Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545464 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2017
No true domainer is poor.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Griffon(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2017
iykepromotions:
No true domainer is poor.

Iyke I am still expecting your mail.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Johndaniels:
thanks I have recieved it
Am kind of stuck, I sent letters one replied telling me he intentionally let it go, though I've put it up for auction on namepros, what else can I do sir
Boss how did u overcome the uk domain p

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by okeyfineboy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Any abj based experienced dominiar here...please should signal me...thank u

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
abdulslutsky:

Boss.. come dash me one handregged now grin cheesy

Even if he dashed you, you may not know how to sell it. Because buying or regging of domains is a peculiar skill and selling is another peculiar skill. OK! Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by okeyfineboy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please I will like to get the domain sales letter...I need to get involved..thank u...ohazulikeokey@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by marv1: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
please how do i start . I am interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
expertix:

Even if he dashed you, you may not know how to sell it. Because buying or regging of domains is a peculiar skill and selling is another peculiar skill. OK! Cheers.
Boss expertix...I shall report the completed sale(s) here, sir > grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
following
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
check this out guys cardiffoffice.com and laurelcarpetcleaning.net
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
abdulslutsky:

Boss expertix...I shall report the completed sale(s) here, sir > grin

Good, I wish you so soon. Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
I have the following domians for sale
plumbervillapark.com
needcarkeys.com
heatpumpmaine.com
carpetcleaningwalthamstow.com
I listed them at undeveloped.com and namesilo
I parked them with afternic
All also contacted endusers
Is there anything i have left undone or are there other marketplace i can list them FOR QUICK SALES
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
ewuoso2002:
plumbervillapark.com
needcarkeys.com
heatpumpmaine.com
Is there anything i have left undone or are there other marketplace i can list them FOR QUICK SALES

My brother goan pray! grin
ewuoso2002:
plumbervillapark.com
needcarkeys.com
heatpumpmaine.com

My brother goan pray!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dand9206(m): 2:52am On Jul 06, 2017
ewuoso2002:
plumbervillapark.com
needcarkeys.com
heatpumpmaine.com
You can also give sedo a try
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Torackzy(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2017
please I'm interested my email rinzywayne@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Please who has used Godaddys forwarding email here? I need little guide. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Torackzy:
please I'm interested my email rinzywayne@gmail.com
No need of dropping your email except you need the Domain sales letter. To fully get started, read and do more research on your own EVEN outside this thread or visit www.Julanky.com for direct Mentorship, tools and Guidelines.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lesson I learnt today on domaining.

I did outbound for all my domain, and one was picked by the guy and we got straight to pricing, frankly I would have sold the domain to him for any amount but he offered me $70 and I accept the price, but he told me thereafter that he did some research on the domain and find out it was own by a Nigerian and I said am a Nigerian, he now said he cannot go ahead with the deal because he had many issues from Nigeria domainer.. That is how I lost a deal have been on since 2 days ago..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by louisoneh: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
hello guys
please I registered a domain sometime ago, listed it for sale on afternic and parked it with bodis... I have had up to 13 visits and 8 clicks but up till now am still seeing my earnings per click as 0.00
it's been up to a month... any idea pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
louisoneh:
hello guys
please I registered a domain sometime ago, listed it for sale on afternic and parked it with bodis... I have had up to 13 visits and 8 clicks but up till now am still seeing my earnings per click as 0.00

The cpc is definitely low, next time aim for higher cpc and higher search volume

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
louisoneh:
hello guys
CPC. depending on the keyword, such a domain will only be good for selling.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Carmal90:

I did outbound for all my domain, and one was picked by the guy and we got straight to pricing, frankly I would have sold the domain to him for any amount but he offered me $70 and I accept the price, but he told me thereafter that he did some research on the domain and find out it was own by a Nigerian and I said am a Nigerian, he now said he cannot go ahead with the deal because he had many issues from Nigeria domainer.. That is how I lost a deal have been on since 2 days ago..
your easy acceptance made him to be suspicious or he's simply not A serious buyer. Personally I have sold domains privately both to a guy in the uk and a company @ US. I never have any issue being a Nigerian. My first domain sale was at afternic and I made it known to them that am a Nigerian, living in Nigeria. your country of origin does not matter, what matters is your type of domain and negotiation skill if it is outbounding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Carmal90:

what do you mean by outbound? what is the process? Or is it samething as auction
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
iykepromotions:
your easy acceptance made him to be suspicious or he's simply not A serious buyer. Personally I have sold domains privately both to a guy in the uk and a company @ US. I never have any issue being a Nigerian. My first domain sale was at afternic and I made it known to them that am a Nigerian, living in Nigeria. your country of origin does not matter, what matters is your type of domain and negotiation skill if it is outbounding.

I agree with your point that he is not a serious buyer, but I disagree with you on saying cos I accepted his first offer, I have read and I know from offline business that it doesn't matter at all, the highest is he will reduce his pricing.. Nevertheless am thankful for your input.. Lesson learnt
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
talkportal:

what do you mean by outbound? what is the process? Or is it samething as auction

Outbound is different from auction, outbound is sending unsolicited email to a prospective buyer and Informing him or her about your domain..
why auction is listing on a platform for the highest bidder to win... But both are forms of marketing your domain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Carmal90:

If its listed on afternic, tell him he could purchase the name directly by typing your domain on Godaddy, Once he buys there, Afternic wud contact you 4 d payment.... This is 100% done if there are trust issues

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Carmal90:

I agree with your point that he is not a serious buyer, but I disagree with you on saying cos I accepted his first offer, I have read and I know from offline business that it doesn't matter at all, the highest is he will reduce his pricing.. Nevertheless am thankful for your input.. Lesson learnt
don't worry, you may end up selling that domain much higher than the low ball offer. I have hastily accepted a $100 offer via undeveloped but the buyer never pay. I contacted undeveloped support and they told me that the man is not a serious buyer. that same week I have another offer and we later concluded at $225, He paid next day and undeveloped removed their 15% and paid me $185.
Lastly In domaining is not adviceable to accept the FIRST offer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
iykepromotions:
don't worry, you may end up selling that domain much higher than the low ball offer. I have hastily accepted a $100 offer via undeveloped but the buyer never pay. I contacted undeveloped support and they told me that the man is not a serious buyer. that same week I have another offer and we later concluded at $225, He paid next day and undeveloped removed their 15% and paid me $185.

Thanks..
Update from your recent negotiations if you don't mind sharing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
ejosh4:

If its listed on afternic, tell him he could purchase the name directly by typing your domain on Godaddy, Once he buys there, Afternic wud contact you 4 d payment.... This is 100% done if there are trust issues

I thought about this option but I don't want to convince him much am not a fraudulent being, I just let it go... I know I will find a buyer.. Thanks for the advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Carmal90:

Outbound is different from auction, outbound is sending unsolicited email to a prospective buyer and Informing him or her about your domain..
why auction is listing on a platform for the highest bidder to win... But both are forms of marketing your domain
Oh I get like direct contacting end-users with sales letter and all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mazizitonene(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.