Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3593400 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
africanman85:
Sorry, i mean d details to send to a buyer.
Do you have a buyer for your domain name, I mean has someone showed interest? You may need to be more detailed to get a desired response. wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
iykepromotions:
it all depend on how both of you concluded. The sale can be handled privately or publicly but public sale ie @ a marketplace is more secured. Once an enduset is interested in your domain, give him the link of where you listed the domain for sale and transaction will be closed from the marketplace. They will act as escrow/ third party.

On how to transfer a domain, once your domain is sold you will be notified from the marketplace with a congratulatory message after which they will ask you to transfer the domain to them before payment. Yes you will be paid immediately after transfer. To do this, login to your domain account (where you registered the domain) click on manage domains or domain manager and click on that particular domain. In the next table, first unlock the domain, then scroll down and look for where they wrote domain authentication code. Request for it and it will be forwarded to your e-mail address. That's all. Forward the code to the marketplace where the domain is sold . transfer request will be initiated by them which will be concluded within 3 to five days after which you will be paid. To get paid use exchanger's services as I wrote in the Early chapters. If you have challenge going any of this, you can contact me directly by mail.

Regards
pls boss kindly forward the domain selling letter copy to my mail egunsolam@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2017
randomShek:
Pls how do I pay for a $0.99 domain with payoneer? I have tried changing coupon codes but to no avail.

PS: Should I choose my payment region as Nigeria or US?
Choose nigeria. Use this link tp purchase your first domain. Total amount will be $1.17 USD; https://uk.godaddy.com/offers/domains?isc=goflng02&countrview=1&currencytype=USD&cvosrc=ppc.google.+domain%20+godaddy&cvo_crid=217158061181&matchtype=b&mkwid=siruxXpN0_pcrid_217158061181_pkw_+domain%20+godaddy_pmt_b_pdv_c_&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6NjNBRDKARIsAFn3NMp1125F3Rm8RMmdj7uWZe8wfj6TvsJdp3pVYH401aU2bjIfyIEPokMaAlrREALw_wcB
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by huxman(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sir iyke thanks for the code. I was the one that call u today. Well i got two domains today on godaddy beatssolo.com and supergoodfilms.com for 8.2euros. I bought the second one coz i saw superstarfilms.com sold for 4100 dollers on namebio and there is currently a company named supergoodfilms. This is actually my first ever domain purchase. Bosses in d haus how do i fair and lyk how much should i appraise them. Any inpu ts on how i can sell them is very much welcomed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
huxman:
Sir iyke thanks for the code. I was the one that call u today. Well i got two domains today on godaddy beatssolo.com and supergoodfilms.com for 8.2euros. I bought the second one coz i saw superstarfilms.com sold for 4100 dollers on namebio and there is currently a company named supergoodfilms. This is actually my first ever domain purchase. Bosses in d haus how do i fair and lyk how much should i appraise them. Any inpu ts on how i can sell them is very much welcomed

In this business, word uses to make up a domain name is very important. Why didn't you go for something like SuperStarMovies.com? Even it's available, which I doubt, it doesn't mean you will sell it just because SuperStarFilms sold for that amount. That's just how it is in this business.
Trying to modify some sold domains is not the best IMO.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neo4real: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
2sexycom:
opening payment is so so so 2000 lol bro, i have never paid for such. My dom at GTB and this one is free. As long as you have an account with them, you have no problem. Also, I submitted only one Referee oo

P.S: neo4real AND Feezdculestboy, i have replied your PMs and I do not hear back. check your spam folders.

@2sexycom Hello bro replied to your pm like 2days back but not received a word from you. expectant.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by randomShek: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2017
iykepromotions:
Choose nigeria. Use this link tp purchase your first domain. Total amount will be $1.17 USD; https://uk.godaddy.com/offers/domains?isc=goflng02&countrview=1&currencytype=USD&cvosrc=ppc.google.+domain%20+godaddy&cvo_crid=217158061181&matchtype=b&mkwid=siruxXpN0_pcrid_217158061181_pkw_+domain%20+godaddy_pmt_b_pdv_c_&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6NjNBRDKARIsAFn3NMp1125F3Rm8RMmdj7uWZe8wfj6TvsJdp3pVYH401aU2bjIfyIEPokMaAlrREALw_wcB
Forgot to modify this. It has been solved. Picked up New/York/Furnishing.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Please o. I cant access my afternic account for almost a month now see what it is saying. I have tried many browsers and diffrent phones yet no show

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Please can someone explain how this domain buying and selling works,am really intrested.
Do I need to know programming to start. Tnx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2017
iykepromotions:
Boss, wat and wat do I check on expired domain that shows that it is qualified for packing and sale ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cutex01(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Bosses in the house please I need your reviews and suggestions on my domain names
Auditandassurance .com
Purchasegiftsonline .com
Babyalot .com
Cc expertix iykepromotions carmal90 2sexycom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jojokings: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Do you have passion for international business, do you like to suppy product from China to here in Nigeria in your own online even without using your own money and without middle man?. do you have little quantity of products and wants to feel in more of it into your online store directly from China at the factory rate? if your answer is yes to any of these questions. Then you free to join Brekete online social media store (The human right Radio 1:01 FM Abuja)at a token. Call Josh on 08036568875

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
ogajaki:
Please o. I cant access my afternic account for almost a month now see what it is saying. I have tried many browsers and diffrent phones yet no show
It could be that you entered either your password or username wrongly. If you are sure of your username, just do a password reset. It should work. It once happened to me and I solved it like I have explained to you here. Good luck!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please what are the best software that a great domainer should have? Please drop your list. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
lordraiden:
Please can someone explain how this domain buying and selling works,am really intrested.
Do I need to know programming to start. Tnx
does it mean that no one saw my post or no one want to help, pls sm1 should teach me on how to start
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neo4real: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm not the best in it, actually a newbie as I have not sold a domain but you do not need to be a programmer. The idea is buying an expired domain you feel someone somewhere would be interested in then reselling.

