Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,666 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough (12177 Views)

Atiku, Mark Condemn Killings, Say Nigeria’s Diversity Is Its Strength / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by Osu175(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2016
So what are kaninkon people waiting for, what about the charm they used to kill hausas during the zongo kataf crisis? Abi their woman no dey turn bee again?
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by numericalguy(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Una never chi chomtin.

You guys conived to remove GEJ that used to protect you people from hausa/fulani who will always consider you people as slaves. GEJ gave you people respect and dignity. He gave your people appointments that a hausa/fulani will never give you. But you people prefer to live like the slaves that you are and quickly went back to your fulani slave masters. You southern Kaduna people and most of Northern Christians are like pigs. No matter how much you try to remove it from the mud, it will always run back and roll in the mud.

You southern Kaduna preferred Buhari to GEJ and you made your choice and you have to live with it. The fulani murderers will continue to kill, rappe your girls, and burn down your villages because that is the choice you made.

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by skywalker240(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2016
cuba62:
this government is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria since 1999. sha I blame myself and 14.99 million Nigerians for voting this frauds to power.
Fixed cool

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by skywalker240(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2016
next time you wont vote with sentiments

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by Osu175(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2016
yedidiah:
Yes! enough is enough on the attack of Chiefdoms. Strangers came to your land and now they are dictating how you should leave and worship.

But I blame the Bajjus, Gbagyis and the rest of them Southern Kaduna. They spent two me drinking, sleeping and be coming govt school teachers and allowed infiltration of their land. Now they live like second class citizens.

I just pray it is not too late sha. Plateau people must learn from what is happening in Kaduna.

True!!!

Its the drinking habit that makes them to keep selling thier lands to the hausas and onces a hausa man buys land anywhere that automatically becomes his village. For the plateau they have long gone same way.

I just pity the over 20 christian southern kaduna tribe cos the only man who would have unity southern kaduna died in a plane crash and they the southern kaduna keep killing there brothers with witchcraft, all the the name of we have eaten my brother, tomorrow ll be yours.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by panmunium(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2016
The truth be told no Apc govt will help you, form vigilante get to the Bush and fight back
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by chiedu7: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2016
[size=18pt]This is a well planned Jihad[/size]
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by eshic(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2016
dragonking3:

Since Buhari entered power, the fulanis have become a torn in everybody's flesh. This evil set of people are not even true Nigerians in the first place, I wonder why we give them such audacity. Enough is enough for this rubbish. Stand up and fight for yourself. FG is useless

you said that those fulanis are not Nigerian but Buhari is Fulani a stranger your president and He is silent about the genocide going all over Nigerian by his brothers.GOD of Justice defend the defendless in the south,North,East and west
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by chimaobinelson(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2016
wait until all of una die,den una go fit back,afterall na ghost sabi fight pass grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by ekene247(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Abeymills:
To think that we have a president a governor whose sole concern is corruption against d opposition party not security of life of its people no food no job nothing meanful shame of dis govt

to add it all, the government is part of the Fulani killings, I wonder why someone will call on the government to stop itself from killing...may be because government is using Fulani murderers made them think government is not behind the killings

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by Bakass(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

.....NOICE..... DID THEY INFO THE GOVERNMENT BEFORE ATTACKING YOU?

REPRAISAL BEFORE ......NOICE.... MUMU PEOPLE
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by dragonking3: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2016
eshic:

you said that those fulanis are not Nigerian but Buhari is Fulani a stranger your president and He is silent about the genocide going all over Nigerian by his brothers.GOD of Justice defend the defendless in the south,North,East and west
The fulanis are not true Nigerians, they are settlers.
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by cutekhalifa(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
dogs eating dogs... I'm not even bothered.... Buhari and his Fulani kinsmen are EDIOTS
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by ABJ4Real(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
It's a family matter (Arewa)u guys should solve your problems. I pray God gives u guys sense to know how to relate with hausa/fulanis. [/quote]

Why are you advertising your ignorance openly? You definately don't anything about the people of the Northern Nigeria.
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by no1madman(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Change d situation by taking action. . .idiots!
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by 9japride(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
ABJ4Real:
It's a family matter (Arewa)u guys should solve your problems. I pray God gives u guys sense to know how to relate with hausa/fulanis.

Why are you advertising your ignorance openly? You definately don't anything about the people of the Northern Nigeria.
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry if it hurts u, but that's the truth. North and majority of the middle belt states attend Arewa meetings so what are we not saying here. I have related with people from Kaduna and they don't hide their displeasure towards we from south so I regard them as northerners. U guys should arm and defend urselves otherwise ur territory will be over run by fulani barbarians

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by Obec70(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dogs & drums of war here & there! Which Nigeria,... Sunny Okosun
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by cejaypriesty(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Are you ppl tired of fasting and prayers?

You ppl should better follow Fayose footsteps towards curtailing the activities of this marauding Fulani killers. Else;
The last time I checked their governor was elrufai, a Muslim and Southern kaduna are Christians, am not sure he will toll the line of fayose
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
why are you telling the youths to remain while they are been killed
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by yedidiah(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Osu175:

True!!!

Its the drinking habit that makes them to keep selling thier lands to the hausas and onces a hausa man buys land anywhere that automatically becomes his village. For the plateau they have long gone same way.

I just pity the over 20 christian southern kaduna tribe cos the only man who would have unity southern kaduna died in a plane crash and they the southern kaduna keep killing there brothers with witchcraft, all the the name of we have eaten my brother, tomorrow ll be yours.
rightly said. I just wish the leaders of southern Kaduna can rise up to these goons and stop waiting on elRufai. I remember when a southern Kaduna Prof was supposed to be the VC of ABU, they kept protesting and dragging the thing until he was frustrated out of competition. Is it the marginalization in govt appointments or the fact that apart from KRPC, everything of note in Kaduna state is in the North. One can keep counting the surcharges hare.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by Osu175(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
yedidiah:
rightly said. I just wish the leaders of southern Kaduna can rise up to these goons and stop waiting on elRufai. I remember when a southern Kaduna Prof was supposed to be the VC of ABU, they kept protesting and dragging the thing until he was frustrated out of competition. Is it the marginalization in govt appointments or the fact that apart from KRPC, everything of note in Kaduna state is in the North. One can keep counting the surcharges hare.
Prof andrew Nok
Did you finish from abu?
I did my pri, sec and uni in abu
Re: Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough by yedidiah(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Osu175:

Prof andrew Nok
Did you finish from abu?
I did my pri, sec and uni in abu
From FUT but born and brought up in Kaduna.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Is NDI & USAID Ambassador (Photos) / FEC Approves N15.73 Billion Road Project In Enugu / Shittu Is A Serial Betrayal And Dictator Says Oyo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.