Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (52516 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / Mexico: "We Will Not Pay For Any Wall" Trump: "There Will Be A Payment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by forget101O(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
TRUMP IS A COMEDIAN

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by slivertongue: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:
Trump is the one using fear ... his whole campaign is based on fear mongering.
He only says he will make America great again but cannot explain how grin
Hillary has a solid campaign that already accepts that America is great and can be made even better. She has a plan and always discusses her plans during the debates unlike the loser Donald Trump cheesy

u sound like a nigerian party man. d election is yet to hold ur callin him a loser. USA no b Edo. i listened to d debates and have followed both parties from last year. trumps economic policies are clear to me even though am a nigerian. both agree dat social welfare is dyin while his's is to s cut tax, clintons is to tax d rich more. to my mind clintons strength is to woo wm with are gender related gimmicks, even d black vote wont come as expected, latinos wil give her a sizeable vote.

i follow them with open mind like i have done from d days of bush snr.am nt a party man. for me clinton had chances to launch herself bt has failed bt is fightin to equal her hubby. truth b told america is no more dat invincible, dey need to rig d system. dia diplomacy has engender violence all over d globe, dia economy is failin and both candidates agree. if america was doin absolutely well trump wudnt av had a chance against d democrats. obama failed to improve d lots d blacks who lined bhind him

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by HardMirror(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
kerryjossy:
Abeg , make them kill themselves already. I NEED FOOD!!!
Abeg, na dead body u wan chop?
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by slivertongue: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
EROMS38:
Almost where U dey dream ni
u are entittled to ur opnion, dats my thought
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Allibaba03(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
What the eff Is wrong with this dude __ Abeg gerrarahai
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Allibaba03(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
What the eff Is wrong with this dude trump
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by guiddoti: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by FakoMaybach1: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Miles300:
Trump should go nd sir down , with the level of globalization In the world no country wud want to go into a ww3 to cause destroy and rebuilding again , since the heroshima incidence no nation has use the nukes aside US... Aving Nukes as a nation is only a deterance measures , wen u know I av nukes u wudnt want to come nd fight me as well ! The issue of Syria is complicated , so many interest at stake in Syria until there is a common enemy everyone is fighting ...

From your post i am sure you havent heard of Satan 2...baba that nuke can kill body, soul and entire villages

If there is war na Nigeria go first enter trouble cus awa president can talk anyhow...he will say rubbish and Russia will just level us to show that they mean business

as i dey here i dey fear ooo...i no fear gun, i no fear knife...cutlass sef no..but nuclear warhead: i fear the most
not only will it wipe out this generation, our children will become imbeciles due to radiation
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by dsenator: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Go and sit down Mr man,is it a no fly zone in Nigeria that she"s clamouring for?You'd better talk less about what doesnt concern you directly and face your own business.
Wingback:

If you haven't watched videos of Hilary's press conferences or can't vote in the coming election or haven't been keeping up with American politics...I suggest you keep quiet.

Donald Trump is right. He must be president.

Hilary wants a No-fly zone in Syria, there's no way she's going to get it without placing troops forcefully in Syria and going to war with Russia. They have nuclear weapons...It's absolutely insane.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Allibaba03(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
forget101O:
TRUMP IS A COMEDIAN

I tell you my broda cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
dsenator:
Go and sit down Mr man,is it a no fly zone in Nigeria that she"s clamouring for?You'd better talk less about what doesnt concern you directly and face your own business.

And you assumed I care about Nigeria or I am not American grin

It concerns me Mr. Senator as I plan to vote...understand?
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by MicroBox: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
If not for bias media, who is Hillary Clinton.. International media outfits made Trump's campaign very difficult.. Beside, Fuc.k Trump and his campaign team.. He is ready to back Assad to take back Aleppo. He is ready to make alliance with Putin.. He is ready to make alliance with Iran.. He is ready to make alliance world enemies..
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by MicroBox: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
If not for bias media, who is Hillary Clinton.. International media outfits made Trump's campaign very difficult.. Beside, Fuc.k Trump and his campaign team.. He is ready to back Assad to take back Aleppo. He is ready to make alliance with Putin.. He is ready to make alliance with Iran.. He is ready to make alliance with world enemies..
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by TheArchangel(f): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
steppin:

^^^She forgot to read before posting.
I didn't read. Got no time undecided
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
saintmark88:

Thts political talk, she was asked wht would she do about d war in Syria esp in Allepo, tht was just a rehearsed response, D trump u r supporting had nothing to say, other than Alepo is a mess, all because of Clinton.... He says his plan to fite Isis is secret...like Clinton told him, he surely has no plan.

On the other hand what clinton actually said was, she was going to find something to leverage on tht would mke Russia honor d no fly zone

I watched d three debates live n have been following d race for d white house...so tell it as it is,dnt deceive anyone here

I am not deceiving anyone, Democrat Obama can't Intimidate or leverage Russia, you think Hilary can. Russia has warheads, they have been sanctioned severely yet are doing just fine, What else is left for Them to leverage currently that Hilary would try if she gets in(Which she won't).

Hilary is a liar and a pathological one at that, you think she won't appeal to the crowd to get what she wants, Trump actually praises Putin and it's clear from his media comments he doesn't want war...
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by edorhe14(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Donald Trump is saying the truth but nobody cares to listen to the truth..
The world love hearing lies.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
i dnt think hillary clinton has the nerve to start war. she had the chance to send troops to wade off the attack on the cia base in benghazi (2012) but she didnt. the soldiers there were left hanging. trump is just making false claims to discredit clinton
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Ovamboland(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Too dumb for American presidency, so Putins Russia will be in what state after launching a nuclear attack on USA?
Putin is not as dumb as Trump and his followers and will never launch a nuclear attack because of Syria.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by HULSH(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bros if u're tired go fine 1 transformer 4 ur area hug nawn! Some of us never tire abeg.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by philfrey08: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Omotayor123:
Third world WAR grin grin

This man is Crazy.
Do u guys even read what he said?
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by saintmark88(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wingback:

I am not deceiving anyone, Democrat Obama can't Intimidate or leverage Russia, you think Hilary can. Russia has warheads, they have been sanctioned severely yet are doing just fine, What else is left for Them to leverage currently that Hilary would try if she gets in(Which she won't).