For example no domain permanently belong to anyone rather its renewed over a period of between one to ten years and if the initial owner fails to renew it, anyone can purchase and use or resell.

Imagine a domain like Facebook.com expires and Mark forgets to renew it also the imagine the name is not trademarked to him. You could easily or not easily buy that domain for like $10. If Mark remembers and comes to you asking for that name, how much would you sell it to him?........ Oya come back from imagination.

So thats just the overview for selling an expired domain. Twill do you much good to start reading the thread from page one of you think this business is for you. Me I've been thinking its for me but not sold a single domain in over 5 months of starting but I still learn and stick with it daily. Good luck and welcome.

lordraiden:
does it mean that no one saw my post or no one want to help, pls sm1 should teach me on how to start

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
lordraiden:
You don't need any programming knowledge to start.

Now, in a simplier form, it's like buying something(domain in this case) which has high demand at a cheaper rate and selling it at a higher rate for profit either immediately or later. Hope you know what a domain is?

For a better understanding, take some days and read this thread from page 1 to this current page. Also, if you get confused, you can ask questions. You can also read more on namepros.com

Don't be in haste to register a domain. Read and understand how it works first.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
neo4real:
I'm not the best in it, actually a newbie as I have not sold a domain but you do not need to be a programmer. The idea is buying an expired domain you feel someone somewhere would be interested in then reselling.

For example no domain permanently belong to anyone rather its renewed over a period of between one to ten years and if the initial owner fails to renew it, anyone can purchase and use or resell.

Imagine a domain like Facebook.com expires and Mark forgets to renew it also the imagine the name is not trademarked to him. You could easily or not easily buy that domain for like $10. If Mark remembers and comes to you asking for that name, how much would you sell it to him?........ Oya come back from imagination.

So thats just the overview for selling an expired domain. Twill do you much good to start reading the thread from page one of you think this business is for you. Me I've been thinking its for me but not sold a single domain in over 5 months of starting but I still learn and stick with it daily. Good luck and welcome.

if you teach someone and the person failed to learn,the person is a block head for life.tnx man am currently reading from page zero now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cmyname:
You don't need any programming knowledge to start.

Now, in a simplier form, it's like buying something(domain in this case) which has high demand at a cheaper rate and selling it at a higher rate for profit either immediately or later. Hope you know what a domain is?

For a better understanding, take some days and read this thread from page 1 to this current page. Also, if you get confused, you can ask questions. You can also read more on namepros.com

Don't be in haste to register a domain. Read and understand how it works first.

Good luck
am currently reading from the scratch.tnx for your concern, I wish to make cool cash from it,but when I see ppl say the have thiers upto 5 months and have not sold it,i feel discouraged, can't they park the domain(just read this now from the first page)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
lordraiden:
am currently reading from the scratch.tnx for your concern, I wish to make cool cash from it,but when I see ppl say the have thiers upto 5 months and have not sold it,i feel discouraged, can't they park the domain(just read this now from the first page)
They can park and earn from it, if it qualifies. Continue reading and you will see what qualifies a domain for parking.

Also, moderate you expectations on this business so that you won't get easily frustrated. According to one of the gurus(2sexy), he adviced somewhere that domaining should be taken as an extra stream of income since it could be frustrating sometimes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cmyname:
They can park and earn from it, if it qualifies. Continue reading and you will see what qualifies a domain for parking.

Also, moderate you expectations on this business so that you won't get easily frustrated. According to one of the gurus(2sexy), he adviced somewhere that domaining should be taken as an extra stream of income since it could be frustrating sometimes.
ya,am still reading,i want to read the whole stuff like 4 times or more let me know what am going into and the challenges,any website were I can read more about it for newbies
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
lordraiden:
ya,am still reading,i want to read the whole stuff like 4 times or more let me know what am going into and the challenges,any website were I can read more about it for newbies
namepros.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cmyname:
namepros.com
tnx,have you made any successful sale??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
neo4real:

@2sexycom Hello bro replied to your pm like 2days back but not received a word from you. expectant.
I don't know what is happening but I believe I have replied you. Did you check your spam folder?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Cutex01:
Bosses in the house please I need your reviews and suggestions on my domain names
Auditandassurance .com
Purchasegiftsonline .com
Babyalot .com
Cc expertix iykepromotions carmal90 2sexycom
man, it's tough oo. I wouldn't buy any of those if I were in your shoes.

What I would advice is list them on Godaddy premium in price range $200-300 and forget it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neo4real: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
I did not receive your message as I also check my spam daily. Could you resend and also copy onwithj@gmail.com just in case. Thanks

2sexycom:
I don't know what is happening but I believe I have replied you. Did you check your spam folder?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
lordraiden:
tnx,have you made any successful sale??
Not even one bro. It requires patience
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordraiden(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Cmyname:
Not even one bro. It requires patience
is it not qualified for parking
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
lordraiden:
is it not qualified for parking
No! As a newbie, I got my hands burned. It's a bad domain. Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by huxman(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Good day pals. After buying my first two domains which i posted here on monday(beatssolo.com and supergoodfims.com) i bought my third domain today which i intend on being my last, at least till i sell at least one of them. It is an aged expired domain summershops.com 17yrs old. Bosses in d haus iyke expertix carmal90 what can u say about them and which approach should i take in marketing them. Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 4:35am On Sep 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkin and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.