Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body (2856 Views)

Haha! See What Wife Did To Husband When She Sees His Sexy Salsa Dance Instructor / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos / This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Homeboiy: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2017
shocked cool
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by MhizzAJ(f): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2017
what's this?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Slayprincess(f): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2017
lol cant see anything.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by AfonjAbokiZoo: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Op are you sure you are ok Bobrisky brother in crime . children of nowadays turning into Homosapien shocked shocked shocked shocked .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Odiegwu
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by ExpensiveG: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2017

lol gringrin

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by xpac01(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2017
The body looks stressed from hard labour...

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by IamLEGEND1: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Grown ass man waking up in the morning and thinking of nothing better to do with his life than stand in front of a mirror in his underwear and start taking pictures.
How do we expect the aliens to contact us when we keep exhibiting IQ levels not so far removed from that of a corpse

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Dollarship(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
You look good bro
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by harbjar(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2017
nairaland babes will insult this guy here but still go back to send him a PM after viewing his pics 100times
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Stevengerd(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Na body we wan chop, oga double ur hustle osha aaro kutu!!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Sexy body, well arranged six-pack, Bic biro size dick.

Now, let us fry hollandia custard for this mind blowing pics.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by NairalandCS(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2017
harbjar:
nairaland babes will insult this guy here but still go back to send him a PM after viewing his pics 100times

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by NairalandCS(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Grown ass man waking up in the morning and thinking of nothing better to do with his life than stand in front of a mirror in his underwear and start taking pictures.
How do we expect the aliens to contact us when we keep exhibiting IQ levels not so far removed from that of a corpse

Ahh. This one shock me.

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Gladiator1: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2017
OP, na d shape of ur banana u cum shw dem cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by barallanee(f): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2017
So now..is it the compliments u want??...

#stay low-key
#not everyone need to knw much abt u
Go and model for erujeje
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2017
You look good bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Fadiga24(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Dude you are one of the 15 million dudes who have 6 packs in this forum, and with an average face to match.

Get a job and stop disgracing your father!

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
barallanee:
So now..is it the compliments u want??...

#stay low-key
#not everyone need to knw much abt u
Go and model for erujeje

cheesy

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Oyindidi(f): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
what's this?
A nairalanders bodygringrin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Victornezzar: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice 1 Bro
wen would guys stop disgracing deir fellow men just 2 gain likes

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by nikkypearl(f): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
show me show sexy body grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by SirMichael1: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2017

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
If Nairaland wan spoil ur life finish make dem push am to FP

U go blame ur birth date grin cheesy

Op, keep it up!
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by chibabe259(f): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Ringworm infested body, smelling armpit and deaf and dumb dick.
spits on ua dirty pants.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by barallanee(f): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

cheesy
lol.abeg no mke me laf..d thing jux tire me
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
barallanee:
lol.abeg no mke me laf..d thing jux tire me

The funniest part na that erujeje modelling part.

Babe you wicked gan !
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
harbjar:

Hmmmmmnnnn lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by barallanee(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

The funniest part na that erujeje modelling part.

Babe you wicked gan !
lol...No mind me my dr cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by IamLEGEND1: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
nikkypearl:
show me show sexy body grin
hol'up

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by MhizzAJ(f): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
A nairalanders bodygringrin

That body isn't sexy at all
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Slayprincess:
lol cant see anything.

slayprincess shebi u won slay megrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? / Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE / How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.