Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me (38418 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by obyrich(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Why have a fiancee when you are not ready for marriage? Please leave the lady alone and go sort yourself out first.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Why are u slacking op? Your woman is down for you which is a rare thing in our society. If you no serious gimme her number make I take over. Hiss!

2 Likes

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by adepiero: 5:23am On Oct 27, 2016
The truth is that if you decide to wait until you are ready, you'll never be. That mentality has made a lot of men lose the love of their life and end up settling for less. You can start small and with time things will get better if you are not lazy. So if you no go marry that babe, free her. Dont be a stumbling block in her life

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Alexk2(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Why I'm I thinking the OP is telling someone's story and is indeed a lady. sad.

BTW., it's good that she told you all that and you have here word; go ahead and marry her Bro....who know if that's what your time of favour depends on.
I love the way you guys communicate. angry

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by nancyberry(f): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2016
EastGold:

You are not ready to get married.

I did my wedding 9 months after losing my job, I had nothing, I mean nothing, we had no honey moon, on Monday, I went outside to hustle, today we are fine

guy I respect you!!!
Na man you be.. ..!
help me encourage the men out there,you must not have the whole world before you get married.
thank you for sharing this info. kiss

3 Likes

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by lakamua21: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2016
your story is similar to mine. if u think a girl loves u, then wake up. all the suitors she is claiming are pure lies. its normal men that hang around for sex that she is claiming are rich suitors. if she finds any man serious to marry her, she will show u her true color. forget about her and build yourself. women are generally the same.u will find many when u have money who are willing to do anytin to please u.

2 Likes

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2016
nancyberry:

guy I respect you!!!
Na man you be.. ..!
help me encourage the men out there,you must not have the whole world before you get married.

Thank you Nancy

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2016
floxyluv80:
pls go ahead and get wedded IF AND IF ONLY u hv d trust in her dt she won't change negatively overnight. ladies are many BUT wives are......
Wives no dey again.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by badrobot77: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2016
marry her..but keep hustling and but dont rush kids..

blackboot:

hmmmm,so what should i do
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by legendarystar: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2016
youngest85:
Person go deh worry hmsef coz of kpekus weh full everywhr.......

Na wa o kpekus kiii u
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by ukandi1(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2016
blackboot:

hmmmm,so what should i do

Its shear pride and EGO that has taken a better of u. Even if u had a gud job than her now, who told u that u may not loose it tomoro and d table changes around? u don't know tomorrow so u walkaway from r marriage when u loose it ?
Bros, humble urself and marry ur woman. There are many women but few wife materials. Don't let her go. Take shit now if u feel its her bigger pay than u. Chances are u will get a better job tomoro .
My little piece.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by youngest85(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2016
legendarystar:

Na wa o kpekus kiii u
Ke ihe ozo nwoke na cho na ahu nwanyi?
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by youngest85(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2016
nancyberry:

guy I respect you!!!
Na man you be.. ..!

Dsame u wl complain if he is unable to cater 4 ur needs....
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Pylony(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2016
She is financially buoyant you're not. She is ready for Marriage you're not. At 29 she is scared of menopause you're not. She'll have to bear your name all her life while you'll never bear her's. She'll be in labour pains some day you'll never have an experience of such.

Ma Guy, Marriage is no child's play and if you so love this lady, put a ring on her finger the right way. If you two are destined to be together no obstacle can stop it from coming to pass. So stop gazing at a mirage that she'll help fuel the home financially after the wedding, it seems like you want to be a PRISONER rather than a PARTNER in your own home and still want to maintain the HEAD STATUS at the same time.. Very Impossible.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2016
jelal007:
Ur so-called advice is really shallow and lacks substance. That dude is in a dilemma,he needs support and advice not the trash u just spewed.
like I said, truth is bitter
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by doll912(f): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why wouldn't she dump you when you act and think like a 5 year old kid ??

If she wants to dump you, that's fine, did you two sign a contract that you must marry her ?? Married couple who were married for 40 years do get divorced and move on with their lives and you're here crying about a girl you don't even know her her parents

What are you gonna do about it ?? Go to your room, cry about it, eat some ice cream and watch cartoons

You are the reason why some women do this nonsense shiit to some men because you're soft and emotional

Why would a man be financially stable before he can marry ??

Why can women be financially stable and marry those financially unstable guys ??

