Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me (4132 Views)

Senator Misua Docked, Granted N5m Bail Over N120bn Bribery Allegation Against IG / Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps / Wike To Approach Amaechi On Completion Of Airport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by robminds: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
There seem to be uneasy atmosphere around the Minister of Transport, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi as a result of the bribery allegation leveled against him recently by some judges.
Very weighty allegations of bribery which the judges said Amaechi attempted bribing them to upturn the judgment on electoral cases by the supreme court.
Amaechi said, i will not go down alone, i will make sure i expose every party involved and even Mr. President .

Read More: http://www.robminds.com/2016/10/26/amaechi-bribery-allegation-go-buhari-will-go-will-expose/

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Is amaechi now speaking to in tongues

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by Keballl: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Abeg dey lie small small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by optional1(f): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
o ga oooo
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by slivertongue: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
sure?
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by Pierocash(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Rubbish Post

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by Pavarottii(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Whether u like it or not. U and Buhari would go down sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by Pavarottii(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pierocash:
Rubbish Post
Please explain to us, y it is a rubbish post.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by afanide: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Fake Backyard News just to give Amaechi loyalist HBP this harsh period cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by HtwoOw: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Threads like this will thrive because it suits the power drunk mofos agenda

We all know this is backyard news and evidently against rule 8

. Don't post false information on Nairaland

Where's Mynd444 and Lalasticlalai when you need them

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by infogenius(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Big lie!
Amaechi will never make such a statement
when he is not a kid or a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by naijaking1: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Amaechi is such a trusting foooool like GEJ. That's what's wrong with people from SS, they never imagine the scope of things the Fulani/Hausa people can do to retain power. Amaechi is surrounded by hawks and murderers, and he is still threatening Buhari?
What's going to be the difference is what happened to Bola Ige or Patrick Aziza happens to him.
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by shunletsam(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
nonsensical
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by ukenke: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
SMH for this thoughtless post. The OP should grow up. Amaechi will come out tops again.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

Please explain to us, y it is a rubbish post.
Thank you.

Can dasuki say Jonathan will go down with him? Is it a mafia? Each man his own cross.
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by Doriwhally: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
You no well for dis.were is ur source
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
OP, you're such a DUM'BINO!
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by basingstoke: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Such a fool
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by MONITZ: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Anybody who believes this post must be a joker, although Amaechi can be lousy at times bt this allegation credited to him is way too weighty to be uttered openly, it could be done in hush tones and not in the manner the op is suggesting.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
naijaking1:
Amaechi is such a trusting foooool like GEJ. That's what's wrong with people from SS, they never imagine the scope of things the Fulani/Hausa people can do to retain power. Amaechi is surrounded by hawks and murderers, and he is still threatening Buhari?
What's going to be the difference is what happened to Bola Ige or Patrick Aziza happens to him.
Amaechi wouldn't be foolish to say what op posted.
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by Annie939(f): 2:28am On Oct 27, 2016
his a strong man and I like him
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by Abeymills(m): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2016
Ametif bubuharis atm d lizard of ubima thief
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by Pavarottii(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2016
jaxxy:

Can dasuki say Jonathan will go down with him? Is it a mafia? Each man his own cross.
Has Dasuki said he mismanaged funds?
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by bennyann: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2016
I don't believe Amaechi can say that openly. We should be careful of how we report such news. Maybe it's a prophetic post grin

Anyway, If it's true he said so, then it doesn't show an iota of wisdom at all. I think he should be more careful with his speech from now on even among his supposed friends.

There's no fire without smoke.
Re: Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me by legendarystar: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2016
op and corner corner news are like bread and butter.

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari / Meet The President Of Tomorrow His Excellence Engineer Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / What Is The Meaning Of Python Dance(egwu Eke) By The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.