Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ (22631 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by chriskosherbal(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
lwise:
If this story is true that means the kidnapping is a SCAM.

Shekau kidnapped you n your to.to remains the same,something is fishy.
hmmmmm
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by totorimi: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
The earlier they stop publishing these twisted stories the earlier they help keep our sanity intact. None of the girls was touched so the ones they said they married off we're not touched also what about the ones that are carrying baby and the earlier one arrested with man they claimed was her husband.

Look look if the scripters of this Lai of the century are looking for a good way to end this saga I will advice them to just STOP right now because the lies are beginning to show on a daily basis. Shettiy how far, the fullness of time has come O.

1 Like

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by dreezybines: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
#Thinking aloud# Should I believe this chibok story or not??.It's beginning to look like a scam to me...
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by thonyrule(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
lwise:

i agree with, none of the 21 girls, guess there was nothing like chibok girls afterall
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Rebuke: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Taaahhh! Tell me another story plsss.
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Profnedu(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
so una dey tell me say dis girls were nt touch
I tot obasanjo said those girls has being married off
even oda girls way escape from boko haram confirm dat they (chibok girls) re nw married to book haram commanders
even shekau confirmed it in one of his videos that they have being converterd and married off

this government of inconsistence and lies i tire for una
i fully stand with fayose when he said dat chibok girls were never kidnapped

8 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by basingstoke: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Then these are not the girls.Scammmmmmm
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by sleeknick: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Let me write this down incase they want to deny later angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by olu77(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is the first time impossibility is found in my dictionary. Well we don't even know what to believe anymore.

2 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Erotik(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
If they were not sexually abused, then it means that they willingly enjoy it in za oza room under boko spell, abi?....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by luminouz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
dunkem21:
This BH must be kind and homely cheesy
Iffa fvcking hear! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Theultimate(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Intention of this news is good though. It's just to protect their future.
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Nosnos(f): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thought aisha yesuf said 19 of them were nursing mothers, how come they are now termed untouched? Hmmm Naija I hail
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Petbuk122(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
They are trying to free the girls from stigmatisation, but this wont work on Nigerians. Good try though.

1 Like

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by lordlek: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
i doubt if all of them are still virgins...After spending years in bokoharam lair's
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by sekundosekundo: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
lwise:

Toto remains the same

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by leospruce(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wait what do this stupid leaders take us 4 dummies definitely not.They want to go and meet virgins and they saw some on earth they didn't take.chibok was a scam,the whole story was a plot by the opposition please the notherners should stop taking us like illiterates oo.We attended standard school any1 who is educated will smell something fishy in this it's obvious the governent and his vaccine crew are illiterates that's y they think we are going to belief this lie mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by emmydollars4life(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
This people will provoke fayose now, now I am beginning to doubt the abduction, cause people we always see in Boko haram camp video always wear hijab now releasing them without hijab is questionable, but we behave as if we didn't notice it, soldiers have intercept Boko haram members severally with sexually enhanced drugs, were dey using it to cook jollof rice. Abeg I need light to charge my phone I don tire cry

10 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by cuteralph101(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/none-released-chibok-girls-sexually-abused

Chisos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i af die...what do u take us for fools? Nonsense!
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Jaydotcom(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Men that are blowing up themselves just to meet up with virgins as reward will not start enjoying the reward on earth, even when the reward is starring them in the face. Na lie!
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Viking007(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
dunkem21:
This BH must be kind and homely cheesy
My exact thoughts. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by coolhumble(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
They only said that to protect those girls image in the society to avoid mockery.

1 Like

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by 3sexy: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Who measured the diameter of their vagina ?

This govt is fantastically and annoyingly foolish to think we can accept such mumuish lie!

So BH see free kpekus and didn't touch it?

Rubbish
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Barigaboy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lol, funny people well that's a good news atleast to protect the image n publicizing good things about them. What dis news is all about is trying to make people understand that they are human n people shouldn't have negative thought about them. What happened to dis people could happened to anyone but we thank God for his protection. And we are happy to have them back alive n not dead. Captivity for 2years in the hand of wicked people. Several news has been heard. So many videos has been watched. I don't know if people can still remember a video showing how one of the girls was buried alve with only her head out while they use stones to destroy her head. Where r those stuffs came from. Didn't understand d whole thing.
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by sapientia(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
I can only imagine how these people think Nigerians reason.

1 Like

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by TheFreeOne: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
emmydollars4life:
This people will provoke fayose now, now I am beginning to doubt the abduction, cause people we always see in Boko haram camp video always wear hijab now releasing them without hijab is questionable, but we behave as if we didn't notice it, soldiers have intercept Boko haram members severally with sexually enhanced drugs, were dey using it to cook jollof rice. Abeg I need light to charge my phone I don tire cry
Lol.

No na tuwo shinkafa.grin gringrin gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Saint52(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Titus is no 320.
I give up.
Things are hard now in Nigeria.
I just found out now.

2 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by lielbree: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
The truth will surly come to light.
So boko haram was just looking after the abi?

It's either buhari kidnapped the girls himself or the whole thing including the kidnapp is said scam!

1 Like

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by akinsmyk(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Damage control. Trying too hard to avoid the future stigma. Lies of the 22nd century
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by mecussey(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]Mynd44 OAM4J change this Guy's name to lia Mohammed [/size]

honestly, i was expecting to see lie mhmmed here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Hunger Strike By Reinstated Soldiers / PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again / Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.