Let me tell you the naked truth, she doesn't love you and this is how God wanted it to happen, you will remember about this incident in the next 20 years from now and just laugh

Stop crying like a little girl and man up

I pity any girl that would dump me or think that she broke my heart because i don't give a flying and running fucck

There are millions of good girls out there you can marry and avoid unnecessary trouble

Men can get any girl in the world

Beyonce married Jay Z
Nicki Minaj is dating Meek Mill
Nick Canon married Mariah Carey

You can marry any girl you want

Did you read the post?So what is your point? You have not said anything that correlates to his situation.... you sound bitter and childish.. please let people with mature minds and clear reasoning talk.

I know you would get petty and rant and call yourself names( not me) ... but .... I don't give a flying f**k.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by honimun007(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2016
pls pls pls,do not marry her cos u feel pressured to cos u might later regret it.the fact that she says u can both manage ur incomes,does not mean that tomorrow financial issues will not arise. and trust me ,bro,there is nothing as frustrating as you not been able to have a say as a man in your house cos of your financial status. unless,u want to take a goose chase and be optimistic that in the future,u are going to get a better job. bro wise up
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by enitey(f): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Think about it deeply

Put tomorrow into consideration
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Yieldings:
You say you're not financially-stable and thus, not ready for marriage. That's your intuition speaking. Never ignore your intuition. She might be saying you will manage your income together when you get married, but that might change when you do get married and more financial responsibilities or obligations arise. Finances are always a huge cause of marital issues.

As a man, you should get married when you know you're ready, not when your girlfriend or anyone is pressuring you to marry her.

She says she can't wait for you anymore, then let her go.

You are confused. Why ?

This guy earns N30k and perhaps his gf earns N150k as he said she earns very well. That is N180k for the family assuming they get married today.

If this guy leaves his ready made gf and falls into the hands of a runz girl, he will find out that in 5 years to come, he is still single. Having only 30k to manage with a wasteful woman. Who says he will get a better job in 6months. How sure ?

Having money is one step and having the right person to marry is another step. The later is more important.

Why must it always be the man doing the bigger spending ? When 80% of the time, most marriageable ladies earn and contribute nothing .

2 Likes

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2016
EastGold:

You are not ready to get married.

I did my wedding 9 months after losing my job, I had nothing, I mean nothing, we had no honey moon, on Monday, I went outside to hustle, today we are fine

MAN.

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2016
doll912:

Did you read the post?So what is your point? You have not said anything that correlates to his situation.... you sound bitter and childish.. please let people with mature minds and clear reasoning talk.

I know you would get petty and rant and call yourself names( not me) ... but .... I don't give a flying f**k.

Sorry, i don't exchange words with kids
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by IamOpemipo(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2016
Yieldings:
You say you're not financially-stable and thus, not ready for marriage. That's your intuition speaking. Never ignore your intuition. She might be saying you will manage your income together when you get married, but that might change when you do get married and more financial responsibilities or obligations arise. Finances are always a huge cause of marital issues.

As a man, you should get married when you know you're ready, not when your girlfriend or anyone is pressuring you to marry her.

She says she can't wait for you anymore, then let her go.

U know I had to log in to like ya comment, so impressive. Can I buy u a drink?

2 Likes

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Afam4eva(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2016
CFCman:

Why is the lady in a hurry? She's only 29. There are many women that get married in their early to mid 30s.
Besides, if finance is the only impediment for the OP to marry her, then they can both combine their incomes to raise money for the wedding.

The fact that he is only earning N30k at present doesn't mean he will be on that salary level forever.
Only 29? I think she only can ascertain whether or not she's getting old. I know people marry even at 40 but it's her choice to make. If she thinks marriage is so important to her at this point that her choice has to be respected. Apparently, the guy doesn't want to enter a marriage where they will mostly depend on the lady's income.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by nnaemmy(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2016
But the girl has a good job?
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by princeso2020(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2016
wife is a helper, at age of 75 years Abraham was still at his father house poor and his wife barren. He was blessed eventually. it is not how much your income is but what the word of God says. and a man shall leave his parent n cleave to his wife, are you a man? seek God in this matter.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by blackboot: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2016
IamOpemipo:

it is not as easy as you think. I made her a promise 3 years ago.that we will get married and now I can't meet up with it. I feel bad,I last thing I will want to happen is for me not to keep.that promise.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by blackboot: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2016
honimun007:
pls pls pls,do not marry her cos u feel pressured to cos u might later regret it.the fact that she says u can both manage ur incomes,does not mean that tomorrow financial issues will not arise. and trust me ,bro,there is nothing as frustrating as you not been able to have a say as a man in your house cos of your financial status. unless,u want to take a goose chase and be optimistic that in the future,u are going to get a better job. bro wise up

