Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn (62354 Views)

Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by thunderbabs: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Make Russia kuku buh Irunmole itself.... tongue
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by realmindz: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:
You mean besides your dp? Something like meeting u in face to face?
Chisos grin take it easy on Ishilove na
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Exciton(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
The funny thing is that the superstitious would also have a laugh but leave undiminished in their conviction that chopped body parts can be transformed into money.

6 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by GIDEONUDEH(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
The government of this country should remember that Nigeria belongs to GOD almighty and should not sell her to Satan at its agents .

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Silas0(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:

You are 100% right. When I first learned about these powers, I did not believe they were real. So I tried the disappearing charm.
I used it to disappear and appear inside white house yesterday night. U need to see how obama was banging his wife. I just hide in one corner of their room and was watching. All of a sudden obama noticed me and called security.
I ran out of the room. I was running and they were shooting me, but the bullets did not penetrate cos I also have ayeta (odechi). Then I disappeared back to my room nigeria.

They cannot report it in the news because it will expose the truth about how powerful african jazz is compared to their useless technologies.
bros u don finish me with laugh!
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Igbouwanile(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
lolz.. abeg which technology Nig get.. i wan knw
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by TomHagen: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
GIDEONUDEH:
The government of this country should remember that Nigeria belongs to GOD almighty and should not sell her to Satan at its agents .
What are you saying bro? Read the OP properly.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Adeyemi0(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
keandre:

Oh He produces it when he can enrich himself by appearing in a Bank's vault & disappearing with wads of cash. Mr man take this ur spurious tale outta here ,sell em out to infants in your neighborhood and not grown up folks in here.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4365300_qenxq_jpeg8a0a1fb47258433120b6aa873af05bac
It's your choice to believe. I'm not here to convince you.. I am as skeptics as you before i witness it. The man in question is not interested in wealth, as i said earlier he is not mentally okay but talk to him jokingly that you need this and you will get it,he always charge a tokken that will still disappear whenever he put the money in one of the bags or pocket..
You can continue exploration till you found answer to your questions..
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by whitebeard(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin OP what is dis...!! grin
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by profstar(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:
Nigeria Emerging World Power. Signs $500billion Contract With Russia?

Today 27th October, 2016 is a great day in Nigeria's History. Russia is ready to pay Nigeria a whooping $500Billion to provide Russia military support no other nation can provide.

General Vladisko Mikil who represented the president of russia in this Historic day said russia has identified some key areas were Nigeria can help with their military. These areas are as follows.

1. African Bullet Proof

2. EGBE: Power to teleport (disappear and appear at another location)

3. Oruka. Magic ring. Which their spies can use to make their enemies fall and start shaking like fish out of water.

4. Ounde. Power belt that would make their soldiers invincible

5. Oyela. A tortoise shell necklace That would boost the intelligence of their troops and even make them able to hear the thoughts of their enemies.

6. Ina Aye. Mysterious spiritual fire.

7. Spiritual slaps. They see the applications of this in embarrassing other presidents in public.

8. "Enter and sweep" this works by hanging a broom at the door step, if anyone tries to steal from such a house, he wld endup sweeping the whole compound till he is released. This would be used to protect their presidential villa. No need for security alarms anymore.

9. Asasi. This would be used in making their enemies run mad. this has been tested on Donald Trump and russia are very pleased with the results

General Vladisko said paying $500 billion is a small price for them to pay to be able to have access to all this powers from Nigeria.

Nigeria's president said he is happy that our tradition is finally making the country more money than oil has made for the country in 16 years of our democracy.

Russian Researchers are presently in Ogun state and Anambra state to learn from our local priests so they can go back and boost their military.

Reacting to this development, America's Secretary General said the United States has always been scared of Nigeria because of the spiritual powers Nigeria possess. Which is more than all their technologies and military equipments.

Blah blah blah....

If all those stories you hear about African Power were true, this is the type of news that would be making our headlines

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AFRICA.

Pls if you are so sure all those powers are real. Do yourself and your generations to come some good. Go and get those powers, they are worth a lot of money in the hands of world powers. I am sure vladmir Putin is willing to pay billions to be able to disappear and appear inside the pentagon's top secret archives. Why use these powers for disappearing from accidents only?

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by kayo80(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
With posts like this, you understand why even though this website gets more views than Linda's blog, it doesn't make a tenth of what Linda makes on her blog.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by QuietHammer(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This site is becoming a complete joke . Anyway , not my business . But what you sow , you shall reap .
Mister, Christianinty wasn't mentioned in the op, neither was religion. What are you offended about this time?

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by jaywhoco(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
What about ekpo etiaba.?
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Phabulous4(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dnt know I love my country this much! When I first saw the caption, I was like 'Ope ooo, ni recession ba finish' but the 3 things quickly pup into my mind

1. Hay! Russia is trying to set us Up again the rest of the world, no be dem they plan to unvail Satan2
2. What abt our military that could be soo important to them to gulp out that kind of money.
3. Just thought abt this embezzlement scandal that has taking over our news. 'At least some thieves would be jubilating somewhere, cause the know some of the money will fall into their hideous treasuries....

Is Ops high on Oshogbo weed or something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by musicwriter(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:
Nigeria Emerging World Power. Signs $500billion Contract With Russia?

Today 27th October, 2016 is a great day in Nigeria's History. Russia is ready to pay Nigeria a whooping $500Billion to provide Russia military support no other nation can provide.

General Vladisko Mikil who represented the president of russia in this Historic day said russia has identified some key areas were Nigeria can help with their military. These areas are as follows.

