Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (52520 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / Mexico: "We Will Not Pay For Any Wall" Trump: "There Will Be A Payment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by slivertongue: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2016
REAPER96:

TRUMP will lose. but he's saying d truth undecided.

TRUMP will lose. but he's saying d truth
but he won
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by slivertongue: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
namuguibe:

It was a challenge trying to comprehend your grammar and use of teenage-styled short hand form of writing. Please note that NL does not charge per character and so you can use complete words in your sentences!! grin
I am basing my prediction based on national scientific polls. The attached picture shows the latest poll by Fox News. I repeat , Fox News and you should know in which direction Fox News leans.
Rigged elections is a baseless allegation that only Trump and his Trumpites propagate as a way of dealing with their projected loss. Even the GOP party is distancing itself from that lunacy.
The global economy is not great. America's is fairing well in comparison - credit to Prez Obama. In terms of blacks (African Americans), they have to do their own part in trying to improve their economic livelihoods. Nigerians have no problems living an independent/prosperous life in the US. So do other minorities : Indians, Chinese, other African countries etc Or do you want Obama or any POTUS to be cutting out a well fare check to every black person?
Obama has done well in not taking the US into any new wars. Do not blame US for violence due to Islamic terrorism .... blame the source Islam/Wahhabism.

crap!!!!
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by namuguibe(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2016
slivertongue:

crap!!!!
exactly, na that one full your head
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by slivertongue: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2016
namuguibe:
exactly, na that one full your head

well its over atleast all you postulations fell flat
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by namuguibe(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
slivertongue:

well its over atleast all you postulations fell flat
very few predicted his victory, so stop acting like you knew grin
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by slivertongue: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
namuguibe:
very few predicted his victory, so stop acting like you knew grin

i knew and i said so. what you didnt know is that the media kept manipulating the populace. again i told you i followed debates and didnt see wat clinton had to offer. mine wasnt guess work. next time dont fall for tranny of pubic opinion
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by namuguibe(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
slivertongue:

i knew and i said so. what you didnt know is that the media kept manipulating the populace. again i told you i followed debates and didnt see wat clinton had to offer. mine wasnt guess work. next time dont fall for tranny of pubic opinion
Ha ha - you silly liar. Even DJT was preparing for defeat else why you think he went on the offensive calling the elections 'rigged'. Your ignorance don expose grin
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by slivertongue: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
namuguibe:

Ha ha - you silly liar. Even DJT was preparing for defeat else why you think he went on the offensive calling the elections 'rigged'. Your ignorance don expose grin

u call me a liar? u must b a kid. i wont join issues with u but like i told u i have followed american elections from the days of bush senior i should know who appeals the most. those predictions u relied on u think i didnt read them and the benchmarks or tool of analysis. well he won and am on the side that wanted him to win. we see on jan 20th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.