Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Secrets Of The World Revealed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secrets Of The World Revealed. (3126 Views)

Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success / Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 3:06am On Oct 27, 2016
See How And Why The World Is On Fire. by Freshkidavid(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26
The World [Eye Opener] Part 1: Chapter 1.

I begin with the saying, God In Everything We Do (GIEWD).

The agents of the devil are working to undermine the works of Jesus Christ. If Trump wins he is going to destroy America. He is the man who will make power shift from America believe it or not. In fact he is going to win the elections.

Everything Hilary Clinton has is propaganda. She cannot rule America. Forget gender equality because it can never be actualized. As long as there is racism, there is gender inequality in this world.

You are wondering how Trump is going to win right? Let me loop you into something. Trump winning the elections is not decided by Americans. It is decided by people who control the world.

They know who they are. They are those who rule the world through politics, music, fashion, nude contents and amongst others. These people direct the lives of people and yet, the people don't know.

These people are the world most famous and the most powerful. There are powerful and spiritual associations that are rumored to have these people. For example, the Illuminati, the Free Masons and others.

The truth is that these organizations might be real or they can be fiction. We don't know for sure but get this right, there are people who run the world and are controlled by the Devil.

Back to Trump. Donald Trump coming is actually a blessing to Africa and at the same time a curse. This is due to the fact that Trump's coming can lead to a World War 3 and that is the main reason why Putin will let Russia support Trump. That is a story for another day. (Keep checking on the blog for an article on "Between Trump and Putin: An international conspiracy for a Third World War".)

Trump winning the elections will lead to catastrophic events in which the world would partake in but Africa wouldn't because it is not our war. Africa would suffer greatly during that time because the continent relies on the other parts of the world. During this time, Africa would serve as a place for refugees. It would become a mass refugee camp. This would eventually force people to begin to produce what they need. This would cause development in Africa as the other parts of the world would be fighting a war.

Visit http://kingstondome..com.ng/2016/10/the-world-eye-opener-part-1-chapter-1.html?m=1to read more.

Chapter 2 has been released. Visit [url]kingstondome..com.ng/2016/12/the-world-eye-opener-part-1-chapter-2.html?m=1[/url] to read.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by donsteady(m): 4:03am On Oct 27, 2016
Freshkidavid:

The agents of the devil are working to undermine the works of Jesus Christ. If Trump wins he is going to destroy America. He is the man who will make power shift from America believe it or not. In fact he is going to win the elections.

Everything Hilary Clinton has is propaganda. She cannot rule America. Forget gender equality because it can never be actualized. As long as there is racism, there is gender inequality in this world.

You are wondering how Trump is going to win right? Let me loop you into something. Trump winning the elections is not decided by Americans. It is decided by people who control the world.

They know who they are. They are those who rule the world through politics, music, fashion, nude contents and amongst others. These people direct the lives of people and yet, the people don't know.

These people are the world most famous and the most powerful. There are powerful and spiritual associations that are rumored to have these people. For example, the Illuminati, the Free Masons and others.

The truth is that these organizations might be real or they can be fiction. We don't know for sure but get this right, there are people who run the world and are controlled by the Devil.

Back to Trump. Donald Trump coming is actually a blessing to Africa and at the same time a curse. This is due to the fact that Trump's coming can lead to a World War 3 and that is the main reason why Putin will let Russia support Trump. That is a story for another day. (Keep checking on the blog for an article on "Between Trump and Putin: An international conspiracy for a Third World War".)

Trump winning the elections will lead to catastrophic events in which the world would partake in but Africa wouldn't because it is not our war. Africa would suffer greatly during that time because the continent relies on the other parts of the world. During this time, Africa would serve as a place for refugees. It would become a mass refugee camp. This would eventually force people to begin to produce what they need. This would cause development in Africa as the other parts of the world would be fighting a war.

Visit http://kingstondome..com.ng/2016/10/the-world-eye-opener-part-1-chapter-1.html?m=1to read more.
My friend go and take your pills

7 Likes

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by neonly: 4:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Dis op is crazy men

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Someone hold the OP' leg, make I force am drink sense

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by chukagora(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2016
Point of correction.. Hillary Clinton Will win for sure and this will fasten a free fall for America as both military and economic power house. Russia sounds as if they prefer Trump winning but they actually wnt Hillary Clinton to win because they have known her for decades and can actually predict her moves. Before now it's used to be America is strongest nation now it is Russia and America who is stronger. Let's wait and see who wins in the election.
NB. There is a prophesy in the 50s and 60s abt a woman ruling America and it's consequences. In my own permutations Hillary Clinton presidency will weaken America more. Lets watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by willjoe: 6:37am On Oct 27, 2016
All these OP that know sh?t about American politics smh. You think its Africa? You gota keep shut if u aint knw nothin
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by decomaniaboss(f): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2016
donsteady:

My friend go and take your pills
he no take am for months.... grin grin
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by decomaniaboss(f): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2016
Freshkidavid:

mad people everywhere....if trump win ,I'll cut my hair my breast and sew my private part angry angry
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by runningback(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2016
Lol. how would trump even win?

