Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How To Get Over A Failed Relationship When You Still Love Your Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over A Failed Relationship When You Still Love Your Ex. (701 Views)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / Help, How Do I Get Over A Failed Relationship / Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over A Failed Relationship When You Still Love Your Ex. by infantking(m): 3:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Experiencing a failed relationship is very painful. It doesn’t really matter what the circumstances were, or who was right and who was wrong. The bottom line is that it hurts even more than a physical wound and the pain can prevent us from moving forward.

We all face the problem of break ups or failed relationships ,I too was once a victim of heartbreak. I was so mad at myself for being such a fool and I almost hated the world for being so unfair.

I know very well how it feels to have a failed relationship, especially when you are totally committed.

Getting over a failed relationship isn’t an easy task for anybody, it takes a very long time to let go and move on, some persons might never be able to let go completely.

While time is the best healer, there are still other factors that help you move on. Below are seven concrete steps you can take that will facilitate the process:

Read Complete Article: >>> http://enyocole.com/getting-over-failed-relationship/

Please do share after reading.

Re: How To Get Over A Failed Relationship When You Still Love Your Ex. by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 27, 2016
for me theres nothing best solution than travelling while on heartbreak…I'm juz so lucky maybe ,its always on the timing after my break up, i have trips abroad... grin so when I'm back, i feel refreshed and left the baggage somewhere. wink
Re: How To Get Over A Failed Relationship When You Still Love Your Ex. by udemejack(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
for me theres nothing best solution than travelling while on heartbreak…I'm juz so lucky maybe ,its always on the timing after my break up, i have trips abroad... grin so when I'm back, i feel refreshed and left the baggage somewhere. wink
i always know the right place to see you grin
TrapQueen77:
i always know the right place to see you

(1) (Reply)

10 Major Reasons Why Independent Women Make The Best Kinds Of Girlfriends/wives / Ladies, See Why You Are Losing Your Shape / What Do Women Compare About Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.