Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3591364 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2017
this are wonderful domains.beatssolo is put at 400000$,are they handreg,did you get them from expireddomains
huxman:
Sir iyke thanks for the code. I was the one that call u today. Well i got two domains today on godaddy beatssolo.com and supergoodfilms.com for 8.2euros. I bought the second one coz i saw superstarfilms.com sold for 4100 dollers on namebio and there is currently a company named supergoodfilms. This is actually my first ever domain purchase. Bosses in d haus how do i fair and lyk how much should i appraise them. Any inpu ts on how i can sell them is very much welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
this are wonderful domains.beatssolo is put at 400000$,are they handreg,did you get them from expireddomains
Don't be deceived by price... I can buy jargonsdomainsnot4mein2017.com and I decide to put a price tag of $400000..... DAT doesn't mean it wud sell for even $1in d next 1million yrs

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by huxman(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2017
That value u placed here is probably an appraisal site value. Does site are deceptive. Yea i got them at expired domains. If you check beats solo on google, it is a product and am thinking of contacting the maker. Super good films is a production company and when i check them up i dont think they av a website sef. Planning to contact the CEO. The mistake I think I made was having only one potential buyer in mind before getting those domains. And if eventually this people don't bite then am screwed. Coz truly there is not really much potential buyer out there. But experts in the house can just help me search the words on google and tell me what they think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2017
africanman85:
I want to start this domain biz. Pls wat is d first thing ?
Know how and researching. read and learn more even outside this thread. get the required tools and strategies before buying your first domain. don't gamble by buying any how domains that may not sell fast.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2017
domainindex.com puts the price at $400000 I am just referencing it.Though these appraisal sites could be deceptive at times.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordraiden:
does it mean that no one saw my post or no one want to help, pls sm1 should teach me on how to start
You don't need programming except you are developing sites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pls those wu hav sold on godaddy shld exp d payee name cuz I don't get it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Cmyname:
No! As a newbie, I got my hands burned. It's a bad domain. Lol
its gonna be beta,am still grabbing some stuff before i jump in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
lordraiden:
its gonna be beta,am still grabbing some stuff before i jump in

note: not gamble
as a domainer u do a lot of research before buying..

cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
jamih:

note: not gamble
as a domainer u do a lot of research before buying..

cheers
can you please point out major things to check out b4 buying a domain and how to check them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
lordraiden:
can you please point out major things to check out b4 buying a domain and how to check them
I am also a newbie
but so far what I have been looking out for is potential endusers...

before regging a name check related sales on namebio.com
I also type the keyword on Google and look out for users that might be interested in the domain name I.e the sites that are using related term or the ones that advertise for that keyword..if I see potential endusers on page one and two ...I note the name and search further to look for better ones
Note: i don't reg immediately i feel a name is worth it ,hide your card somewhere when doing the search
after the search and I am confident enough that is when I go ahead and reg.
I also use Google adword planner to check the average search per month and competition level ( high,medium or low) for that keyword..I prefer higher competition and high CPC .

when using expireddomains.net I use filter to check the names that have their dot net and other extension taken , I do this' mostly for geo names.

Also you follow trends ..what is trending?...crypto..bitcoin, AI ,Virtual reality, etc

if you read from page one you will get all the point you need

cheers

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
jamih:

I am also a newbie
but so far what I have been looking out for is potential endusers...

before regging a name check related sales on namebio.com
I also type the keyword on Google and look out for users that might be interested in the domain name I.e the sites that are using related term or the ones that advertise for that keyword..if I see potential endusers on page one and two ...I note the name and search further to look for better ones
Note: i don't reg immediately i feel a name is worth it ,hide your card somewhere when doing the search
after the search and I am confident enough that is when I go ahead and reg.
I also use Google adword planner to check the average search per month and competition level ( high,medium or low) for that keyword..I prefer higher competition and high CPC .

when using expireddomains.net I use filter to check the names that have their dot net and other extension taken , I do this' mostly for geo names.

