Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (68016 Views)

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina / His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by NEHLIVE: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
According to this man, this is his wife who has been giving mafisi sleepless nights. The term, 'Mafisi' is a Kenyan term for randy men and players. What do you think? Is this lady worth the hype or is this guy just taking boosting his own ego? Here’s what the guy posted and photo of his so called queen...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/man-shares-photo-of-his-spouse-says.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by NEHLIVE: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by soberdrunk(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Am a "Mafisi" and the only thing this woman in this picture will give me is "nightmares" angry angry

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by chachanga: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Am a "Mafisi" and the only thing this woman in this picture will give me is "nightmares" angry angry

Am telling you...

Gotta apologise to my eyes for assaulting them, right now; the two sef!

Some lovestruck simpletons won't just leave kasala alone when it chooses to lounge far from them..

And watch with the mumu with this his unsolicited advertising paparazi o...this dam he's showcasing will soon be collected from him by sharp guys he's already unwittingly marketing her to angry

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
One man's food is another man's......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Fuqman(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
How different would people act if they couldn't show off on social media? Would they still do it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Jeffrey12(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by brunofarad(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Woris dis na

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by jeeqaa7(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
You will soon stop sleeping too

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
and now you want to give some Nairalanders sleepless nights

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by nabegibeg: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
mstchew
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by mcmurphy132(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
let him appreciata her woman

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Proffdada: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Maybe I should go to bed and have lovely dreams
I feel like jumping into the ground and swimming into sky grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by kanicorp9(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Check Out my new AdSense website approved under 1week https://www.wikinaija.net

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Philinho(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
hard labour . but need sleep
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Hades2016(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
She will only give me nightmare angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by HAH: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Attention seeking man and wife

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by martineverest(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
hypocrites..if he was cheating on her,u guys world have abused him
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by nbright: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by adellam16(f): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
NEHLIVE:
According to this man, this is his wife who has been giving mafisi sleepless nights. The term, 'Mafisi' is a Kenyan term for randy men and players. What do you think? Is this lady worth the hype or is this guy just taking boosting his own ego? Here’s what the guy posted and photo of his so called queen...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/man-shares-photo-of-his-spouse-says.html
notice d nigerian flag gate

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
E8

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by nNEOo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
0DE angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by danbrowndmf(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bad dream is a nightmere so I'm not suprise though.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Jeffrey12(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Don't blame em", that's the highest beauty of a girl you can find in kenya grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by mightyhazell: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dis one na mgbeke

No joy

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy is she insomnia itself?
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Dannidom(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
My woman
My everything
My woman o o o
My everything...
Shout out to my lovely mum, she's been my everything

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by auntysimbiat(f): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
lol
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by ziego(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
They need to read this

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by Adedayo97(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
4 d man mind abi lolz na ur landlord day oil her engine every 2weeks
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights by shejane: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Queen only in kenya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.