Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. (987 Views)

How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. / How Can I Woo Her again / How Can I Woo A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by seunlly(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
I need your advice please
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by Laveda(f): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

grin Help a brother.
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

grin Help a brother.
I have no clue dear. Wish I can help him
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by Splinz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Didn't you just say she "friend zone" you That simply means she's not intimately interested in you!

So you see, there's no magic here except perhaps in the future, she may develop feelings for you. But for now, you simply have to keep to your boundary...
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by Gbemiie: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
hhhahaha
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by CentaurXX: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hold on. lipsrsealed

Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by DanPel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
malo friendzone mi,Yellow see make u luk my face,i nobi ur broda,ibi like say u meki mistake o,u no bi my sister,me and u bebi we no relate,no relate,say make u cum my house u dey colu mi ur broda. Google Adekunle Gold Friendzone and play am for her,make sure una dance togeda,gv her that funtime. This is the first therapy from the gods,Then You shall tell me ur outcome. Go go son the gods are behind you. ihahahaha_ihahaha
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by crazymommy(f): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
seunlly:
I need your advice please
maybe you meant woo her in the lord because if you meant woo as in ask her out then how is that possible when you were already friendzoned??better start listening to friendzone by adekunle gold and move on
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by bizzy500: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
cool Friendzoned?...u re lst bro angry
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by MaddSkillz: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin

Re: How Do I Woo A Girl That Just Freindzoned Me. by seunlly(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
see hilarious comment

(1) (Reply)

BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? / For Guys,how To Handle Rejection From Women / Have I Offended God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.