Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Fight Against Dr Angela Uwakwem In FMC Owerri And What You Never Heard. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fight Against Dr Angela Uwakwem In FMC Owerri And What You Never Heard. (2924 Views)

Flooded Owerri And Claims Of Photoshopped Pictures / Is Dr Angela Uwakwem above the Federal Government of Nigeria??? (Images) / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Dr Angela Uwakwem In FMC Owerri And What You Never Heard. by chigoziri2403(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
FMC Owerri is in shambles, ordinary container for stool culture collection wasn't in stock for two weeks, If you don't know any staff there, you will spend a full day there, going there is a waste of time, I remember when I went there on a Saturday, no doctor to attend to patients at the GOPD, TILL the afternoon shift doctor came, the pharmacy is always out of stock,, I really pity Imo state indigenes, no basic healthcare, I wanted to run a test and I was told point blank that such equipment has been balloted among the superiors, and they are limited;
may God help us
Re: The Fight Against Dr Angela Uwakwem In FMC Owerri And What You Never Heard. by nelszx: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
chigoziri2403:
FMC Owerri is in shambles, ordinary container for stool culture collection wasn't in stock for two weeks, If you don't know any staff there, you will spend a full day there, going there is a waste of time, I remember when I went there on a Saturday, no doctor to attend to patients at the GOPD, TILL the afternoon shift doctor came, the pharmacy is always out of stock,, I really pity Imo state indigenes, no basic healthcare, I wanted to run a test and I was told point blank that such equipment has been balloted among the superiors, and they are limited;
may God help us
Has it gotten this bad?
Re: The Fight Against Dr Angela Uwakwem In FMC Owerri And What You Never Heard. by chigoziri2403(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
nelszx:

Has it gotten this bad?
you won't believe the rot there, doctors direct you to Their personal Clinics,its so pathetic always on either strike or protests,

Most times I wonder why people hold on to power when you aren't needed, if more than 80 percent of your staff rejoices at your downfall, it's time to quit, quit for the sake of numerous lives! May Jehovah help us!

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Dr Angela Uwakwem In FMC Owerri And What You Never Heard. by Igboid: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
That Uwakwe of a woman is even more harsh to her fellow Drs. Gosh that women is something else.

Her problem is trying to change alot at a short time. She lacks tact, that's her problem.

But you can be sure that all her actions has been to restore glory to that health institution.
Re: The Fight Against Dr Angela Uwakwem In FMC Owerri And What You Never Heard. by Vesuvius(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Read up this link for proper knowledge of what happened:https://www.nairaland.com/3427427/protest-against-angela-uwakwem-fmc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Was Jailed By Yoruba Magistrate In Lagos-prof Ben Nwabueze / My Proposed Solution To The SARS And Police Brutality / 12 Tucano Jets; Buhari Has To Explain Where $167M Went

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.