Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter (616 Views)

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Mc4larin: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2016
This is happening live on twitter as angry youth have advised the governors to roll up their sleeves and get to work and stop their usual blame game....
Here are pictures of the comments on twitter

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GovernorsGoToWork?src=tren

Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Mc4larin: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2016
more pics

Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by 9niceguy(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2016
If I could lay my hand on one of those corrupt governors, I will only need a new razor blade for the slashing. starting from the head, the belly, the buttuck and finally the peni*s

#teamnomercyoncurruptleaders

1 Like

Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Mikehell(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2016
They prefer cutting and sharing the national cake as the work they are elected for...

1 Like

Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by IamPatriotic(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2016
The call should be directed more to Mimiko, the man has been sleeping, waiting for when he would vacate office, he should go to work and fix Akoko roads, I'm coming home for Christmas

1 Like

Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Mc4larin: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2016
9niceguy:
If I could lay my hand on one of those corrupt governors, I will only need a new razor blade for the slashing. starting from the head, the belly, the buttuck and finally the peni*s

#teamnomercyoncurruptleaders

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy your blood too hot ooo!!!
Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Mc4larin: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Uncle lala, ur attention is needed oo!
Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by 9niceguy(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Mc4larin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy your blood too hot ooo!!!
very hot sef grin
Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Mc4larin: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2016
more..........

Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Built2last: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Has any of them reduced their fleets on convoy?

have they reduced their number of advicers.

Recession is only for the poor. wallahi

the rich will always find their way and keep balling
Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Mc4larin: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2016
9niceguy:

very hot sef grin

Pours him iced water........ grin grin
Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2016
And a gov son is buying car worth $250k.....they will say there is no money
Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by 989900D: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2016
The earlier we channel our energies at those lazy-clueless-buffoons, bar a few, the better.
Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by Hiploko(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2016
See dem yeye people... How can governors work when the president has not started working? Nigerians sef...

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun To Be Removed As APC Chairman / SHOCKING! Kogi Lawmakers Give Buhari Ultimatum, Request Immediate Action / See Why Fayose Is The Most Sensible Governor In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.