Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" (15186 Views)

Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Is Coming Soon Like Jesus Is Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2016
this man love making blunder
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Max24: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2016
blackpanda:
Hahaha

slowpoke! Just like obanikoro was humbled by evidence against him, Fayose will someday face his own case. Its easy to make noise when u enjoy immunity as a Governor, but ur immunity is not forever. You will one day leave that sit, and efcc will be waiting for you.
I thought you people said he could be arrested before for criminality like falana said ? Does it mean u people have accepted the inevitable that he must complete his tenure before u can touch him ? Inspite of efccs victimisation of ekiti lawmakers, freezing of his account, intimidation by san Falana, etc...the man is still waxing strong. Democracy is really a beautiful thing and any power saying democracy will not be grounded in Nigeria will "fall down and die..."
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by marv1: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2016
FAYOSE your days are numbered. You claimed obanikoro is compromised abi? you even more stupid than i thought. Your days are numbered................

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by SaffronSpice: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Oshoko my nigga,kill 'em with the exegesis.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by costandi(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Comparing yourself to Jesus? shocked

He didn't compare himself with Jesus. He likened himself to Jesus.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Rachel123: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2016
omowolewa:
It was true ojaree. I even saw the Wisemen following the path to your star through that Akure-Owoh road. I told them they were not far from Ado Ekiti and should keep going.

Then, futher asked for their names, they said, Aluko, Obanikoro and one B. General of the Army. Am sure they delivered the gifts.

Alaimonkan toun pe Jesu ni paddy!
bros i hail oo but u don't add king herod

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Skain(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2016
At last this fayose don crase finish oo
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2016
Spartanville:
I always admire dis man courage

I wish you his character
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2016
obanikoro has no balls. Left his wife and daughter to suffer and now he's lying. fayose remains the greatest Yoruba man dead or alive. Infact fayose should come and start ruling us in igbo land Biko.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2016
Five cows defied the anti grazing laws in Ekiti state and were killed for it.
Buhari promptly sent Babafemi Ojudu as his representative
on a fact finding mission.

Earlier on in the same Ekiti, fulani herdsmen had allegedly
sacked a police station and killed a policeman carting away
arms and ammunitions.
No word or representative from Buhari.
Thousands of people have been killed on rampages by these same murderous fulani herdsmen in various villages. No word or representative from Buhari.

Five cows died and the presidency woke up.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by blackpanda: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Max24:

I thought you people said he could be arrested before for criminality like falana said ? Does it mean u people have accepted the inevitable that he must complete his tenure before u can touch him ? Inspite of efccs victimisation of ekiti lawmakers, freezing of his account, intimidation by san Falana, etc...the man is still waxing strong. Democracy is really a beautiful thing and any power saying democracy will not be grounded in Nigeria will "fall down and die..."

Who is "u people" Pls grow up ok
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Pavarottii(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2016
blackpanda:
Hahaha

slowpoke! Just like obanikoro was humbled by evidence against him, Fayose will someday face his own case. Its easy to make noise when u enjoy immunity as a Governor, but ur immunity is not forever. You will one day leave that sit, and efcc will be waiting for you.
This same way, buhari will leave that seat one day.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2016
Nigerian Jesus grin grin grin

Messiah of the wailers association of Nigeria
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by MrRitchie: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2016
There are witnesses who can confirm it all, eg, Aluko, I watched his interview some months ago on channels tv where he was talking about you receiving part of the #DasukiGate but when you were called to clarify yourself by the same tv station, you denied knowing aluko and receiving any money for election campaign, few months down you and the same aluko appeared again on the same tv station, saying you've forgiven him, he doesn't know what he was doing or saying then, he's your younger brother, he's your junior colleague bla bla bla, I know all what you're saying is because there's no trace or evidence he gave you money all because it wasn't transacted thru bank, its something you collected in cash! God will catch you that said hotel will provide a cctv footage of you and obanikoro and other cohorts, then we will know the truth. #IamMrNoPartyMan
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by opsylee(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2016
I am busy as governor of Ekiti delivering good governance to my people....Says who? idiot fellow
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by opsylee(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2016
I am busy as governor of Ekiti delivering good governance to my people....Says who? idiot fellow
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by orimsam: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Bari22:
Indeed jesus of african jews aka [size=40pt]uguranic[/size] republic, it seems they are the only confused set of people celebrating psyche people like you even your very own yoruba denounce you.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by orimsam: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2016
omenka:
Jesus of iPod Jewish Yewts. gringrin
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by fakati(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Fayose!!! Lets wait and see a lie can travel for so long it take just a moment for the truth to catch up with you, now Koro is lying ,the pilot who flown the cash to Akure is lying also just enjoy your immunity when it lasts then you smell your anus.Your good governance of loaf of bread and tubers of yam anyway I pity our Ekiti people.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
When a Nigerian politician compares themselves to biblical characters, know immediately they want to deceive the masses. It's a skill even the most ardent atheist would make use of, if they were heavily corrupt.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by queenDD(f): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
omowolewa:
It was true ojaree. I even saw the Wisemen following the path to your star through that Akure-Owoh road. I told them they were not far from Ado Ekiti and should keep going.

Then, futher asked for their names, they said, Aluko, Obanikoro and one B. General of the Army. Am sure they delivered the gifts.

Alaimonkan toun pe Jesu ni paddy!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
see thief mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) / Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank / Kwankwaso: Osibanjo, Buni Reach Out To Former Governor To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.