1. African Bullet Proof

2. EGBE: Power to teleport (disappear and appear at another location)

3. Oruka. Magic ring. Which their spies can use to make their enemies fall and start shaking like fish out of water.

4. Ounde. Power belt that would make their soldiers invincible

5. Oyela. A tortoise shell necklace That would boost the intelligence of their troops and even make them able to hear the thoughts of their enemies.

6. Ina Aye. Mysterious spiritual fire.

7. Spiritual slaps. They see the applications of this in embarrassing other presidents in public.

8. "Enter and sweep" this works by hanging a broom at the door step, if anyone tries to steal from such a house, he wld endup sweeping the whole compound till he is released. This would be used to protect their presidential villa. No need for security alarms anymore.

9. Asasi. This would be used in making their enemies run mad. this has been tested on Donald Trump and russia are very pleased with the results

General Vladisko said paying $500 billion is a small price for them to pay to be able to have access to all this powers from Nigeria.

Nigeria's president said he is happy that our tradition is finally making the country more money than oil has made for the country in 16 years of our democracy.

Russian Researchers are presently in Ogun state and Anambra state to learn from our local priests so they can go back and boost their military.

Reacting to this development, America's Secretary General said the United States has always been scared of Nigeria because of the spiritual powers Nigeria possess. Which is more than all their technologies and military equipments.

Blah blah blah....

If all those stories you hear about African Power were true, this is the type of news that would be making our headlines

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AFRICA.

Pls if you are so sure all those powers are real. Do yourself and your generations to come some good. Go and get those powers, they are worth a lot of money in the hands of world powers. I am sure vladmir Putin is willing to pay billions to be able to disappear and appear inside the pentagon's top secret archives. Why use these powers for disappearing from accidents only?

Its not as if the powers don't exist. They do exist, but they're little powers- which explains why it can't be used to excel as you sarcastically presented them. There's no need for Africans to waste further time in such pursuits.

The fact that white people came to Africa and enslaved us at the time of complete belief in such powers, means such powers failed to prove their worth long time ago. African gods failed our ancestors woefully!.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HYOTHi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Issokay. Issorite ! cool
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by QuietHammer(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
kayo80:
With posts like this, you understand why even though this website gets more views than Linda's blog, it doesn't make a tenth of what Linda makes on her blog.
Make your grievance clearly known. What part of the op offends you?
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by LorDBolton(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Adeyemi0:
I've seen someone that can make jewellery of any kind like wristwatches,necklaces etc to appear and disappear...
This is what i witness for real.. I really investigated it, because i am also a doubter of black power.
According to report... The power was given to him by unknow person to help and compensate him when he had an accident and could not fully recover.

Lol
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Bollinger(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Have you not heard of human ritualist, native doctors. And accounts on how many became rich through them?

You are high on dung. You didn't understand what the OP is trying to say. Smh.
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by THYRAIN(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:

The African politicians use such powers but only for personal interest or purposes. DareDevil Former Military Pres Aguyi Ironsi severally disappeared when ambushed in a coup until fate caught up with him.
Leaders of Developed nations are aware such powers thrive in Africa but cannot state that publicly as it will checkout several years of carefully orchestrated Evolution Theory propaganda, which has become the basis of knowledge in conventional educative learning.
story 4 d gods

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by keandre: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Adeyemi0:

It's your choice to believe. I'm not here to convince you.. I am as skeptics as you before i witness it. The man in question is not interested in wealth, as i said earlier he is not mentally okay but talk to him jokingly that you need this and you will get it,he always charge a tokken that will still disappear whenever he put the money in one of the bags or pocket..
You can continue exploration till you found answer to your questions..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3885957_image_pngd2b5ca33bd970f64a6301fa75ae2eb22

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by LorDBolton(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Exciton:
The funny thing is that the superstitious would also have a laugh but leave undiminished in their conviction that chopped body parts can be transformed into money.

Money with CBN signature, the face of the currency signature nd CBN
REFERENCE NUMBER!!

Story story

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by oglalasioux(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
The gods of Africa;

So powerful that they allowed common malaria to kill our people for centuries.

9 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by QuietHammer(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
kayo80:

I don't have a problem with the OP...I have a problem with the mods and the owner of Nairaland who pushed this to Front Page. It is like buying Punch Newspaper with this heading on it, and then discovering it was all a joke. Which serious advertisers would want to do business with an entity like this?
You mean it's a clickbait?
I can't think of a better format for a sarcastic post such as the op
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by kayo80(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
QuietHammer:

You mean it's a clickbait?
I can't think of a better format for a sarcastic post such as the op

It is worse than Clickbait. At least most clickbaits have some element of truth in them. This is Nairaland...top 10 most visited sites in NIGERIA, and you have something like that on th Front Page? SMH!

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by mmsen: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Great thread.

I'm tired of listening to idiots regale audiences of so-called educated people with tales of witchcraft and other supernatural nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by mmsen: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
QuietHammer:

Mister, Christianinty wasn't mentioned in the op, neither was religion. What are you offended about this time?

Christianity belongs in the same basket as witchcraft and other superstitious nonsense.

Likewise Islam and whatever childish religious beliefs some people want to drum up as the reason for their existence.

5 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
kayo80:

It is worse than Clickbait. At least most clickbaits have some element of truth in them. This is Nairaland...top 10 most visited sites in NIGERIA, and you have something like that on th Front Page? SMH!
Guy Wetin be your own set?
Hardmirror is putting smiles on some faces. Is it everyday you'll be hearing of recession, corruption, politicians trial, Niger delta avengers, buhari. This changed the pace a little, and is quite informative. HardMirror continue abegi, leave the haters.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by JIMJOGP(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
This will take Nigeria backward because it will surely back fire for bad.
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:
grin grin grin
I've seen where one yoruba guy used jazz ..
maybe Africans are stingy with their power grin grin
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.