Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (52522 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / Mexico: "We Will Not Pay For Any Wall" Trump: "There Will Be A Payment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Fingesi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
God put your best on that very seat

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Someone should tell this Trump that we in Nigeria are already in an advanced stage of World War III. Is America that backward?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by seunny4lif(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Not my business cool cool cool cool cool
But make Britain return our money first before the war grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by seunlly(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
World war III.. that will be awesome!#!
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by KingsJohnson(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Another President without plan in the making, I just hope and pray that Americans will not make the same mistake Nigeria did

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Rachel123: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
ojun50:
If them like make d world end self i don tire
nah truth talk if they like make d world end today noting to loose jor
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by saintfellow(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nma27:
Don't be a sore loser Mr Trump
How is he a slow loser?
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by ezechueze(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Trump has been trumped into the refuse dump
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by bimbo2k10: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Meaningless Trump..... U are going nowhere
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by saintdennis(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
I pity the USA sha... whilst bush was a mumu @least he was like OBJ: firm, decisive and not-to-be-bleeped-with

Obama was a weakling, today terrorist have no qualms kidnapping americans when back in the days kidnapping americans was a NO-NO.

Now hilary clinton with so many security blunders wants to take the oval office? Trump with ZERO experience holding elected office wants to become president?

I don't envy america.

China-russia-iran dominance bout to take over

Usa-britain-saudi arabia almost over

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Sammiejokes(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
ceeethru:
Dear America, can you have a president whose wife can't speak properly? Is that allowed? She can't represent her husband or her country very well can she? Nothing wrong with having an accent, but being able to speak very well is important for a first lady right? Great example is Michele Obama...Also was Donald Trump born in America? lol hehehe

By their thinking we shall know them. Another boy in the building.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Phi001(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Trump is actually very correct today...
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Godbless86: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
the world is going in sane#people just wanna say anything ,to get in power#
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Rexedgar(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Donald Trump may be a complicating issues for himself.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wingback:

If you haven't watched videos of Hilary's press conferences or can't vote in the coming election or haven't been keeping up with American politics...I suggest you keep quiet.

Donald Trump is right. He must be president.

Hilary wants a No-fly zone in Syria, there's no way she's going to get it without placing troops forcefully in Syria and going to war with Russia. They have nuclear weapons...It's absolutely insane.
tongue
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
saintfellow:
How is he a slow loser?
Hope u don't have Apollo cos I don't see slow in my post
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by namuguibe(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Donald Trump needs to check into Yaba Left.
He is a crack-head and a loser grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by kaycious: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
conceeding fear of loosing election at this point is a plus for Clinton caucus. atleast you woudnt have drag Puttin into your view as a favourite means of combating the ISIS.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by eminikansoso(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Why these americans alway use other countries problems for their own campaign.
Who created Alqeeda, ISIS?
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by namuguibe(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
slivertongue:
haba trump slow down. u are almost dia
almost where?? the losers club?? grin grin
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by trytobegood: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheArchangel:
Hahaha, so US also got Naija equivalent of our very own monkey and baboon will soak in blood speech grin cheesy grin

We are going to offer our condolences to the US citizens soon cos people who makes speeches like this ain't got nothing to offer. It is recession and great depression all the way.

Welcome to hell....
u don't understand what u read
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Malakh: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
There will be war but US will loose, and what happens next economically will send the world into a global depression,the deliverance or Exodus of the House of Judah is at hand, so there wont be any need for the daughter of Babylon,daughter of Babylon was founded for punishment of us.If you need scriptural proof its in Isaiah,Daniel and Jeremiah...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by steppin: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheArchangel:
Hahaha, so US also got Naija equivalent of our very own monkey and baboon will soak in blood speech grin cheesy grin

We are going to offer our condolences to the US citizens soon cos people who makes speeches like this ain't got nothing to offer. It is recession and great depression all the way.

Welcome to hell....
^^^She forgot to read before posting.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Sammiejokes(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
saintdennis:
I pity the USA sha... whilst bush was a mumu @least he was like OBJ: firm, decisive and not-to-be-bleeped-with

Obama was a weakling, today terrorist have no qualms kidnapping americans when back in the days kidnapping americans was a NO-NO.

Now hilary clinton with so many security blunders wants to take the oval office? Trump with ZERO experience holding elected office wants to become president?

I don't envy america.

China-russia-iran dominance bout to take over

Usa-britain-saudi arabia almost over

God bless you for your uncommon sense.

[b][/b]Clinton has called for establishing a no-fly zone over Syria to help bring the five-year civil war to an end, a proposal top Republicans in Congress have championed, which President Barack Obama and others have opposed due to the risk of entering into conflict with Russia. A US-enforced no-fly zone would mean the US could shoot down a Russian jet should it enter Syrian airspace.

Let Killary establish no flight Zone in another Man's Land. in her dreams, She should ask [b][/b]Rodrigo Duterte.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by namuguibe(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
eminikansoso:
Why these americans alway use other countries problems for their own campaign.
Who created Alqeeda, ISIS?
Muslims did ... wahhabism
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Rexedgar(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
He may not win the election

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by totorimi: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Donald Trump is on a mission to liberate America from the claws and jaws of the super rich who have sold the soul of America to the Asians, and the myriads of illegal immigrants in invading the country. The man wants to make a drastic change that will awaken the soul of America again. We need such a man here, a man who has it all yet he wants to be the voice of the voiceless.

He does not believe things must continue the way it is. Although not a career politician that will come and be lying about to the people, he says it the way it is not minding who is offended in the process. At a time like this a man like Donald Trump will make America sit up and get rid of all the illegal alliens, all the jobs taken to China and all other places. He will ravage and smoke out any inconsequential radical islamist from their hole. Radical islamist should go back to Saudi, Afghanistan, Iran or wherever and practice their radicalism. You cannot go to USA and want to impose your sharia on them.

If you dont like their style go back to where you are coming from simple. Donald Trump all the way. I am only speaking my mind. And for those our fellow brothers over there who went there on visitor visa, come back home and build Naija because Donald Trump will be so ruthless with anyone without proper documentation. This AMEXIT in motion.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by saintfellow(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nma27:
Hope u don't have Apollo cos I don't see slow in my post
Next time read to understand.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Adeyeni6: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
I have already instructed my people in US each as Texas, Indianapolis and California not to lose their votes.....CLINTON ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Hardeysolution(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Is there really a difference between Nigeria and USA? In terms of politics.. ....? Nigerian politicians would have been civil war is on the way.. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.