Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style (802 Views)

I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style by angeltolly(f): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oby Ezekwesili, the co-founder of the #BringBackOurGirls advocacy group and former Minister of Education, clapped back after a twitter user, Chuma, who said she needs to get her son a car because he always sees him alighting from a tricycle (Keke Napep) and adding that she is a stupidly strict parent.

He has since apologized and she says she had no problem with his tweet, except for the ”Stupidly strict” part.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style by steve6: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style by bleble24: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lobatan.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style by SAMBARRY: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
In the first place wetin consain am with another parents parenting style.if he no like madam oby style make he go born im own buy limousine for am for entering the university

Ode
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style by angeltolly(f): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
In the first place wetin consain am with another parents parenting style.if he no like madam oby style make he go born im own buy limousine for am for entering the university

Ode

Some people be taking paracetamol for another person's headache
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style by SAMBARRY: 4:49am On Oct 29, 2016
angeltolly:

Some people be taking paracetamol for another person's headache
I just taya for Nigerians and busybody
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style by jashar(f): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
and yet, if she buys her son a car or had bought her son a car, that same person will say she used Nigeria's money to buy her son a car.

What a world!!!! undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Claps Back At Twitter User Who Criticised Her Parenting Style by Realhommie(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na wa for Nigerians ooooo, this attitude of some is becoming increasingly annoying..

You sneeze dem go talk, you sh.it dem go talk, you snap pix or not dem go talk... Wetin concern that guy now if the ex minister son dey even use legediz benz? See how he even tried to justify his stupidity.. "Only a few intelligent will actually understand".. Like seriously!!!

Na wa for wire road sha...

(1) (Reply)

My Sister My Best (flashback: Short story) / Patience Is The Best Virtue / Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.