Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics (67935 Views)

Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2009
Here are some beautiful pictures of the most natural, urban city in Africa.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2009
Cape Skyline

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2009
Beaches

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2009
Hotels

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2009
Urban Area

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2009
Newlands, Cape Town. Home of Western Cape sports.

1 Share

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2009
Gordon Bay.

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by flekan(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2009
Beautiful
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2009
i totally agree with u

i have been there twice,so i should know.the landscape is unlike anything else in africa
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by skfa1: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2009
Very nice, how I wish Nigeria could be like that.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2009
skfa1:

Very nice, how I wish Nigeria could be like that.

Seconded

SA is bad ooo!! Wow!
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by ichommy(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2009
@ Yoruba great work

south africa is also nice wink
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2009
Steenberg

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2009
More Steenberg

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2009
University of Cape Town (The best University in Africa according to International rankings)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by ichommy(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2009
keep coming grin
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2009
Cape Town major sports facilities:
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
Athlone Stadium,Cape Town Capacity:33 000 spectators. Due for completion early December 2009 and will be used for 2010 World Cup training ground.

1 Share

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2009
Newlands Stadium, home of Western Province Rugby Union. Capacity 55 000 spectators

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
Greenpoint Stadium(My favourite stadium in the world), Capacity 69 000 spectators. Due for completion early February 2010 and will be used for 2010 World Cup.

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2009
Only a few cities are as breath taking as Cape Town in the world.

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
Demographics:
Cape Coloured people account 48.13% of the population, followed by Black Africans at 31%, Whites at 18.75%, and Asians at 1.43%.
Cape Coloured girls are some of the hottest girls in all of Africa, here are some of dem honeys:

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by 14(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yoruba, do you live in cape town? you seem to know Cape Town so much. To tell you the truth guys, i am a South African, Cape Town is a Beuatiful place, but i can t stand it. When you are in Cape Town it feels like you are in Europe. Its not becuase there are too many whites. Actually Joburg has too many whites than Cape Town. LIfe is dull there, there is no money like Joburg. Joburg might be considered to be dangerous, but we love this place because there is lots of cash here. You can come to Joburg with nothing, but within 2 years you will be a Millionare if you work hard and if you are clever.

Joburg thats where the cash is, Cape Town is just a glomarous place with no cash. If you go to cape town with nothing, you will be broke for the rest of your life. Especially with this beuatiful ladies at the TOP, they will make sure that you dont even keep a penny.

1 Like

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by hadexman(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
yoruba:

Demographics:
Cape Coloured people account 48.13% of the population, followed by Black Africans at 31%, Whites at 18.75%, and Asians at 1.43%.
Cape Coloured girls are some of the hottest girls in all of Africa, here are some of dem honeys:

I disagree with you, these girls are not from cape town, south africa and beside the pics looks professional, kind of models pics.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by morpheus24: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
hadexman:

I disagree with you, these girls are not from cape town, south africa and beside the pics looks professional, kind of models pics.

@Hadexman

you sure you don enter capetown well well.

I was dancing with one girl like that on long street a couple of months ago!!
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by hadexman(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2009
morpheus24:

@Hadexman

I feel you, but these girls in those pics don't look like one.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by 14(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2009
hadexman:

Hadexman, come on. Where do you live? Haven't you seen this pictures? These chicks are from Cape Town, actually the lady with a nice breast has just signed a contract with some international modelling agency because of this pictures. This pictures are a hit on the internet and thats where she was discovered. She is making cash now. I will look for her name for you, i read her story some few weeks ago.

If you stay in SA you should know without asking where these chicks are from. They just look so Capetownians, without any doubt.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by 14(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2009
morpheus24:

@Hadexman

How long have you been in SA Hadexman? it does not look like you really know this place. These chicks are from Cape Flats, from the Ghetto's of Cape Town. This chick with beautiful breast is milking it now, she is international because of this pictures. This pictures where taken during a car wash. where you pay for your car to be washed by lovely ladies wearing bikinis and all that revealing clothes.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2009
Hadexman doesn't know the Cape very well, he is expecting to see some girl holding a baby in a slum with a sorry face written HIV/AIDS on it(like the rest of the western media), there so many hot babes down there its not even funny. I was just merely showing a typical example of hot babes down there and trust me there are lots of them(been there before)
Here is my source for the demographics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Town#Demographics
Yoruba, do you live in cape town? you seem to know Cape Town so much. To tell you the truth guys, i am a South African, Cape Town is a Beuatiful place, but i can t stand it. When you are in Cape Town it feels like you are in Europe. Its not becuase there are too many whites. Actually Joburg has too many whites than Cape Town. LIfe is dull there, there is no money like Joburg. Joburg might be considered to be dangerous, but we love this place because there is lots of cash here. You can come to Joburg with nothing, but within 2 years you will be a Millionare if you work hard and if you are clever.
@ 1,2
I actually grew up in a small town in the Free State, but for most of my life I lived in Joburg. I travel a lot throughout Africa but I just love staying over for a holiday in Cape Town and yes I also wouldn't wanna live in Cape Town cause its too damn boring and European but its one the best places for a holiday, on the other hand Joburg is the place to be its like Africa's New York.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by EloSela(f): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2009
I just got back from a two week vacation in Cape Town a couple of weeks ago. It is indeed a beautiful place but I didn't feel like I was in Africa. Too much of a European vibe. I visited Seapoint which was absolutely gorgeous as well as the Waterfront, Camps Bay, Chapman's Peak, Cape Point and Table Mountain. I was thoroughly impressed.  I was also impressed by the easy way of life, atms at every corner, reasonably priced and safe public transport, and excellent tourist facilities such as world class hotels, bureau de changes, tourist guides and routes,first class restaurants, the ability to walk around at 3am in the morning without fearing for your life, friendly welcoming people.

