Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO (12434 Views)

#AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' / The '70s Themed' Movie Premiere Of "Lotanna", Red Carpet Photos In Lagos / Omoni Oboli Cancels Premiere Of Okafor's Law Over Court Injunction For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by phranklyn92(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
encrypt:

The last time you checked..when was that Oga and more inoortnantly where did you check?

guy i dont have time for all these, if you cant understand simple grammar stay the fvck off my mentions! u dig?
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by jonathan111: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This APC government is not creating an enabling environment for celebrities to do festival.

That's why they go outside to pay tax to another man for festival.

Nigeria made a big mistake by voting in a burukutu busantashi cow dung gworo chewing kunu drinking drunk dullard with no certificate to lead them.

My name is #EgusiSoup and i just want to make common sense
undecided

Mumu dey worry you
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by kernel504(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
Kunle Afolayan(like AY Makun) is an Afonja making Nigeria proud since without empty chestbeating, their movies fetch Nigeria much money yet they do not boast.

You needed to see how our brothers were making infantile statements on one thread about Stephanie Okereke featuring in one unknown movie.

As I have always said, we are used to success, it's not new to us.

Since when did AY hail from West? Hahahhaha... Afonjas feed on gullibility of virgin minds.
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by encrypt(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2016
phranklyn92:

guy i dont have time for all these, if you cant understand simple grammar stay the fvck off my mentions! u dig?
I think it's pretty obvious who has grammar problems. Save yourself the embarrassment and move along.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBTitans: Yemi Cregx And Miracle OP Fight For Khosi's Attention (Video) / BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year / Ben Evicted From The Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.