Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) (57213 Views)

Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / El-Rufai At A Breakfast Meeting With Dignitaries In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by HARDDON: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
metallisc:

hausa/fulani tradition... the titled men are not sitting on the floor...

just the way e riz: some where born to rule, others are born to follow.... the creed
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

Buhari doesn't live extravagantly. He's a humble man!

really!? maybe you should look towards his estate in abuja... that is worth more than N2billion in value... simple indeed, gullible fellows! smiley
you people need to get out of your cocoon and move around your country every now and then... don't let media propaganda be your only source of information.

there is a difference between humble and lack of initiative and creativity! wink

3 Likes

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
HARDDON:

just the way e riz: some where born to rule, others are born to follow.... the creed

.. the creed ...for them! cheesy
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by muddaththir(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
May Allah bless the union
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
CoolAmbience:

Your are on point. He's an honourable man. Two-time leader of Nigeria yet so modest. He is indeed a rare gem, especially in the realm of Nigerian politicians.

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by watered(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
I can really imagine how agbada will be all over the place
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Unblockable: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
metallisc:

really!? maybe you should look towards his estate in abuja... that is worth more than N2billion in value... simple indeed, gullible fellows! smiley
you people need to get out of your cocoon and move around your country every now and then... don't let media propaganda be your only source of information.

there is a difference between humble and lack of initiative and creativity! wink

You're the gullible one here! I dunno what made you believe that Buhari owns that house in Abuja. Don't tell me you believed that newspaper report from that PDP's blog called BreakingTimes which would always report without any source. If you truly believe it, then you're the true definition of gullible.
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
ken2baba:
dey deceive urself.
When almost all him children sch abroad, d wifeg wrist watch go pay u life salary.
Him no just no how to decorate sitting room

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Make I just talk my mind sha. I was expecting more than what I'm seeing sha. Maybe d other room make sense undecided

No be only u...

That parlour looks toooo ordinary like a middle-class persons sitting room.
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
HARDDON:
with all the regalia, sits on dah floor.

smh

The Chinese n japz as well as asians who sit on the floor nko?

Typical african mindset: all conviction no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

You're the gullible one here! I dunno what made you believe that Buhari owns that house in Abuja. Don't tell me you believed that newspaper report from that PDP's blog called BreakingTimes which would always report without any source. If you truly believe it, then you're the true definition of gullible.

Your baseless rant doesn't change the fact that he owns the property... like i said, move out from your cul-de-sac and travel round your country and find out things for yourself. I am not one of you gullible twatts that wait on media propaganda for info. I've known about that property during my time in abuja as far back as 1999/2000. Get out of your cocoon and stop believing in your force-fed brainwash fart!
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by HARDDON: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
saintdennis:

The Chinese n japz as well as asians who sit on the floor nko?

Typical african mindset: all conviction no sense.

undecided undecided
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Goldienana(f): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Negodu You!

Unblockable:

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Unblockable: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
metallisc:

Your baseless rant doesn't change the fact that he owns the property... like i said, move out from your cul-de-sac and travel round your country and find out things for yourself. I am not one of you gullible twatts that wait on media propaganda for info. I've known about that property during my time in abuja as far back as 1999/2000. Get out of your cocoon and stop believing in your force-fed brainwash fart!

This gibberish you wrote up there doesn't still make him own the property. If you're called upon to go stand as a witness in the Court, can you prove he truly owns it?

You've been bragging about traveling round the country as if other people don't travel. Do you know where I'm typing this from right now? Stop fuming because of the interstate journeys you embark on.

I still maintain that Buhari doesn't own the property. You can kill yourself over that!
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by afanide: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
54 year old man? Love is really blind

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by henrylowe(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Happy married life to them
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

This gibberish you wrote up there doesn't still make him own the property. If you're called upon to go stand as a witness in the Court, can you prove he truly owns it?

You've been bragging about traveling round the country as if other people don't travel. Do you know where I'm typing this from right now? Stop fuming because of the interstate journeys you embark on.