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by 7lives: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2016
runningback:

How did Buhari won against an incumbent, how did Bill Clinton won against Bush senior? how did Obama succeed despite his colour, Rev Jesse Jackson the most respected black man after Martin Luther King was stoned in America, for daring to dream of becoming a black president of America, " run Jesse run, instead of go Jesse go ".
Tramp grin grin grin may win not because he is the better of the two, but because America is a perverted society and you know what that means.
Michael Jackson was a WEIDO but he is still their most loved personality till tomorrow, so don't be surprised if TRAMP wins.

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by boss1310(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2016
all we know in this part of the world is religion and conspiracy theories nothing more.una go dey here dey see tomorrow wey go happen for another country miles away but not what will happen in your own backyard.
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by phranklyn92(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
This OP sef! grin
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
chukagora:
Point of correction.. Hillary Clinton Will win for sure and this will fasten a free fall for America as both military and economic power house. Russia sounds as if they prefer Trump winning but they actually wnt Hillary Clinton to win because they have known her for decades and can actually predict her moves. Before now it's used to be America is strongest nation now it is Russia and America who is stronger. Let's wait and see who wins in the election.
NB. There is a prophesy in the 50s and 60s abt a woman ruling America and it's consequences. In my own permutations Hillary Clinton presidency will weaken America more. Lets watch and see.

This might come late but I think right now, your opinion has changed. The chapter 2 would soon be out
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
willjoe:
All these OP that know sh?t about American politics smh. You think its Africa? You gota keep shut if u aint knw nothin
This might come late but I think right now, your opinion has changed. The chapter 2 would soon be out
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
runningback:

Sorry this might be coming late but Chapter 2 would soon be out. It might give you an inkling of the backroom of how Trump won
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
decomaniaboss:
mad people everywhere....if trump win ,I'll cut my hair my breast and sew my private part angry angry

Lol....I hope you did not do that.This might come late but I think right now, your opinion has changed. The chapter 2 would soon be out
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by toocoded: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Freshkidavid:

Lol....I hope you did not do that.This might come late but I think right now, your opinion has changed. The chapter 2 would soon be out
Lolzzzz......abeg i dey wait biko. But come to think of it, if WW3 really in Jan/Feb 2017, i do hope Naija will be neutral and look inward to producing stuffs themselves. Dollar go kuku ma crash.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2016
toocoded:

Lolzzzz......abeg i dey wait biko. But come to think of it, if WW3 really in Jan/Feb 2017, i do hope Naija will be neutral and look inward to producing stuffs themselves. Dollar go kuku ma crash.

It is not like everything would happen next year. It could be in the next 10 years a WWIII would happen. But we don't know yet.
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by toocoded: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Freshkidavid:

It is not like everything would happen next year. It could be in the next 10 years a WWIII would happen. But we don't know yet.
Lets wait and find out now
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by DerideGull(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Freshkidavid:

Stop posting the idiotic liberal stream of thought on this forum. Most Africans are equally foolish and sentimentally drunk to listen and propagate the craps from the liberal press.
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by DerideGull(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2016
chukagora:

Dude you are a daydreamer for sure.
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by ruffhandu: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
decomaniaboss:

Please have you done what you said above? Or are you another Wole Soyinka? Please don't mind what people will say if you have not, all these parts will be highly needed by your future husband and children.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
DerideGull:

Stop posting the idiotic liberal stream of thought on this forum. Most Africans are equally foolish and sentimentally drunk to listen and propagate the craps from the liberal press.

I am pretty sure I possess something called "freedom" but have i mismanaged it? This is something that I have researched on. See the date I posted it, that was pre-Trump's win and I was right. This post is not nonsense.
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Freshkidavid:

Chapter has been released. Visit [url]kingstondome..com.ng/2016/12/the-world-eye-opener-part-1-chapter-2.html?m=1[/url] to read more.
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by decomaniaboss(f): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
ruffhandu:

Please have you done what you said above? Or are you another Wole Soyinka? Please don't mind what people will say if you have not, all these parts will be highly needed by your future husband and children.
there won't be any husband and children by the time the evil president push his followers to abuse and kill my baby Wey just dey there the husland angry or put him in a boat that will probably sink becos of over load .. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by decomaniaboss(f): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Freshkidavid:

am still planing to do so... angry my opinion is the same

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
decomaniaboss:
am still planing to do so... angry my opinion is the same

Your opinion is still the same? That Trump would lose the US elections?

Phhtt... Wake up from dream world to the real world.
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by decomaniaboss(f): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Freshkidavid:

Your opinion is still the same? That Trump would lose the US elections?

Phhtt... Wake up from dream world to the real world.
come and wake me up!!! angry
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by MONITZ: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
decomaniaboss:

@op, hope u ve done wat u said u would do if Trump won. The morale of this year's elections in America showed that impossible is nothing....
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by PaPPi1: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
you don't need to tell me that Trump would bring America down or may cause ww3@Op. many may not believe this but it would be invalid soon
Re: Secrets Of The World Revealed. by Freshkidavid(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
PaPPi1:
you don't need to tell me that Trump would bring America down or may cause ww3@Op. many may not believe this but it would be invalid soon

Don't think so. Are you following the international news?

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas And The Split Of Nigeria / Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) / Enquiry About Journalist Hangout On TVC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.