Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) (9768 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
12inchDickson:
so e mean dem no fit do am for u,... Make does gay get u, u go fear

ah.
Abeg oh...

But wait sef, why would someone decide to be gay when there is something called pussy! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Frankicent(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
DeLioncourt:

ahh.. i see..
congrats...on getting sex off a fake promise. you have officially gained douchebag status.
want a medal?? angry angry

nawa oo why you vexing... smh if we pain you go do your own

3 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:

ehwoo!

Don't mind Jude oh cheesy

grin
good boy like me , what I do
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:

ah.
Abeg oh...

But wait sef, why would someone choose to be gay when there is something called pussy! embarassed
punana
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
good boy like me , what I do

bae is thinking i'm a bhad boy cuz of what you said. Lol
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:

ehwoo!

Don't mind Jude oh cheesy

grin
Serious? But ur siggy speaks louder. What sayeth thou about it
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Serious? But ur siggy speaks louder. What sayeth thou about it

beht it is just a siggy na angry

you know you're the only chemical that makes certain reactions take place in my body angry kiss
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:

bae is thinking i'm a bhad boy cuz of what you said. Lol
bad bad do baddest grin
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
bad bad do baddest grin

stop adding salt to the injury na angry
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Originalsly: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmmm.... she lost her phone but you called her to meet you at the hotel...and she sent you txt msg. If she said she did...you believed her. The girl got game... prostitute she be. What kind babe would step out of her house on short notice and spend the nite out? ...and here you are boasting that you paid for hotel room to bang a prostitute "for free". You know for sure that you closed the day for her. ... but then how many guys banged her earlier? Bro...you need a medical check up soon.

4 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:

beht it is just a siggy na angry

you know you're the only chemical that makes certain reactions take place in my body angry kiss
Lol.. Bad boy! 'Me I'm fearing you sha'. Just play safe..
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by 12inchDickson: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:

ah.
Abeg oh...

But wait sef, why would someone decide to be gay when there is something called pussy! embarassed
I cnt imagine, my love for pussy though, I dey straff one babe like day before yesday, I hit it so hard and she said, am pregnant and carrying ur baby when she came, can a guy say dt, like Wtf!!!
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmmm.... she lost her phone but you called her to meet you at the hotel...and she sent you txt msg. If she said she did...you believed her. The girl got game... prostitute she be. What kind babe would step out of her house on short notice and spend the nite out? ...and here you are boasting that you paid for hotel room to bang a prostitute "for free". You know for sure that you closed the day for her. ... but then how many guys banged her earlier? Bro...you need a medical check up soon.
abeg make i hear word
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. Bad boy! 'Me I'm fearing you sha'. Just play safe..
angry
I am not a bad boy! angry
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by JayJustus(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
there is this babe that stays close to my house, she forms like say she be gold, i have been packaging her since no show cheesy, the day before yesterday she lost her phone and was gisting me about how using her small android has been hard, i told her that i can give her my iPhone 5, based on say i dont use it anymore, she was like so what do i want? i said i cant bring her home because of my girlfriend, so i will book a hotel and call her, after i booked i called her and she came, i told her that i will give her the phone in the morning before she leaves, after doing my work yesterday night, i packed my things preparing to rush before she wakes up but the girl no sleep oooo, anytime i move she will turn and face me, oboy i couldn't sleep, dawn came and she woke me up that i should empty the phone, so she can take it, i use sense delay forming say i want to transfer my games inside , i now said that i cant that, i know one of my guy that can, i texted the guy down that we were coming to him shop, that he should lie that the phone is locked to my sim , when he told her, she wanted to die , i stood there forming shock, later she sends me this text , ph girls tongue tongue tongue

na only you be my hero...my niggurrrhhhhh

these hoes

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by fox26: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
No story here. Just rubbish,
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
JayJustus:

na only you be my hero...my niggurrrhhhhh

these hoes
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by MizTyna(f): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
If you have to lie and set up this kind of elaborate manipulation for se.x then your game must be wack

Scratch that. Very very,very wack!