Also you follow trends ..what is trending?...crypto..bitcoin, AI ,Virtual reality, etc

if you read from page one you will get all the point you need

cheers

I tried crypto..bitcoin and failed,how are those two trending bro,i mean AI and Vr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Even though it's Small, let me report to boost our morale
token from namejet auction
Coinlegend.com
Purchase price : $1.28 handreg ( fasthost promo )
Sales price : $160
Sold after 11 months of registration

I have another no reserve auction ending on Monday evening. Currently at $100. I will report the final price next week

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2017
haykay2005:
Coinlegend.com

I have another no reserve auction ending on Monday evening. Currently at $100. I will report the final price next week
please tell me more about the fast promo coupon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2017
haykay2005:
Coinlegend.com

What are the criteria for namejet accepting my domain name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
haykay2005:
Coinlegend.com

Brother i tap into this.
Miracle on my way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Carmal90:

What are the criteria for namejet accepting my domain name
Quality and large domain portfolio, then luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
odicity:

please tell me more about the fast promo coupon
Fasthost promo is over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
huxman:
Good day pals. After buying my first two domains which i posted here on monday(beatssolo.com and supergoodfims.com) i bought my third domain today which i intend on being my last, at least till i sell at least one of them. It is an aged expired domain summershops.com 17yrs old. Bosses in d haus iyke expertix carmal90 what can u say about them and which approach should i take in marketing them. Thanks

The domain is ok :summershops.com but the singular could have being more better. IMO
It was not 17years old as you claimed, it has dropped and just registered according to the below whois

Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registration Date:2017-09-13
Expiration Date:2018-09-13
Updated Date:2017-09-15
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:ns1.bodis.com
ns2.bodis.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chrisxm: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2017
https://www.adsok.com/en/register?referral=4br5y2y3 click this link signup and start earning money daily auromatically click link amd see for your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Feezdculestboy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Any advise on dis domain classroom respon sesystem dot com I registered it a while ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
haykay2005:

Quality and large domain portfolio, then luck.
No! You may not necessarily have big portfolio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by manmorris23(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
am interested sir benjaminfelix569@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
expertix:

No! You may not necessarily have big portfolio.
Large portfolio is now a must and you must prove it ! I confirmed that from their business development manager. They want domainers with capacity to list with them almost every month.
I went through the same process. Very long and frustrating. If they choose to go with you, the first thing they want to know is your portfolio size. Not quality alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:44am On Sep 18, 2017
haykay2005:

Large portfolio is now a must and you must prove it ! I confirmed that from their business development manager. They want domainers with capacity to list with them almost every month.
I went through the same process. Very long and frustrating. If they choose to go with you, the first thing they want to know is your portfolio size. Not quality alone
What? large portfolio of say how many domains is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by robotix: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2017
expertix:

it is false...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Let me see how this one goes. strictly a private sale. bought on friday with namesilo's $5.99 promo, did a little outbounding and got some offers same day. one of them below. I will disclose the name of the domain and possibly the buyer immediately after transaction.

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2017
haykay2005:

quite interesting but frankly Quality supersedes quantity in domaining. Quantity is nothing if your domain names are craps irrespective of how much you bought one. This has been a common mistakes some Newbies make, including me when I first started cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2017
iykepromotions:
quite interesting but frankly Quality supersedes quantity in domaining. Quantity is nothing if your domain names are craps irrespective of how much you bought one. This has been a common mistakes some Newbies make, including me when I first started cheesy
Quality is the main thing no doubt. What am say is, they now prefer to deal with domainers with large quality portfolio. I have loads of beginner craps too. Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
expertix:

They didn't specify how large. They just want the size that will give room for monthly listing. When I sent the first 15 names for consideration,It captured their mind and assigned a guy to work with me. The guy requested for more before we can proceed and I sent him additional 53 names. He got satisfied and sent me some other documents to fill, scan and return. After a week, their business development manager (Laurie) took over from him. It was the manager that later explained why they need large portfolio. We might not experience same thing but that was what I went through.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
robotix:
it is false...
There is no point to argue bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.