I don't feel pressured in anyway. before a reasonable man will date a girl of marriageable age for more than 2 years, he has to have plans to.settle down. How do you expect me to open my mouth and tell her to marry someone else when am the one that delayed her for this long.. is if fair at all. I will feel very bad if I can't keep my promise to her. she has gone through a lot for me and the last thing I want to happen is to see her marry a man who will treat her badly just because she married him out of desperation. she has every reason to be worried. she is a woman.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by losom(f): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2016
If I may ask, you believe she's your wife because you've prayed about it and you've a leading from the holyspirit or because you both think you're meant for each other? I suggest first you seriously wait on God as regards this because marriage is a life time commitment. Don't rush in because you love her, love alone cannot keep marriage. You have to face realities with this lady oh. There are so many questions you both need to sit down together and answer truthfully. As regards your financial situation, just give it your best, I know God will perfect everything that concerns you. Wishing you the best too
blackboot:
Please I Need Advice From Real Men And Sensible Ladies On This Issue

My girlfriend of 2 years is about to leave me. the signs are everywhere. i am not financially stable for now but i love her so much. my income is small(30k) a month and i am planning seriously to get a better job before settling down.

She is 29 and already worried because she has a very good paying job and a lot of pressure is coming for her to settle down. family and friends are worried why she is still single and alot of other guys have been coming for her. a read a chat with her and her friend on her phone one time and the friend was telling her to leave me for another rich dude.

She has been very patient with me but its like her patience is running out since she is getting close to 30. she said she is ready to marry me the way i am that we will manage our income together till i get a better job since her income is better. she also said some families dont even earn half of what she earns and they are fine, she said she cant wait for me anymore that she wants to settle down but am scared because i feel a man should have enough before settling down and i want to be a real man. should i go ahead and marry as she suggest since she has a good job or i should beg her to be patient till i find another job so i can be a better husband. i dont want to loose her, i believe she is my wife and i told her from the first day i met her. pls how can i handle the situation. matured advice please.
NB. we met during nysc and she was lucky to get a very good job before me
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Goldenprinz(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Oga Ade if u trust her words go on and marry her.....God increase nd bless some guys after der wedding , u don't knw may be ur greatness is jxt after d wedding. happy married lyf in advance
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by manando1(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Where's the lady ? 29 years old lady I beg if you're reading this my msg please come marry me and leave this 30k mumu suffering

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Aww, thanks, I'm blushing.

IamOpemipo:

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by pussyAvenger: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2016
blackboot:
Please I Need Advice From Real Men And Sensible Ladies On This Issue

My girlfriend of 2 years is about to leave me. the signs are everywhere. i am not financially stable for now but i love her so much. my income is small(30k) a month and i am planning seriously to get a better job before settling down.

She is 29 and already worried because she has a very good paying job and a lot of pressure is coming for her to settle down. family and friends are worried why she is still single and alot of other guys have been coming for her. a read a chat with her and her friend on her phone one time and the friend was telling her to leave me for another rich dude.

She has been very patient with me but its like her patience is running out since she is getting close to 30. she said she is ready to marry me the way i am that we will manage our income together till i get a better job since her income is better. she also said some families dont even earn half of what she earns and they are fine, she said she cant wait for me anymore that she wants to settle down but am scared because i feel a man should have enough before settling down and i want to be a real man. should i go ahead and marry as she suggest since she has a good job or i should beg her to be patient till i find another job so i can be a better husband. i dont want to loose her, i believe she is my wife and i told her from the first day i met her. pls how can i handle the situation. matured advice please.
NB. we met during nysc and she was lucky to get a very good job before me
op if u r ready to accept insult from her, go ahead and marry her but if u value ur ego ,let her go

no woman can help u today without insulting u tmorrow......she might say lets do it nw bcuz of pressure .BUT DO NOT FORGOT DAT COMMON ENTRANCE IS A GENERAL EXAM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.