Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

You Need To See This Video - What Will You Do If This Happens To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need To See This Video - What Will You Do If This Happens To You? (607 Views)

I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See This Video - What Will You Do If This Happens To You? by exlinkleads(f): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Men are in fact EVIL. I don't really know what they want in a marriage. You give them love, they will still go outside, you cook good food for them, they will still go outside, you give them all the sex and attention they need and yet they will still go outside and flirt.

Am tired of seeing people saying that to understand a lady, it takes the whole eternity but truth be told, the reverse is the case. Damnnnnn

Watch the short clip below...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4Tothq9qc

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/you-need-to-see-this-video-what-will.html

Re: You Need To See This Video - What Will You Do If This Happens To You? by KevMitnick: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
I just read a post about how a lady lied about sleeping with a colleague to her husband to be, waited until he married her before telling him. Well, we could have said women are wicked but that's not the case, the problem is with individuals who do not value the relationships they have, it's not a men or women issue.
Re: You Need To See This Video - What Will You Do If This Happens To You? by madridguy(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2016
grin
Re: You Need To See This Video - What Will You Do If This Happens To You? by amerimex(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Grow up op, how do you conclude as such base on a movie clip and probably ur family situations. Wat percentage does ur family take in d world poupulation.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise On My Relationship. / Five Things To Know If Your Ex Still Loves You / Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.