Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) (22332 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / 10 Things Girls Does After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Does it mean I have a soft heart or is it that I am a weak man that is afraid to let go?

My Girlfriend I love so much always cheat on me. Although she has not have sex with anyone yet, but, she has a soft heart. If you tell her sweet things, call her on phone and promise her love and care, tell her that she is important to Your life, zoom she starts having feelings for you.

This is the Third time now with the same guy.

First time, she left her phone open, I went to her chat which made me cry and angry. I asked her and she said he is just a friend. I became angry and banged the door against her. It didn't touch her but she started crying that I have broken her heart, that I am a violent person. She kept crying which made my heart melt. I apologized and asked her to be very careful and smart that I know such strategy the guy is using.

That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in.

The second one is that I saw a sex chat. Although she didn't contribute much to the chat but at least she was saying things like " My legs are open now, bring it", " I can feel it hard" e.t.c in the sex chat. I became very angry, I met her and confronted her. Due to anger, I called her a dog and also told her to go ahead with him instead of deceiving me.

She broke down in tears and capitalized on the word Dog. She kept on crying and swearing looking up that after everything we have done together, that I had mind to call her a dog. Asking God to fight for helpless her. So, I got a melted heart again and asked her to forgive me again. From there, we connected again without her apologizing for what she did just like before.

Just Thursday last week, I decided to log in again and what I saw mouth folded my mouth.

I politely asked her but she replied that I take things too serious. That everything with him are just words. But for me, ours is real. I pretended that am not hurt.

I wanted to politely and silently leave but yet, she keeps coming, calling showing care. This is really touching me because I loved her so much.

Rocktation farano Dominique Seun lalasticlala mynd44

Does it mean I have a too soft heart or is it that the reason for the breakup is too poor?

Please how can I totally break off from this girl I see everyday without feeling hurt if I see her with another guy?

Modified
check out some of her chats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please no mod should delete this or any post.
Both good or insulting

I feel like I am inside a trap. I seriously need a way out.

Someone should give me a strategy I can take break away. Any time I swear I will never go back, just give me two or 3 days, I will just let go anything she did to me. I think she is fooling me due to my weakness. But I am just too emotional weak to let her go and stand by it

*Modified
Look at the message shes been sending to him this night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by zexy2030(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Albertone(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
I won't engage in name calling i.e Simp, weak man
Are you new to relationships?

Well,what you did was purely out of love and i don't condemn you.Love can make a full grown man act like a baby at times.If you were married,these things are bound to happen and you'll most likely forgive her.
From what you wrote, you are too soft hearted for a man.Even if you'll forgive her, you are not to beg her.Cheating in a relationship is more grievous than verbal abuse.So if she cheats and you insult her,she deserves it!
Now she is capitalizing on your 'soft heartedness'.She is still bound to cheat because she knows all she needs to get you back is to shed crocodile tears. You can never satisfy her.Here is what you need to do in a good guy manner:
1.Whenever she wants to come over,form busy man.Tell her she is gonna disturb what you're doing.
2.Start ignoring her calls,beep her when you're free.When she calls back, tell her you were busy
3.When chatting,let her do more of the talking while you just reply once in a while
4.Get another girlfriend.If she confronts you,tell her the same stories she tells you when you catch her cheating.
Aim:Gradually distance yourself from her and let the love fade same way and finally kill the love.Then focus on your new girl.

The bad guy way(I don't advice it) :
1.Reduce her to a s*x object.Always demand it from her
2.Let her spend on you.Tell her you're broke.
3.Get close to her female bestie/sister and make her your new babe
4.When she finds out you're dating her sis/bestie.Act like you don't care and tell her she can leave if she ain't cool with it.
Aim:To make her feel the pain you're feeling in a harder way.(It's not for the faint hearted and i strongly advise against it if you are faint hearted)

Which ever method you use,dont make her crocodile tears stop you or else,you are back to square 1.
Men like you who love unconditionally don't deserve the kind of bad treatment she is giving You

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Garrieveryday: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Don't kill yourself over a girl bro. The whores are never trusted.

10 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by ShenTeh(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Uncle. How old is your girl? 19, maybe 21? You are being manipulated.

Your girl is still exploring and wants to keep you as the main chic. In any case, she has your mumu button.

Ask yourself just one question: Is this how I want my wife to be?

Trust me, it is the cheap sex that's keeping you.

They are using you, unchoo!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:
Please no mod should delete this.

I feel like I am inside a trap. I seriously need a way out

You're jinxed....
Not inside a trap

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
ShenTeh:
Uncle. How old is tour girl? 19, maybe 21? You are being manipulated.

Your told is still exploring and wants to keep tiu as the main chic. In any case, she has tour mumu button.

I swear Down, you are are a wise guy. She will be 20 this June. Your comment is 80 percent true

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
wait make you grow small before you start all this girlfriend and boyfriend matter.

don't mess up your mind this early morning.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by devilmaycry: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
ShenTeh:
Uncle. How old is tour girl? 19, maybe 21? You are being manipulated.

Your told is still exploring and wants to keep tiu as the main chic. In any case, she has tour mumu button.

Gbam!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Don't kill yourself over a girl bro. The whores are never trusted.

What if you are already in love with her already?

She always twist things around to make me do the apology
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by donbachi(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
U no wetin u dey do..but na wetin dey do u,na e u no know.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lostz:
wait make you grow small before you start all this girlfriend and boyfriend matter.

don't mess up your mind this early morning.

And who told you am a kid? Does love look at age?

Even married adults do divorce or fight when they find out their partner is cheating
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by DabuIIIT: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
After you will see him shouting Igbo this Igbo that... Mallam

grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by karkinase(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
The girl is still enjoying her life n I think you should too... meanwhile, let me laugh to ur mumu grin.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by consultancy: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
You Are a Mumu man

5 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:

And who told you am a kid? Does love look at age?

