Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541522 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bolubej: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Good evening everyone. pls i need reviews on realmoney.website a click on payed ads site
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Expertix can I get your email or something.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OkunrinMeta: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello guys, I have this domain www.gainprogress.com Please how can i sell it fast. I have listed it on flippa but no show. Can anyone help?
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Amazing sale to a NIGERIAN COMPANY even when others are complaining of Recession.....

You thought I am done?

Domain name: Instant/Pickup dot com
Sale venue: AfterNic
Seller: Me
Asking price: $4999
Sale price: $4999
Purchase price: $26
Details:

The buyer for this domain is Amazon. You read that right.

Listed this for $4999 since I bought it few months ago. I bought this to sell to InstantPickup.net guys but never contacted them.

Received offer from Nigeria once, and after I gave them my asking price they never replied, now I see they're using InstantPickupApp.com.

Last week I was shifting to a new apartment and was too busy to reply to offers and other emails.

Received 7-8 offers on this through Sedo, Efty and whois email in 2-3 days. From $20 to Max $500 offers. Never replied to anyone because of the above reason.

I wondered why this domain is receiving so much interest but never did any research. I thought that maybe it's the same buyer, maybe someone is trying to hide their identity, who knows. I usually do research and reply as soon as possible but I thought I had nothing to lose.

Those were all re-sellers who read the news on the first page of google, Amazon has started this new service, announced the name before buying the domain. The re-sellers wanted to grab the domain for cheap and sell it to Amazon for a lot of money obviously.

If only I had googled the name, if only! I would've increased the asking price to $50k or maybe I would've removed the price and waited for them to make an offer.

I was happy with $4999 before I knew who the buyer was, it happened so fast but if I wasn't so lazy I could've just spent a second on google and increased the price in a few minutes!

I will receive $3,999.20 after AfterNic's commission.

Anyways, which business lets you sell a $50 thing for $13k or a $26 for $5k. I can't think of any. There is no business like this.

It's a great business, especially for lazy people like me. Waking up, whenever you want, being your own boss, wearing the same clothes for a week, lol. Playing a video game for hours and then checking your mail and you have sold a domain, sleeping 12 hours a day and you wake up and have made $11k.. riding a gravy train like a boss.

I heard when I was a child that money doesn't grow on trees, that was not true.

Thanks.

P.S: The buyer is not Amazon, my bad. Sorry.

Your's freakin' truly,

Haris
The Best Domainer Of The End-Times
HeroNames.com

Copied from Namepros..... and correctly,a New launched Nigerian company bought it. Their correct info and contacts is at whois.com

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Xtianvic(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Xtianvic:
Please is there chance of selling these domains for profit? Softwarelodge.com and gsmpalace.com. Both are hand reged.

cc expertix, iykepromotions, carmal90, 2sexycom

please help expertix iykepromotions carmal90 2sexycom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Frankicent:
Expertix can I get your email or something.

Please sorry, write me through my contact in my signature. I will respond to your enquiry. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Xtianvic:

please help expertix iykepromotions carmal90 2sexycom
I can't understand how software can work with lodge in this order? Is it lodging sofware or what should it be used for? I don't like GSMPalace.com either. IMO. But that does not mean you cannot sell them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Promxy94:
U guys should help me o
My three domains
Lubbockpower.com
And the rest two don't want to sell o
I have done all the listings now am just broke like hell
Since march....
What else can I do even if it means selling them 200dollars abeg make person help me
Try visit domain auctions and study what is happening their. Domain is unlike foodstuffs that sells too fast. I f you look at afternic you can see that tbose domains that are on tbeir forefront remains same since over six months. So you should borrow a leaf from there. Even if you have premium names, they dont sell fast. Patient dog eat fat bones.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2017
expertix:

Try visit domain auctions and study what is happening their. Domain is unlike foodstuffs that sells too fast. I f you look at afternic you can see that tbose domains that are on tbeir forefront remains same since over six months. So you should borrow a leaf from there. Even if you have premium names, they dont sell fast. Patient dog eat fat bones.
Thanks sir but what will u say of that my domain Lubbock power.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Promxy94:

Thanks sir but what will u say of that my domain Lubbock power.com

If you wish. You can follow my advice. Lubock Power and Light is like Ikeja Power distributing Company in Lagos Suburb (iKEDC)
It is very likely to be a trade mark name.
Trade mark could get you into trouble and more so it is not good to get a domain if it is only one company has the name because they are not likely to buy it and if it is a trademark; you may be ordered to surrender the name to them or else you are looking for court case/injunction that could cost you something like $100,000 or otherwise; God forbid.
See there company https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubbock_Power_and_Light

However, some domainers have sold trademark domains but it is highly risky

I have just checked the keyword @trademarkia.com and the trademark has not been registered.

If you are courageous, you can contact them via their website contact or better still, look for their CEO and write him for purchase and see what happens.

Good luck.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
golddeejay:
I notice for the past few months, good average names are hard to come by at expired list. Average names now are finding ways to auction going for $200. I stop dropcatching because dropcatch most time get the names. Again its either they go to auction or hugedomains get them. Are you still getting quality names at expired list and do you do it?

iykepromotion
2sexycom
expertix

Good names are still available... I picked and sold Miami Roofing Contractor dot com, I own New York Billboards dot com it just got a bit harder.. that is all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please does anyone here have Access Bank dom account? I need help with signatures... very urgent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
2sexycom:
Please does anyone here have Access Bank dom account? I need help with signatures... very urgent
Someone with Access current account should be ok for reference.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Namesilo is currently doing promo
$5.99

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
expertix:

Thanks. I have gotten a signature and should hit the bank tomorrow morning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Treasure28:
Namesilo is currently doing promo $5.99
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by randomShek: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=iykepromotions post=60225586][/quote]Pls how do I pay for a $0.99 domain with payoneer? I have tried changing coupon codes but to no avail.

PS: Should I choose my payment region as Nigeria or US?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by guass(m): 4:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank 
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour.
http://veruredrfygj.win/7664480761584
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Namesilo launched there much waiting promo $5.99 .com.

Use below coupon Code to get $1 discount.

September1

Com499

Com-4

GETCOM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=iykepromotions post=60225586][/quote]I want to start this domain biz. Pls wat is d first thing ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
africanman85:
I want to start this domain biz. Pls wat is d first thing ?
Start reading from page 1 and regularly visit namepros.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2017
expertix:

I have submitted the files at the bank and it should be ready by Monday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yunken: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Please expertise in the house what do have to say about this? myrentalalsonline.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2017
2sexycom:
I have submitted the files at the bank and it should be ready by Monday.
Nice, if all your references are access bank account holders and in good conditions; your account should be ready as you said. How much is their opening payment for dom account? Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
expertix:

Nice, if all your references are access bank account holders and in good conditions; your account should be ready as you said. How much is their opening payment for dom account? Cheers.
opening payment is so so so 2000 lol bro, i have never paid for such. My dom at GTB and this one is free. As long as you have an account with them, you have no problem. Also, I submitted only one Referee oo

P.S: neo4real AND Feezdculestboy, i have replied your PMs and I do not hear back. check your spam folders.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yunken: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
yunken:
Please expertise in the house what do have to say about this? myrentalalsonline.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
What are d details to send to a seller after purchase of a domain ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
africanman85:
What are d details to send to a seller after purchase of a domain ?

It works like this, sign up, fill your info when signing up and register ur domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
2sexycom:

It works like this, sign up, fill your info when signing up and register ur domains.
Sorry, i mean d details to send to a buyer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bstring(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Move on boss... I also know of some way to earn cool cash online and in no time you become your own boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.