Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) (989 Views)

Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Your Wrist Watch Could Tell How Romantic U Are! / My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) by anthonydunamis: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
To you, the book in the pictures below may be an old, ragged, rat-eaten book. However, to me it's a priceless memorabilia of the love that exists between my wife and I. We decided to write poems to each other in this book and as you can see, the first one ever was written on the 16th of August, 2006, when we were still dating. We got married in 2016. kiss kiss

The power of memories must never be underestimated in a relationship or marriage.

Make sure you have something that triggers the feelings of love and gratitude afresh. Go out on a special date and take pictures. Record a song together and save it on your phone. Take a funny, silly selfie together at the restaurant. Do a mock interview of your loved one using your phone as video recorder and a rolled-up magazine as microphone; ask him/her questions like 'Sir, we will like to know, why do you love your wife so much?' smiley

Play video games together, if that interests you. My wife and I have this car racing game called City Racing 3D on our tablets, that allows two people to compete against each other using WiFi. We take it serious and emotions can even get intense when one person loses to the other too often! cheesy Also, if your wife is ticklish, tickle her sometimes! Have fun, be fun, be childish! You can 'form' serious for every other person, but not your spouse please.

There are many other great ideas on how you can create awesome memories with each other. Just do something the other person will appreciate and try to record the experience whenever you can i.e videos, pictures, letters, poems, voice messages, songs, vacation receipts etc. I still have videos from six years ago and letters from ten years ago. Take time to go through them together once in a while; it will help you to appreciate how far God has brought you and how much you have grown- together. I believe that will boost the fire in your marriage/relationship. God bless!

Facebook: Anthony Igbinosun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) by AndreRose(f): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
sounds romantic.

may God continue to bless your union.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) by youngest85(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Kids everywhr
Re: Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) by anthonydunamis: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
youngest85:
Kids everywhr

Your name makes your comment rather funny cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) by Julietcutie(f): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Aww this is so lovely... op am sorry would steal your idea grin lalasticlala come

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Would U Accept A Sanitary Pad Frm Ur Bf As A Gift? / Guys Vs. Girls Part ONE (don't Miss It) / Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.