I still maintain that Buhari doesn't own the property. You can kill yourself over that!

kill myself!? maybe you have mistaken yourself for me - you are here ranting and brain farting about something you have no clue about... who gives a rat's arrse where you are typing from, when you don't know who you are exchanging words with? go do your findings and get back with facts that prove otherwise. Mr go and treat the sycophancy that you are suffering from before coming here to prance about in ignorance!
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by DTaj: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari is truly a very modest and humble man. He is by far the most honest living Head of State/President of Nigeria!

This small, ordinary living room? I know permanent secretaries whose living rooms are 5 times bigger than this!

A truly honest man, only if the rogues in his APC party, the rogues in the National Assembly, and the former rogues in the PDP (in the last 17 years, who have amassed so much looted funds to fund aggressive media campaign against EFCC, etc) would allow him clean up Nigeria!
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Unblockable: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
metallisc:

kill myself!? maybe you have mistaken yourself for me - you are here ranting and brain farting about something you have no clue about... who gives a rat's arrse where you are typing from, when you don't know who you are exchanging words with? go do your findings and get back with facts that prove otherwise. Mr go and treat the sycophancy that you are suffering from before coming here to prance about in ignorance!

You're the one who don't have any clue about what you're saying. You've made it look as if you're the only 'city' guy here; while the rest of us are suffering in our various hometowns/villages.

You would only keep blabbing - your rant ends here. You're just a nonentity! You've kept on chorusing that Buhari owns the property in Abuja as if you can defend your stance when called upon in a Court of Law to do that. And don't temme you believe he owns that house because you've once seen him there. Don't be that foolish!
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

You're the one who don't have any clue about what you're saying. You've made it look as if you're the only 'city' guy here; while the rest of us are suffering in our various hometowns/villages.

You would only keep blabbing - your rant ends here. You're just a nonentity! You've kept on chorusing that Buhari owns the property in Abuja as if you can defend your stance when called upon in a Court of Law to do that. And don't temme you believe he owns that house because you've once seen him there. Don't be that foolish!

...and you can't even comprehend simple metaphors! how did i get here? obviously my time has been wasted... well, continue with your brain farts in your imaginary utopia and don't let anything stop you wink i'm done here!
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
mmb:
Buhari is a simple man. See his sitting room.
Na when him no get money
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Unblockable: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
metallisc:

...and you can't even comprehend simple metaphors! how did i get here? obviously my time has been wasted... well, continue with your brain farts in your imaginary utopia and don't let anything stop you wink i'm done here!

You ain't making sense! So lucky you're quitting. Pls mark this account and never quote me again. I'm done with you! Any mention from you will be left unreplied.
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by masterpix(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

this is just the inside room not Reception, did you see the couple

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by suso(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
OWO EPO
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
She is d 4th wife hmmmm na wa ooooo.
Thank God for d OTHER ROOMS grin grin
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Melinde: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

taaa
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

Oh this is how you think his house in Abuja looks?

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
DTaj:
Buhari is truly a very modest and humble man. He is by far the most honest living Head of State/President of Nigeria!

This small, ordinary living room? I know permanent secretaries whose living rooms are 5 times bigger than this!

A truly honest man, only if the rogues in his APC party, the rogues in the National Assembly, and the former rogues in the PDP (in the last 17 years, who have amassed so much looted funds to fund aggressive media campaign against EFCC, etc) would allow him clean up Nigeria!

You should see his house in Abuja dont be fooled.

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by MizSparks(f): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
See how the room full like say them dey dash money. Why are they sitting on the floor when some seats are vacant? . Just asking tho
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by fakati(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Happy married life
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
dis mallams are cowardice how can u have upholstery in ur sitting room but u can't make use of it... see as them com sit down for ground like crippled beggars... Tufiakwa
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sorry, is this a wedding?
Why are there only men ?
Are powerful women not dignitaries as well? Or they were not invited?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.