Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? (962 Views)

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by mamagee3(f): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend is seeing another lady who is buying him expensive gifts but he confessed to me that he doesn't like her but he's receiving the gifts because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

I'm angry because I feel hurt. I have been praying about this and asking God to make amends and make things how they once were.

So do you think we both have a future together since he claims he doesn't like her?
Re: Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by ashewoboy(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2016
See another guy that will also buy you expensive gifts.

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2016
If he truly loved you he would not accept gifts from another woman. He'd be more worried about hurting your feelings, not hers.
Re: Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by mamagee3(f): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Lisa211:
If he truly loved you he would not accept gifts from another woman. He'd be more worried about hurting your feelings, not hers.
You make a whole lot of sense.
Re: Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by finalboss(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2016
no you dnt hv, he is fuxking her
Re: Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2016
finalboss:
no you dnt hv, he is fuxking her
How?
Re: Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 28, 2016
mamagee3:

How?

This girl with false stories are like...somebody should help me with that Jacob Zuma's pic
Re: Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by ojun50(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Which man will want to waste is time on a wOman that talks too much.

If u want him to stop receiving gift frm d other girl start buying him gift too nd stop complain because am going to support him.
Re: Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by 12inchDickson: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend is seeing another lady who is buying him expensive gifts but he confessed to me that he doesn't like her but he's receiving the gifts because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

I'm angry because I feel hurt. I have been praying about this and asking God to make amends and make things how they once were.

So do you think we both have a future together since he claims he doesn't like her?
wen u no buy am gift nko
Re: Boyfriend Is Seeing Another Lady Who Is Buying Him Expensive Gifts? by Lazypoet75(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
My advice... listen to your heart and follow the same advice you would give if it were a friend in your shoes. Don't listen to anyone cos when it all goes sideways they won't b there. So follow your heart and be ready to embrace whatever outcome knowing fully well that it was your decision.
And always remember what will be will be. If he's not meant for you, you'll always find someone else smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hot! 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Patronizing Prostitutes… No.15 Is So True / Cucumber: Miss Anambra, Chidinma Tells Mother She Didn't Know When She Did It / My Encounter With A Peddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.