Even married adults do divorce or fight when they find out their partner is cheating

what you typed up there mostly happen with kids

4 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by IceColdVeins(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Guy your own case has passed simping!! This is simply 'idioting'.
I swear no girl will live a day with me after catching her with the any of the above allegations.
WOoow!! This is a Masterpiece of manipulation.

Respect to your gf!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:
Please no mod should delete this.

I feel like I am inside a trap. I seriously need a way out

Be a man, seat her down, tell her you need a break and tgat doesn't mean you won't communicate with her through out the break period

Is she ask you how long

Tell her to give you three months, so within that period, look deep into your relationship with her

It's also subject to review
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Favy1235(f): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
I see two teens in love shaaa.
You beta do fast and knack her before you guys seperate.forget she forming holy n virgin.
Have sex with her now b4 she gives it to another guy with that u will feel better.
My opinon though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
frozen70:

Be a man, seat her down, tell her you need a break and tgat doesn't mean you won't communicate with her through out the break period

Is she ask you how long

Tell her to give you three months, so within that period, look deep into your relationship with her

It's also subject to review

But, I will feel very hurt in the break when I see her with other guys. and she is good in doing that in front of me

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Freelane33(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Do the needful needs . Forget about her easy and always available kitty ...start thinking about the dirty things you knew about her , her lapses , there should be more , forget about love and remember all the negative things you can remember about her , maybe mouth odour , kitty yeast and others , that will help you to forget her easily . Now there should be a girl ( higher class than your present hoe) you’ve loved to date that has always shun you , put her into consideration and start chasing her even though you know she can or can’t be . Just keep chasing her ... one more thing grin stop masturbating . It’s not good for your health ( imam of peace ) grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
ShenTeh:
Uncle. How old is your girl? 19, maybe 21? You are being manipulated.

Your girl is still exploring and wants to keep you as the main chic. In any case, she has your mumu button.

i doubt if she is even up to 21.probably 17 or at most 19 cheesy.guys like op will always be shouting themselves hoarse that dating very young girls is better cos young girls are easy to nurture.now he has a smallie and instead of nurturing he is complaining cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
lefulefu:
i doubt if she is even up to 21.probably 17 or at most 19 cheesy.guys like op will always be shouting themselves hoarse that dating very young girls is better cos young girls are easy to nurture.now he has a smallie and instead of nurturing he is complaining cheesy.

This is just what I wanted to talk about in my next thread.

Young girls are even worst. Trust me. They believe every crap thrown at them by guys.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:

This is just what I wanted to talk about in my next thread.

Young girls are even worst. Trust me. They believe every crap thrown at them by guys.
every little episode they will create drama out of it cheesy.didnt u see another thread where a dude cos he stopped buying fried chicken for his gf anytime they are out she started having malice with him.i bet that one is also dating another teenager cheesy cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Asking God to fight for helpless her

grin grin grin grin
Girls chaii

3 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Albertone:
I won't engage in name calling i.e Simp, weak man
Are you new to relationships?

Well,what you did was purely out of love and i don't condemn you.Love can make a full grown man act like a baby at times.If you were married,these things are bound to happen and you'll most likely forgive her.
From what you wrote, you are too soft hearted for a man.Even if you'll forgive her, you are not to beg her.Cheating in a relationship is more grievous than verbal abuse.So if she cheats and you insult her,she deserves it!
Now she is capitalizing on your 'soft heartedness'.She is still bound to cheat because she knows all she needs to get you back is to shed crocodile tears. You can never satisfy her.Here is what you need to do in a good guy manner:
1.Whenever she wants to come over,form busy man.Tell her she is gonna disturb what you're doing.
2.Start ignoring her calls,beep her when you're free.When she calls back, tell her you were busy
3.When chatting,let her do more of the talking while you just reply once in a while
4.Get another girlfriend.If she confronts you,tell her the same stories she tells you when you catch her cheating.
Aim:Gradually distance yourself from her and let the love fade same way and finally kill the love.Then focus on your new girl.

The bad guy way(I don't advice it) :
1.Reduce her to a s*x object.Always demand it from her
2.Let her spend on you.Tell her you're broke.
3.Get close to her female bestie/sister and make her your new babe
4.When she finds out you're dating her sis/bestie.Act like you don't care and tell her she can leave if she ain't cool with it.
Aim:To make her feel the pain you're feeling in a harder way.(It's not for the faint hearted and i strongly advise against it if you are faint hearted)

Which ever method you use,dont make her crocodile tears stop you or else,you are back to square 1.
Men like you who love unconditionally don't deserve the kind of bad treatment she is giving You

Thanks Brother, I appreciate
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Zionbel(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:
Does it mean I have a soft heart or is it that I am a weak man that is afraid to let go?

That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in.

Does it mean I have a too soft heart or is it that the reason for the breakup is too poor?

Please how can I totally break off from this girl I see everyday without feeling hurt if I see her with another guy?

Modified
check out some of her chats

Both of you are still playing. Not yet serious. Seems both of you don't know what you want.

You should have a purpose driven vision first as a man. And the woman you'll need is the one that fits into your future. She may not be entirely perfect but she can be refined. Stop dragging your feet in your heart over a woman. Man up!
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by iLearner: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na the sex chat I won read grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by tydi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
when will all this simp men always complaining and whining about women this women that, asking stupid questions that the answer is already glaring at their face ever come to an end Who they born and breed all this kind men self

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by afilex(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
In Naira Marley's voice "never never trust a hole" u garrit?

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Albertone(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:

Thanks Brother, I appreciate
Aiit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Friend Zone!! / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.