Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics (68112 Views)

Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by sept4: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pls I wana relocate to SA cape.town to study at SAE institute. Can anibody who has info help me its a music skull I want to study audio engineering there asin act of producing beats for songs tv,commerical

1 Like

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by Mandume: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
yoruba:
Demographics:
Cape Coloured people account 48.13% of the population, followed by Black Africans at 31%, Whites at 18.75%, and Asians at 1.43%.
Cape Coloured girls are some of the hottest girls in all of Africa, here are some of dem honeys:

The Demographics of Azania is as follows :The 2011 census figures for these groups were Black African at 79.2%, White at 8.9%, Coloured at 8.9%, Asian at 2.5%, and Other/Unspecified at 0.5%.

as you can see, the coloured are a M.I.N.O.R.I.T.Y

Just thought I should present the correct facts.

Edit: That which IS correct, is the fact that cape-coloreds constitute 48.13% of the population in the western cape region, but not the whole country in total.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by JaceBlaze: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
morpheus24:

e no go pass Yoruba people wey everytime they say white man invention nah so them go dey lick nyash!!

Go invent your own o jare!

This fool has been trolling Nairaland for straight 11 years.

1 Like

Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by morpheus24: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

This fool has been trolling Nairaland for straight 11 years.

I think I have been here for much longer. I love nairaland, never leaving.

I outlasted your trolling SA predecessors. I will be here long after you as well my young Padowen.
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by JaceBlaze: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
morpheus24:

I think I have been here for much longer. I love nairaland, never leaving.

I outlasted your trolling SA predecessors. I will be here long after you as well my young Padowen.

You have been a fool for that long and you're still willing to be for a long time to come grin
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by morpheus24: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

You have been a fool for that long and you're still willing to be for a long time to come grin

Ahh young padowen. it is you who are the fool.

Morpheus is son to the god of dreams. He comes to you in all shapes and sizes and never lives in your psyche hence he is everlasting.

I aint going no where, my bro **in white south African man's voice*****
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by JaceBlaze: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
morpheus24:

Ahh young padowen. it is you who are the fool.

Morpheus is son to the god of dreams. He comes to you in all shapes and sizes and never lives in your psyche hence he is everlasting.

I aint going no where, my bro **in white south African man's voice*****

Morpheus24 really wishes he was Morpheus from The Matrix grin
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by morpheus24: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Morpheus24 really wishes he was Morpheus from The Matrix grin

I am one of many that embodies this "avatar".

The point however remains that "We" will outlast you fools!

"Come let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"
Re: Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics by JaceBlaze: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
morpheus24:

I am one of many that embodies this "avatar".

The point however remains that "We" will outlast you fools!

"Come let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

Haha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) / What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.