Hilary is a liar and a pathological one at that, you think she won't appeal to the crowd to get what she wants, Trump actually praises Putin and it's clear from his media comments he doesn't want war...

Its a pure case of choosing d lesser evil here......Clinton is obviously d lesser of two evils

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by dsenator: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
You are not an American citizen my friend,give me your social security card no,your employment card no or your photo voter identification card.The first two are just to be sure you are a legal resident in the US while the last one could only be obtained if you are a citizen.Prove to me that you are a US citizen and i will say sorry to you.
Wingback:

And you assumed I care about Nigeria or I am not American grin

It concerns me Mr. Senator as I plan to vote...understand?
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by future3000: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
this man talks too much. that is why he is goin to loose

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
afanide:
This guy is just making things worst for himself talking this way

Did you read about the No Fly Zone Clinton is championing for Syria ? Meaning that US will shoot down any aircraft that flies on Syrian airspace including russian jets. Which Obama opposes.

When you take a matter meant for men and hand it over to a woman, men will bear the consequences.

I guess you just read the topic or first paragraph.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nickymezor(f): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
I hope he loses...theres something abt him I dislike

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Excuzeme: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheArchangel:
Hahaha, so US also got Naija equivalent of our very own monkey and baboon will soak in blood speech grin cheesy grin

We are going to offer our condolences to the US citizens soon cos people who makes speeches like this ain't got nothing to offer. It is recession and great depression all the way.

Welcome to hell....

I am sure everyone will agree with me that Donald is just Dumb!

His comments remind me of the "America will know" President we had!

I hear he aid recently that 'Dasuki did not loot any money", yet Dasuki himself listed the people he shared the money with and they in turn agreed!

So, Nigeria's equivalent of "Dumb Donald" is Jona-Dumb!
Even sound alike sef!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by nd07(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
ceeethru:
Dear America, can you have a president whose wife can't speak properly? Is that allowed? She can't represent her husband or her country very well can she? Nothing wrong with having an accent, but being able to speak very well is important for a first lady right? Great example is Michele Obama...Also was Donald Trump born in America? lol hehehe

Wives belong to bedroom & kitchen didn't u hear Nigerian president say so?
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Kexorcist(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
WW3, WW4, & WW5 if Trump gets elected. Is hard to say, but the word's oldest democracy must choose between a tangerine and a pekingese.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by manny4life(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
dsenator:
You are not an American citizen my friend,give me your social security card no,your employment card no or your photo voter identification card.The first two are just to be sure you are a legal resident in the US while the last one could only be obtained if you are a citizen.Prove to me that you are a US citizen and i will say sorry to you.

Why would he want to give you his social security card?
Btw, what is an employment card?
Btw, I don't know what state you're in but there's not "Photo Voters registration card", what is that? You vote with you Drivers License or State ID. There are other acceptable forms of identification such as military ID or whatever the list suggest. I have never heard of a photo voter's card.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by namuguibe(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
slivertongue:

u sound like a nigerian party man. d election is yet to hold ur callin him a loser. USA no b Edo. i listened to d debates and have followed both parties from last year. trumps economic policies are clear to me even though am a nigerian. both agree dat social welfare is dyin while his's is to s cut tax, clintons is to tax d rich more. to my mind clintons strength is to woo wm with are gender related gimmicks, even d black vote wont come as expected, latinos wil give her a sizeable vote.

i follow them with open mind like i have done from d days of bush snr.am nt a party man. for me clinton had chances to launch herself bt has failed bt is fightin to equal her hubby. truth b told america is no more dat invincible, dey need to rig d system. dia diplomacy has engender violence all over d globe, dia economy is failin and both candidates agree. if america was doin absolutely well trump wudnt av had a chance against d democrats. obama failed to improve d lots d blacks who lined bhind him

It was a challenge trying to comprehend your grammar and use of teenage-styled short hand form of writing. Please note that NL does not charge per character and so you can use complete words in your sentences!! grin
I am basing my prediction based on national scientific polls. The attached picture shows the latest poll by Fox News. I repeat , Fox News and you should know in which direction Fox News leans.
Rigged elections is a baseless allegation that only Trump and his Trumpites propagate as a way of dealing with their projected loss. Even the GOP party is distancing itself from that lunacy.
The global economy is not great. America's is fairing well in comparison - credit to Prez Obama. In terms of blacks (African Americans), they have to do their own part in trying to improve their economic livelihoods. Nigerians have no problems living an independent/prosperous life in the US. So do other minorities : Indians, Chinese, other African countries etc Or do you want Obama or any POTUS to be cutting out a well fare check to every black person?
Obama has done well in not taking the US into any new wars. Do not blame US for violence due to Islamic terrorism .... blame the source Islam/Wahhabism.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by gabrielniy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
mrmrmister:
I hate this man, but he's actually saying the truth
Trump says his mind as it is, that's the reason people should not be so scared of him. Hilary is a politician, so a very diplomatic fellow. Libya has not recovered till today because of what America contributed. It's now a case of choosing between a mad person and someone critically ill.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by manny4life(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wingback:

Did you say Russia is "doing just fine"? Have you looked at their recent economic data? Continue hyping Russia, the only thing they have for them is their nuclear warheads, other than that, their economy has been on a serious decline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.