Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) (2610 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 24, 2017
I saw this in one naija site like that and decided to post it here

most people do not have good reasons for loving their spouse

i watched a relationship show were dy asked people why they love their bfs and gfs and most of them esp the girls were giving stupid answer wch proves how much of a slayqueen and fuckboy they are

how about we find out from people here on nl why dy love their spouses

so.....

WHY DO YOU LOVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND?

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) by ikp120(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2017
Please there is no "good" or standard reason for loving your boyfriend or girlfriend. Everyone is unique.

If your love her, you love her; if you don't love her, you don't love her. Simple!

5 Likes

Re: How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) by softiebae: 10:16am On May 24, 2017
there is no special reason attached to love, when you are in love, you just can't explain why you love that person, now that's love not all these "he is caring, he is not stingy blah blah".

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 24, 2017
in all honesty the so called "slay queen" is liking for reasonable qualities an even overlooked his appreance to find a man that had them,increasing her chances of finding a suitable mate

Erm...?Where is she wrong
Re: How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2017
This is not for me...

©YBR
Re: How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) by Bahddo(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2017
softiebae:
there is no special reason attached to love, when you are in love, you just can't explain why you love that person, now that's love not all these "he is caring, he is not stingy blah blah".
there's a reason for everything, whether or not you know or can explain the reason.
Re: How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 24, 2017
ikp120:
Please there is no "good" or standard reason for loving your boyfriend or girlfriend. Everyone is unique.

If your love her, you love her; if you don't love her, you don't love her. Simple!

(1) (Reply)

P@rn Model, Banxxx, Looks Like A Church Girl (photos) / Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You / CCTV Repairer Caught His Babe Making Out With Another Guy In Cinema Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.