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
MizTyna:
If you have to lie and set up this kind of elaborate manipulation for se.x then your game must be wack

Scratch that. Very very,very wack!
ok you have been heard take your ugly face elsewhere
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
there is this babe that stays close to my house, she forms like say she be gold, i have been packaging her since no show cheesy, the day before yesterday she lost her phone and was gisting me about how using her small android has been hard, i told her that i can give her my iPhone 5, based on say i dont use it anymore, she was like so what do i want? i said i cant bring her home because of my girlfriend, so i will book a hotel and call her, after i booked i called her and she came, i told her that i will give her the phone in the morning before she leaves, after doing my work yesterday night, i packed my things preparing to rush before she wakes up but the girl no sleep oooo, anytime i move she will turn and face me, oboy i couldn't sleep, dawn came and she woke me up that i should empty the phone, so she can take it, i use sense delay forming say i want to transfer my games inside , i now said that i cant that, i know one of my guy that can, i texted the guy down that we were coming to him shop, that he should lie that the phone is locked to my sim , when he told her, she wanted to die , i stood there forming shock, later she sends me this text , ph girls tongue tongue tongue
Honestly i dont dig this. Am not against u knacking the gal, am against you not keeping to your end of the bargain. You no know the kind prayer wey dat gal dey say on top ur head ryt now. Learn to run your race and and clear your tracks dude
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by MizTyna(f): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
ok you have been heard take your ugly face elsewhere

No. My face is very far from ugly. Now that I look at it very well,you probably suffer from erectile dysfunction and trying to overcompensate by sleeping with everyone. And to think you have a girlfriend,chai! She has my sympathies for having a community pe.nis as a BOYfriend. Grow up child

2 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
I'm shocked that a PHD student can exhibit such a poor command of English.
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ebuka2016:

Honestly i dont dig this. Am not against u knacking the gal, am against you not keeping to your end of the bargain. You no know the kind prayer wey dat gal dey say on top ur head ryt now. Learn to run your race and and clear your tracks dude
i know boss but girls deserve such treatment at times, them they misbehave well well
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
MizTyna:

No. My face is very far from ugly. Now that I look at it very well,you probably suffer from erectile dysfunction and trying to overcompensate by sleeping with everyone. And to think you have a girlfriend,chai! She has my sympathies for having a community pe.nis as a BOYfriend. Grow up child
continue lying to yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:20am On Oct 29, 2016
Very sick. How can you treat someone like that? You took advantage of her desperation. I do not see a difference in conning a girl to sleep with her and rape.
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by DeLioncourt: 4:03am On Oct 29, 2016
judeefcc:
can you swear that you have never done it cheesy

Yes I can. I have never done what you did and I never will.
It is a low game. You've had sex with her once...you never will again. Its immature, impulsive and downright silly.
If you have to lie to every girl you meet to get sex, one day someone will set you up and infect you with a deadly disease. I have spoken. Have fun with your little dick while you can...loser.

3 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by DeLioncourt: 4:03am On Oct 29, 2016
Frankicent:

nawa oo why you vexing... smh if we pain you go do your own

Of course you'd support such nonsense. Why should I do something that silly?
Later you will open your dirty mouth to blame politicians for not doing what they promised.
Later you'll blame girls that come for your money..
When you're just like them.
You want them to be good and loyal while you sleep with Evey other girl like a Hot squirrel.
I pity you.
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by lereinter(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2016
but why u promise and fail
after enjoying her
yu no even fear your life for a desperate gal like that
find phone for her

she go dey curse u evgeryday
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2016
judeefcc:
after the guy lied to her that the phone was locked to my sim, she said that i should give her to be using like that, i now explained that i cant lose my games inside the phone

You are lucky bro. You just reminded me of those babes that smash windscreens and mirrors of vehicles because the guys failed to fulfil their part of the agreement in the morning.

Go and settle that girl, you are owing her.
The title of the thread is disrespectful. Don't gloat or celebrate this.
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2016
jude angry
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2016
teejaypee:

ah.
Abeg oh...

I just tire! The warmth feeling a pussy holding on to a dick as it plummel its way thru is second to none.
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Berlynn:
jade angry

smiley

*what more can I say, welcome to L.A.*

smoking weed with you, cause you taught me to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? / See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / Soft Ass Or Firm Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.