Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,672 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) (3110 Views)

Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 4:43am On Oct 28, 2016
tjfulloption:
guy you are good for the job and I wish you well, but I hope you have not exceed the age limit in joining the NA? your passion for the NA shall not fade. LALASTICLALA pls do the nidful.

I am very much within the age bracket... Its just that i thought putting my age on the thread would be a bit too revealing....

Thanks bro.... I am still looking for LALASTICALA and hoping he comes around
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by michaelwilli(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2016
But dis ur size gann. I haven't seen much soldiers with this kinda build. Even special forces. U sure say u fit carry body like dis?

Bouncer wanted. Apply within
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2016
michaelwilli:
But dis ur size gann. I haven't seen much soldiers with this kinda build. Even special forces. U sure say u fit carry body like dis?

Bouncer wanted. Apply within

I jogg 100km Evry sunday morning besides i play football... Pls help me call unto lalasticala
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by michaelwilli(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2016
enshi:

I jogg 100km Evry sunday morning besides i play football... Pls help me call unto lalasticala
I guess u gotta keep applying. I don't know what went wrong wen u applied, but I guess a lot are in the army with knowing person wey sabi person.
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by CecyAdrian(f): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

Hahaha. You know your equal? You must be joking! Why are you finding it difficult to use the punctuation marks correctly?

At least you understood what he wrote perfectly well. So, Punctuation mark is now ur yardstick for intelligence, I pity you.

5 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by CowHard: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2016
enshi:

Honestly i understand the angle you coming from....

since our states are still collecting monthly allocations from the FG, since we stil have our brotherz in aso Rock, since we stil use and trade in same currency.... Since the abori accord.... We are still 1

You are an ignorant fellow.

Eritrea had their people in the Ethiopian government while pushing for her independence .
Take the back seat joor
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by zumbigbo(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2016
Brother - the downfall of youth is energy and eagerness.

Believe me, nigeria is not a country that you want to die for. A feckless country constructed to fail from the outset, managed by a revolving circle of parasitic vipers.

If you want to soldier, with good equipment and respect, better you apply for the French Foreign Legion then get skills ready for the future Biafra Army.
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2016
enshi:

Thanks man... Such a reasonable and candid suggestion... Pls do not hesitate to put me in the KNOW should you have a contact for me as i try to Check out ur suggestion... Thanks

Find your way out of Nigeria, preferably Britain or US...You are young, educated and I believe relatively fit. I believe you'll do well if you pass the selection of either of the above country's military.

British army used to recruit commonwealth citizens with just six months on their visa then it was two years. I don't know the current requirement but you can search on their website.

I have my little personal experience with NA but can't share it here.
Like you, I have a passion for the military.

You can start jogging 2.5km or 1.5miles to get yourself ready. Army want the fittest not just the strongest. If you bench 150kg effortlessly but gets out of breath after running 800m which is same as running round a standard football pitch 2x then you need to build your stamina and endurance.

Build your cardiovascular fitness by running 2.5km in about 11mins maximum. Do lots of aerobics. Try doing road works with bag packs filled with about 20kg weight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by abbeyty(m): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2016
enshi:

Lols... Guy na ur comment make me laugh pass...

See eeh, if there is no risk there wont be reward shebi you know that one

Then you should also know that one thing must kill a man... And if a man is killed for his country, apparently he died for the right course... More over i am not vying for the front lie just to go and die nah

oh boy dont mind those ones trying to talk you down, just follow your heart and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2016
zumbigbo:

Believe me, nigeria is not a country that you want to die for. A feckless country constructed to fail from the outset, managed by a revolving circle of parasitic vipers.

If you want to soldier, with good equipment and respect, better you apply for the French Foreign Legion then get skills ready for the future Biafra Army.

The man wants to pursue his dream of joining the Army. If you can help him, do so, otherwise leave him to join whatever he wants to join.

Can you pls quit this Biafra army suggestions. You are not the only passionate Igbo man here. Dreams and useful military skills can be acquired anywhere NA inclusive. What if he can't travel out to France to join the legion?

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2016
gbosaa:

Find your way out of Nigeria, preferably Britain or US...You are young, educated and I believe relatively fit. I believe you'll do well if you pass the selection of either of the above country's military.

British army used to recruit commonwealth citizens with just six months on their visa then it was two years. I don't know the current requirement but you can search on their website.

I have my little personal experience with NA but can't share it here.
Like you, I have a passion for the military.

