Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? (1379 Views)

How Do I Bring Back My Relationship ,when It Seems Messed Up / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / How To Get Over A Failed Relationship When You Still Love Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by AjahAgility: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
How do you know when to end a relationship? If you are asking the question you probably already know the answer. It doesn't really matter what the reasons are, if you have lost that loving' feeling it may be time to move on.

Every unmarried couple will have a different reason for breaking up during courtship. Maybe you just don't communicate effectively. Maybe there are too many things your partner does that bug the crap out of you and you find yourselves fighting at all times. If you can't stand to be in the same room with each other, this may be a sign that the two of you should be over before marriage sets in.

Even though I said that it doesn't matter what the reasons are, let me give you some examples of reasons someone would want to know when to end a relationship anyway, ok?

Look out for behavior changes. When you are together, does your partner do anything they can to stay away from you or not talk to you? There may be something else wrong and you can try to ask them what the matter is. Be prepared for what you might get as an answer.

If they find excuse after excuse why they can't go here or there with you, there could be a problem. Assess the situation and see if you can come up with a reasonable explanation. Maybe they don't feel good or something is wrong at work or struggling with what life has to offer. Or, maybe they just do not want to be in the relationship any more and don't know how to tell you.

If you try to initiate an intimate situation and they put you off, you may have to ...CONTINUE READING @ http://cosbenet.com/are-you-a-mechanic-trying-to-repair-a-relationship-when-its-time-to-say-goodbye-with-tears/

Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by pressplay411(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
AjahAgility:
How do you know when to end a relationship? If you are asking the question you probably already know the answer. It doesn't really matter what the reasons are, if you have lost that loving' feeling it may be time to move on.

Every unmarried couple will have a different reason for breaking up during courtship. Maybe you just don't communicate effectively. Maybe there are too many things your partner does that bug the crap out of you and you find yourselves fighting at all times. If you can't stand to be in the same room with each other, this may be a sign that the two of you should be over before marriage sets in.

Even though I said that it doesn't matter what the reasons are, let me give you some examples of reasons someone would want to know when to end a relationship anyway, ok?

Look out for behavior changes. When you are together, does your partner do anything they can to stay away from you or not talk to you? There may be something else wrong and you can try to ask them what the matter is. Be prepared for what you might get as an answer.

If they find excuse after excuse why they can't go here or there with you, there could be a problem. Assess the situation and see if you can come up with a reasonable explanation. Maybe they don't feel good or something is wrong at work or struggling with what life has to offer. Or, maybe they just do not want to be in the relationship any more and don't know how to tell you.

If you try to initiate an intimate situation and they put you off, you may have to[b] ...CONTINUE READING HERE http://cosbenet.com/are-you-a-mechanic-trying-to-repair-a-relationship-when-its-time-to-say-goodbye-with-tears/[/b]

Some times one of the parties just can't seem to move on. Do you stay just to satisfy them or do you just leave them in the cold to dry?
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by AjahAgility: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice comment man. The decision is entirely theirs. This is just a suggestion basically for unmarried persons, which may be, in most times, very difficult to carry out but sometimes the best thing to do.
pressplay411:

Some times one of the parties just can't seem to move on. Do you stay just to satisfy them or do you just leave them in the cold to dry?
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by akaahs(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Damn, opps just describe my last relationship as in, the tricks and behavioural changes in her are exactly but i was so dump to initiate the breakup until she did, the most st*p*t and funny of all i still go back to beg her several time but she didn't agree, i have to move on after coming to terms with reality that its over.
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by pressplay411(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
akaahs:
Damn, opps just describe my last relationship as in, the tricks and behavioural changes in her are exactly but i was so dump to initiate the breakup until she did, the most st*p*t and funny of all i still go back to beg her several time but she didn't agree, i have to move on after coming to terms with reality that its over.

There's always signs, we just choose to be blind to them.
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by AjahAgility: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sorry man! Sometimes we are just ''caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.'' Not your fault though that you even went back. It shows you are a serious man for a serious relationship. Just move on bro.
akaahs:
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by akaahs(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
pressplay411:

There's always signs, we just choose to be blind to them.
O
Most especially wen u see that individual as a potential marriage partner. God save us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by akaahs(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
AjahAgility:
Sorry man! Sometimes we are just ''caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.'' Not your fault though that you even went back. It shows you are a serious man for a serious relationship. Just move on bro.

Thanks bro, I have to but I most confess its not easy
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2017
akaahs:

Awww sorry dear
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by pressplay411(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2017
AjahAgility:
Nice comment man. The decision is entirely theirs. This is just a suggestion basically for unmarried persons, which may be, in most times, very difficult to carry out but sometimes the best thing to do.

I concur, it's difficult but some times necessary.
Do you then agree with then otion there should be no dating unless the relationship is intended to culminate in marriage?
Meaning you should be able to deal with the challenges you confront in the relationship without resorting to a break up?
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by akaahs(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
mhizesther:

Awww sorry dear

Thanks dear, am a still recovery
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sometimes you try to repair it instead of throwing it away unless you are left with no options.
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by MrCork: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rorachy:
Sometimes you try to repair it instead of throwing it away unless you are left with no options.

...SMH...u keep theiffin peoples foto for your profile tryinna impress us..anyways who's the fine babe in yorrr foto profile..can I mate wit her? cheesy
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by Buharison: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
MrCork:

...SMH...u keep theiffin peoples foto for your profile tryinna impress us..anyways who's the fine babe in yorrr foto profile..can I mate wit her? cheesy
Shut up, she's not fine
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
MrCork:

These are my pictures. And no you can't mate her.
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by MrCork: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rorachy:
These are my pictures. And no you can't mate her.

..u not as preeeeety as that Stop lieing.....tryna impress me cozz am from London ain't gonnnnno fly!? undecided
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by AjahAgility: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yes.That's the best. So if it's not working you try to repair it or just move on. No guilt of you trying to use anyone afterwards. you know it's not your fault. And lastly, they know you are serious from the onset and trying any shit will be to their detriment, either the guy or the girl. It goes both ways.
pressplay411:

I concur, it's difficult but some times necessary.
Do you then agree with then otion there should be no dating unless the relationship is intended to culminate in marriage?
Meaning you should be able to deal with the challenges you confront in the relationship without resorting to a break up?
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Honestly, there's no point staying in a relationship that's already dead.
When you notices these glaring signs, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you to pack your bags.
Being in relationship doesn't guarantee happiness. It is not by force.
Re: Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears? by AjahAgility: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yes. You may want to read this : https://www.nairaland.com/3982911/what-breaking-up-moving-very
Rorachy:

(1) (Reply)

Tag This Picture With One Word (pix) / Guys, How Do You Handle A Lady Who Demands For Sex Before She Can Grant A Favor? / Chio !!! The Lady Pack Am Well .. ”gigantic Backside Lady” (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.