exactly are they requesting me to do?

secondly , I listed my 3 domains at godaddy auction but never receive any offer for them, could that be because the price is high?

please expertise, can you kindly take us through the registration and verification process on sedo? I registered twice only to get back there and see that my account has been blocked before sending back the verification form.

Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Johndaniels:

Thats true,i forgot to remind expertix about that thanks though...pls I need domain sales letter my email is jlazarus167@gmail.com
Redirect your attention away from uk city keywords talking from experience. The sales letter have been sent.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lovadeshy:
hello guys, I keep receiving notifications from afternic almost every day to opt in into premium network for two of my domains.. what exactly are they requesting me to do?

secondly , I listed my 3 domains at godaddy auction but never receive any offer for them, could that be because the price is high?

Regards

1. It's All about their premium domain listing, once you opt in, your domains will be scattered among their numerous sales partners and marketplaces including Godaddy and buydomains.com, don't worry, once your domain is eligible for transfer, you will get a notification mail from your registrar, simply click on the long link to complete this.

2. @ Auctions, it's adviceable to price your domain quite low like $20 STARTING bid to attract several interested bidders. A domain you may put at $20 starting offer may end up selling $700 IF there are many bidders rather than the one you put $300 as your opening bid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
BlackmanRealEstate.com > Negotiating.......

BluecarsRental.com registered today, currently doing an outbounding. will fully report each completed sales here soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 17lee(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
this is very exciting topic, i have gone through from chapter one to the end i give kudos to all the guru in the house that have contributed one way or the other,more grace to your elbow.my only worry is that i found out that the real info are not really accessible in one or two pages you can only hand pic them from different pages and this make it a bit difficult for one to grab the major info. personally i have decided to do just that for anyone who care get it here https://amosbest..com.ng/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
iykepromotions:
BlackmanRealEstate.com > Negotiating.......

BluecarsRental.com registered today, currently doing an outbounding. will fully report each completed sales here soon.
Boss.. come dash me one handregged now grin cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
iykepromotions:
Redirect your attention away from uk city keywords talking from experience. The sales letter have been sent.
thanks I have recieved it
Am kind of stuck, I sent letters one replied telling me he intentionally let it go, though I've put it up for auction on namepros, what else can I do sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
@17lee have you cared to confirm whether it's true or not? publishing it in your blog word to word and without reference is unprofessional and clearly of misleading others. severally I have caught several information marketers copying my blog @ Julanky.com word to word and demanding money from people. this is totally uncalled for, fraudulent and capable of misleading the public. over time I have adviced anyone searching for a way to make money online to always ask for a proof/proofs from the so called expert or self acclaimed Guru whether the information is free or not. Mind you, this is just an awareness thread and never an ABC on how to get started. That said, desist from copying someone's creativity and research word to word without a reference or a permission from the real owner.

Inasmuch as am not against selling or sharing of information on making money online, you must have proof of earnings, experienced and be original.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
abdulslutsky:
Boss.. come dash me one handregged now grin cheesy
send me a direct mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Donmichael785(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2017

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by osca234: 4:26am On Jul 04, 2017
@ gurus in the house what is the best or easiest means to pay for a domain name from Nigeria.

I tried using my Skyebank MasterCard but they told me I can't make international payments with their cards except I have a domiciliary acct.

pls guys help me with .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2017
osca234:
@ gurus in the house what is the best or easiest means to pay for a domain name from Nigeria.

I tried using my Skyebank MasterCard but they told me I can't make international payments with their cards except I have a domiciliary acct.

pls guys help me with .
GTB Mastercards works fine for international transactions. though you can still use your skye card to buy from a Nigerian Registrar; Domainking.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Fadatee27, Allfavours, mazizitonene(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.