You can start jogging 2.5km or 1.5miles to get yourself ready. Army want the fittest not just the strongest. If you bench 150kg effortlessly but gets out of breath after running 800m which is same as running round a standard football pitch 2x then you need to build your stamina and endurance.

Build your cardiovascular fitness by running 2.5km in about 11mins maximum. Do lots of aerobics. Try doing road works with bag packs filled with about 20kg weight.

Rogger that
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2016
enshi:

Applied for the last recruitment.... If you followed it youd recall how it went...
same here too , Our dreams will come true

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2016
CecyAdrian:

At least you understood what he wrote perfectly well. So, Punctuation mark is now ur yardstick for intelligence, I pity you.

Help me see ooh
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2016
cowardSeun:

You are an ignorant fellow.

Eritrea had their people in the Ethiopian government while pushing for her independence .
Take the back seat joor

Thanks..... Obviously you cant help
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2016
zumbigbo:

Thanks.... I think this can be a plan B
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by CowHard: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2016
enshi:

Thanks..... Obviously you cant help

Admit your ignorance and stop ranting....

Of what importance is being a soldier only to be sold to the enemy by your superiors

I doubt your mental health if truly you are an Igbo guy
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2016
cowardSeun:

Of what importance is being a soldier only to be sold to the enemy by your superiors

Firstly you sent me to the back seat

Secondly i am ranting

Thridly I have a mental ill health

Pls just tell me one harsh word i have told you that waranted all these....
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by akinszz: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Yeh! What a mental slavery.
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by CowHard: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2016
enshi:

Firstly you sent me to the back seat

Secondly i am ranting

Thridly I have a mental ill health

Pls just tell me one harsh word i have told you that waranted all these....

You displayed your ignorance and thus needs to be reprimanded and spanked like a toddler.
Next time you want to delve into Nigeria-Biafra discussion and wants to take sides with the former, get your facts right in other not to attract harsh words.
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Biafman: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2016
enshi:

Lols... Guy na ur comment make me laugh pass...

See eeh, if there is no risk there wont be reward shebi you know that one

Then you should also know that one thing must kill a man... And if a man is killed for his country, apparently he died for the right course... More over i am not vying for the front lie just to go and die nah
Did i hear you say dying in the front line for nigeria is dying for the right course? Young man, are you with your senses? Do you know your history as an Igbo man in nigeria?
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Biafman: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
cowardSeun:

KPOM!! The bolded is the koko of the matter. The boy is really out of touch with reality on ground in that useless hell hole called nigeria. Do this boy have family members that know anything about this push for suicide? I really need to contact his people against his quest to committing suicide. Mr NA lover, please find your way out of the country to Europe or USA, there you can make a fine military career where, God forbid if you die in service, your people will be contacted immediately and adequete and well deserved compensation dished out to your people, where at the end of your career, you would have saved enough with well paid pension to live out the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by 2sexynet: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2016
enshi:

Just my dream profession bro...

Pls dont hate
keep the fire burning.

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Biafman:

KPOM!! The bolded is the koko of the matter. The boy is really out of touch with reality on ground in that useless hell hole called nigeria. Do this boy have family members that know anything about this push for suicide? I really need to contact his people against his quest to committing suicide. Mr NA lover, please find your way out of the country to Europe or USA, there you can make a fine military career where, God forbid if you die in service, your people will be contacted immediately and adequete and well deserved compensation dished out to your people, where at the end of your career, you would have saved enough with well paid pension to live out the rest of your life.

Still i love my country.... All i ask for is the connect to NA
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Your dreams will come true my brother , God will do it for you IJN
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
2sexynet:
keep the fire burning.

Thanks bro for the encouragment.... Ur just among the few who understand
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
2sexynet:
keep the fire burning.

Thanks bro for the encouragment.... Ur just among the few who understand
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
Your dreams will come true my brother , God will do it for you IJN

I really want to say a big AMEN but looking at ur monicker fear come dey catch me again.... Tell me ur prayers have nothing to do with ur monicker
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
enshi:

I really want to say a big AMEN but looking at ur monicker fear come dey catch me again.... Tell me ur prayers have nothing to do with ur monicker
white fowl grin grin you wan join army and you dey fear death . behold even when i walk through the shadow of death i shall fear no evil for i am the shadow of death grin grin grin grin
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Biafman:

Your head no dey house. So you think dying for Nigeria is worth it? Bro think twice and use your talent for something else much better. Save that energy for Biafra army. Loading already......
u no well o, hahhahah..save energy for Biafra army. hahahhahha the most hilariously stupid comment of all time
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Oga mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! / Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar / m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.