Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights (999 Views)

Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by Psoul(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2016
I disagreed with a young lady yesterday for telling me that she had sleepless night thinking all through the night. I told her that it is very rare for a woman to lose night sleep thinking.

I also told her that there are just about four things i kw that can make a woman lose night sleep.

**If a woman commits a very heinous atrocity/crime, this can make anyone lose night sleep

**If a woman is at the age of getting married and her mates are marrying every Saturday and her getting over marriageable age, this can make her night horrible.

**If a woman is married and no child is coming after many years. This is another night sleep thief.

**A mother that her children are not doing well compared with the children of other women of same level.

Outside the above, i dont see anything that can make a young lady to have a sleepless night as a result of thinking.
So many things can make even a young boy to lose his night sleeps ranging from how to acquire house property, getting married,making money etc.

Even a guy that sees his mate doing better can lose his night sleep unlike in women. A girl that sees her mate driving an expensive car will hardly lose a night sleep cos she will conclude that the car must have been given to her by a sugar daddy or her boy friend. But it is not like that in men. A guy in this situation may see himself as someone not doing fine and may cost him his night.

I want to kw what your opinions are in this.
Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by ghettowriter(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Speak for yourself. The female folks are human too, and they share all the emotions that the male folks felt too. be it financial accomplishment, well fare, relationship goals, and a whole lot of other stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by Berbierklaus(f): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Seriously where are all these senseless people migrating from? angry

Seun it's like some aliens just bombarded your cyber space to cause nuisance undecided

Yesterday,it was one asking if it is okay for a lawyer(him) to marry a 3rd class graduate. That one even went further to assert that the lady in question must have been promiscuous while in school for her to graduate with a low grade angry

Now this one too,typing his myopic views with a question mark undecided

Quote me with your brain o,otherwise trailer will bash you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by KillerBeauty(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
People that worry too much have sleepless nights whether male or female, young or old.

As for me I don't and can never spend an entire night thinking and worrying over whatever.

Its not like having sleepless night make the problem go away.
Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by Psoul(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Seriously where are all these senseless people migrating from? angry

Seun it's like some aliens just bombarded your cyber space to cause nuisance undecided

Yesterday,it was one asking if it is okay for a lawyer(him) to marry a 3rd class graduate. That one even went further to assert that the lady in question must have been promiscuous while in school for her to graduate with a low grade angry

Now this one too,typing his myopic views with a question mark undecided

Quote me with your brain o,otherwise trailer will bash you

I am not surprised with your comment. I was even expecting you to be the First To Comment with your usual deranged and distorted brain. At least if you can't be popular in great contributions, you won't fail to be a great example of foolishness. Thanks for maintaining that trend. You are good in your talent
Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by Loyalblak007(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2016
I don't have sleepless nights undecided

No reason to
Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by Berbierklaus(f): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Psoul:

I am not surprised with your comment. I was even expecting you to be the First To Comment with your usual deranged and distorted brain. At least if you can't be popular in great contributions, you won't fail to be a great example of foolishness. Thanks for maintaining that trend. You are good in your talent

Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by Omonigeriarere: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2016
KillerBeauty:
People that worry too much have sleepless nights whether male or female, young or old.

As for me I don't and can never spend an entire night thinking and worrying over whatever.

Its not like having sleepless night make the problem go away.

Unless you are not an ambitious someone (FFO), it happens to everybody at one point in life most especially when our hallucinated desires have not been acquired according to our plans.

Don't exaggerate this.
Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by KillerBeauty(f): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Unless you are not an ambitious someone (FFO), it happens to everybody at one point in life most especially when our hallucinated desires have not been acquired according to our plans.

Don't exaggerate this.
Nope its not about not been ambitious
Its about been smart enough to know worrying solves nothing.
Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by Psoul(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=50573786]

I cant be pained by a silly post from someone that worth nothing to me. So go hug transformer
Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by 2SWT(f): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
I don't think I can have sleepless nights because of a guy except his second name is my bank account. my bank account is the only thing that can give me sleepless nights
Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by ochuciano(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
2SWT:
I don't think I can have sleepless nights because of a guy except his second name is my bank account. my bank account is the only thing that can't give me sleepless nights

we know of cuz, that is y I pity guys that kill dem sef cuz of luv. It's not worth it, instead make money and see how things fall into place
Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by Raina80(f): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
I did not know insomnia was sexist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Young Women Really Have Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
It's a shame people with this kind of mentality still exist angry

(1) (Reply)

“help, My Friend Can’t Find A Man!” / - / Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.