Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup (2027 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Not every prince is charming.

Sometimes your prince can be such an a**hole, you end up breaking up with him. A popular saying:

You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince.

This holds true for many Nigerian girls. They have to go through several Yoruba demons before they find their Nigerian angel. It is utterly exhausting. These are the things every or most Nigerian girl does after a breakup (a breakup ritual really):

1. Deleting galore

The first thing to succumb to the deleting galore is the phone number. Then they remove all the pictures and then delete them off social media. I call this move “deleting them from your universe”.

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
following
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
2. Waterworks

They may not cry in front of people because

big girls don’t cry

But trust me, the waterworks come through at some point. Maybe in the shower or when they’ve had too much to drink with their girlfriends.

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
3. Stalking

Just because they delete them (their heart breakers) off their social media accounts doesn’t mean they don’t keep tabs on their exes. They may even be chatting with them via their totally new accounts.

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
4. Drunk texting

In the pre-waterwork stage, they may accidentally text, email or call the ex. This happens if they did the breaking up. But they’re usually back to their “big girl” status and mentality when they sober up.

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
5. Upgrading a bro from the friend zone

This is very common as they would want a broader shoulder to cry on. They say the easiest way to get over an old guy is to move on to a new one. And believe me, many Nigerian girls have friend zoned dozens of guys. They just promote one guy from the zone to relationship.

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by taurus25(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
lol no 5 is funny grin
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin

Damn! When I'm done with his bigazz..there's no turning back.. Hell he don't exist in my world... Coz I'll be very busy minding my own thing, I called it new love cheesy
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by IykeWest: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
I don't know why girls check on their exes tho
Like u wanna know if he enjoying or what??

I'm imagining what dangote's exes will be doing now grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Some dames however tend to miss old dicks embarassed
TrapQueen77:
grin

Damn! When I'm done with his bigazz..there's no turning back.. Hell he don't exist in my world... Coz I'll be very sorry minding my own thing, I called it new love cheesy
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by kinggogo: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dem dey cry well well 4 inside rum eehh buh forming big gal outside

Gals n pretense

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by Raydos: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by decatalyst(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
How about calling with a number the guy doesn't have.

When the call is picked, they just go mute like they are observing 5min of silence for their late ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
On the case they don't delete your contact from their phones or social media, what they do is spite you, with various DPs and PMs.
And concerning the last point, some ladies will prefer a new, relatively unknown guy to "upgrading a niqqa from the friendzone"
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Not true.

Not totally true undecided
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by bryan360: 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Damn! When I'm done with his bigazz..there's no turning back.. Hell he don't exist in my world... Coz I'll be very sorry minding my own thing, I called it new love cheesy
mutatonistic hitler
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by Rexhenrex(m): 12:42am On Oct 28, 2016
6,frustrate your life with any girl you will date next
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by darbeelicous(f): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Well said @op....... But wait o, what do guys do after breakup?
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by skywalker240(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
darbeelicous:
Rejoice...

1..less bills to pay
2...no more shawarma in the evening
3... no more daTa subscription
4....no more brazilian
5....more time with freinds and relatives
6....freedom to spend on myself or anything
7...less BP and sound mind
8...SWEET FREEDOM
9....no apologise for someone(her) else mistakes
10....i can save and plan the next step of investment

I can go on and on

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by darbeelicous(f): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
skywalker240:

Rejoice...

1..less bills to pay
2...no more shawarma in the evening
3... no more daTa subscription
4....no more brazilian
5....more time with freinds and relatives
6....freedom to spend on myself or anything
7...less BP and sound mind
8...SWEET FREEDOM
9....no apologise for someone(her) else mistakes
10....i can save and plan the next step of investment

I can go on and on
haaaaah....., plz don't go on it is well o...... So u mean day guys don't cry too?
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by skywalker240(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
darbeelicous:
haaaaah....., plz don't go on it is well o...... So u mean day guys don't cry too?
That depends, guys who invest so much in commitment suffers for som time......badoo dont
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by dimexy247(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by dimexy247(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
darbeelicous:

Don't worry, guy's action after breakup is coming soon. grin
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by darbeelicous(f): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
skywalker240:

That depends, guys who invest so much in commitment suffers for som time......badoo dont
y? Are dey scared of commitment? Sorry...... Are u scared of commitment?
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup by skywalker240(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
darbeelicous:
y? Are dey scared of commitment? Sorry...... Are u scared of commitment?
No,.... neither am i gonna be commited to someone who is yet to walk the alter with me...

Its advisable to be more commited when married (even though we are all humans and anything is bound to happen) than when dating, that way nobody loses much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Famous Call Girl In Chennai - Gunjan Jha / WARNING :don't Open Explicit Content! / Time For Guys To Harden Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.