I have visited many cities and towns in Africa and apart from friendly people the other things are a big no no. I can't imagine walking around in Lagos at that hour and I am yet to find a decent atm that will accept my HSBC debit card or even use it electronically like I did in Cape Town. However I was warned that the townships were not a place to be after dark and not to go there alone otherwise I would be jumped.

On the flip side however, my heart was heavy when I visited the Townships of Langa and Kyaelistha (sp) where I saw my fellow Africans living like rats in makeshift shacks with at least 150 people sharing a single tap and a toilet. This was a far cry from the 'white townships' of Seapoint, greenpont, camps bay et.

Across the motorway was another Township, I can't recall the name but it began with a B and sounded Afrikaans. Now this Township was not as glamorous as the 'white townships' but there were no shacks and the houses looked decent however this was a Coloured township. Why weren't the Black townships like that at least??

My conclusion of the city. The white man developed Cape Town for themselves and up to their standard. It hurts to say this but without the white man Cape Town would have been just another city in Africa. That being said I commend the South Africans, Blacks, Coloureds and whites alike for working together to move their country forward despite the terrible history and of scars of apartheid. The country could have gone to pot ala Zimbabwe had the ANC acted like Zanu PF and thrown all the non-blacks out of the country.

I am looking forward to visiting Johannesburg next year for the world cup. grin

1 Like

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by EloSela(f): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2009
@Yoruba

Assuming that you are a Black African you do realise that these Coloured girls would never consider a relationship with the likes of you? I have many South African friends and they would tell me that some of these coloureds would slit their throats rather than be identified as Black never mind date one for a lasting relationship.
When I was there the Blacks were the most beautiful. From my perspective, the African men were simply gorgeous with straight white teeth and smooth skin and my fellow African ladies had gorgeous smooth skin too with the typical African female figure that every one in the West is trying to get now. The coloureds weren't all that, even the white Africans looked better than them.

yoruba:

Hadexman doesn't know the Cape very well, he is expecting to see some girl holding a baby in a slum with a sorry face written HIV/AIDS on it(like the rest of the western media), there so many hot babes down there its not even funny. I was just merely showing a typical example of hot babes down there and trust me there are lots of them(been there before)
Here is my source for the demographics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Town#Demographics@ 1,2
I actually grew up in a small town in the Free State, but for most of my life I lived in Joburg. I travel a lot throughout Africa but I just love staying over for a holiday in Cape Town and yes I also wouldn't wanna live in Cape Town cause its too damn boring and European but its one the best places for a holiday, on the other hand Joburg is the place to be its like Africa's New York.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by yoruba: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2009
Yep, the black township is dangerous and I don't recommend you go there again, but reading from your post it seems you lack fundamental understanding of what is Apartheid. The wealth of Cape Town was stripped away from black people long before Apartheid was introduced, thus with the introduction of Apartheid it controlled the black economy allowing it not to grow and develop that's why black people were oppressed. This system was used everywhere throughout SA and its evident throughout black township across SA. South Africa has mined 60% of the earth's gold and has been the number one producer of gold since 1905 even to today but this wealth has never tapped into the hands of the black man but only to there white counterpart. Thats why the white community living in South Africa are the most wealthiest community in all of Africa. But this doesnt mean that todays problems in SA should shift the blame towards the whites, Black SAns(not all of them) are suffering from too many social ills and it seemed they've lost the willingness to work hard and they have this feeling of demanding things(evident in the current township protest) and hence I repeat not all of them. Like in every community in the world, the are also good hard working people out there.

Assuming that you are a Black African you do realise that these Coloured girls would never consider a relationship with the likes of you? I have many South African friends and they would tell me that some of these coloureds would slit their throats rather than be identified as Black never mind date one for a lasting relationship.
When I was there the Blacks were the most beautiful, from a ladies perspective, the African men were simply gorgeous with straight white teeth and smooth skin and my fellow African ladies had gorgeous smooth skin too with the typical African female figure that every one in the West is trying to get now. The coloureds weren't all that, even the white Africans looked better than them.
I've once dated a Joburg coloured before(a good looking one), not all people still have the racial scares that were inherited in Apartheid, but there are some that still carry racism in there blood even in blacks. There are alot of good looking black women that will never date a coloured man and there are some who will do, and the same applies vice-versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby / What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.