Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent (17714 Views)

Protest In Lagos Against Muiz Banire (Photos) / EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million / 50th Birthday Party Of Muiz Banire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by rusher14: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:
grin APC scammers

It's not a media trial?
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by ZACHIE: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2016
Mr. Usoro allegedly made five deposits into the account of the James Agbadu-Fishim of the Industrial Court.

EFCC agents disclosed that, when asked why he made the deposits, Mr. Usoro claimed they were for four burials in the judge’s family, naming the deceased as the judge’s father, mother, mother-in-law, and father-in-law. He reportedly told EFCC agents that the fifth payment was to support the judge in any future funeral activity in the judge’s family.

So frigging laughable

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Xgull007(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2016
Corruption will soon be seen thing of the past

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Xgull007(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Corruption will soon be a thing of the past

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Doctor0071(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=maclatunji post=50595041]The fight against corruption might catch many people red-handed, I wonder if we have big-enough prisons to house those that will be convicted.

You want to kill sm1 with laugh o
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by tunderay(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2016
rusher14:

It's not a media trial?
yes o, because the lawyer is an APC man, and they don't say sahara report is an APC media now , the news is palatable to them. However, this may change in the next couple of hours, if an opposition is involved. you just watch.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Miles300: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2016
Save us the baloney statement and take dem to court for trials , we don't want to hear all this , I believe we av court rooms to nail dem wit ur evidence ..
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by yedidiah(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2016
in Netherland, they are closing down prisons because they don't have enough criminals,l. In Nigeria, we may need to double the number of prisons we currently have.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by ndcide(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2016
You mean they couldn't carry out a "sting" operation on Banire?
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Funeral for the future grin
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by xnsandrxns: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Mr. Banire has not been invited by the EFCC and SaharaReporters could not confirm if and when he would be summoned."[b] Had it been an opposition member,the door of his house would have been smashed by 1am & already be in custody by now.However when the "saints" are involved,Magu will be considerate not to upset the powers that be. undecided Guess the double standard is obvious?

Of course they won't invite him
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by arabbunkum: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2016
That case is already a dead one.
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by oruma19: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2016
when asked why he made the deposits, Mr. Usoro claimed they were for four burials in the judge’s family, naming the deceased as the judge’s father, mother, mother-in-law, and father-in-law. He reportedly told EFCC agents that the fifth payment was to support the judge in any future funeral activity in the judge’s family........... Omg! Nigeria is finished. I give up...

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Ab4all(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2016
EFCC agents disclosed that, when asked why he made the deposits, Mr. Usoro claimed they were for four burials in the judge’s family, naming the deceased as the judge’s father, mother, mother-in-law, and father-in-law. [/b][b]He reportedly told EFCC agents that the fifth payment was to support the judge in any future funeral activity in the judge’s family. this part got me laffing
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by OlujobaSamuel: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2016
am i the only one, i saw one with burial for mum, dad, motherinlaw, fatherinlaw and future burial? i don die, laff is making me fall from ewedu tree.
i cant but laff at some of our alleged looters lies, they are so poor at it, maybe Banire too was for lunch for the judge

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by seunlayi(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Paperwhite:
This is why this government should forget this corruption probe charade as it will never yield anything good for the benefit of the common man. From Buhari's certificate saga,budget padding,recruitment scandals, Buratai/Danbazzuo case, Kyari-MTN corruption & now this;nothing have been done & nothing will be done. Only non-APC persons are corrupt.So is there any need wasting merger resources for a fruitless exercise? sad angry Meanwhile this is coming from the sinless party of change.

I hope buhari will not have any Case in those courts because I can see those judges rulling against him - I mean getting him out of power just to help them get out of this mess

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2016
maclatunji:
The fight against corruption might catch many people red-handed, I wonder if we have big-enough prisons to house those that will be convicted.

Another issue is how to fast-track trials without the shenanigans that Nigerian lawyers have sadly perfected to pervert justice.

Almost impossible or implausible to imagine the above daydreams and wishes, coming to fruition or happening in this country in the remainder of our short lifespan. smiley

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Grundig: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2016
Okkkk!
Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
Isn't muiz banire a tinubu boy?
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by treebuds: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=ayodotcom post=50595147][/quote]
Racist for upon comment
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by treebuds: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Racist for ipob comments
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by buffalowings4: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2016
I just dey chop popcorn.
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Ishilove: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2016
What kind of joke is this? angry

2 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by stsinner: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Urukpe:

Mr. Usoro
allegedly made five
deposits into the
account of the James
Agbadu-Fishim of the
Industrial Court.

EFCC agents disclosed
that, when asked why
he made the deposits,
Mr. Usoro claimed they
were for four burials in
the judge’s family
naming the deceased as
the judge’s father,
mother, mother-in-law,
and father-in-law. He
reportedly told EFCC
agents that the fifth
payment was to support
the judge in any future
funeral activity in the
judge’s family.

just negodu. Clowns in the judiciary! Na you go bury all him village pipo

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by XaintJoel20: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2016
It's obvious your level of comprehension is very low. Is it not clear to you this is not from EFCC or SSS blowing the lid but Sahara Reporters?
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Max24: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2016
priceaction:
Nice one. I think is high time these people kee setting themselves up with evidences so that there will be scape goats. But the fear is judgements are not for the rich in this country. Just look at how the so called integrity man, faruk lawan was exposed by femi otedola while capping dollars inside his cap. Yet, with that video evidence, nothing was done by the judiciary. Yet people still believe and still defend these jugdes . I beg I wan know the jugde that is handling faruk case. Hope is not among the one arrested?
I don't think the judge was the problem in farouks case. It was the prosecution that dropped the ball. They decided to give farouk soft landing. That's politics, nothing the judge could do.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by adeoyun(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2016
APC members are invited, PDP are forcefully arrested, isn't that corruption
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Natpat: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2016
"He reportedly told EFCC agents that the fifth payment was to support the judge in any future funeral activity in the judge’s family."
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Emassive(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Pay a Good Barrister and your case will have too many technicalities that will evade conviction. It's part of the trade and can't be called corruption. I can pay money to anyone I wish to. There is no where in the law book where it says don't pay money to thieves, criminals or even a scammer.
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Akinaukwa: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
A statement got me gasping, how can somebody make deposits for the burial of the Judge father, mother, father inlaw, mother inlaw and future burial, was he wishing him more death in his family?
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by Acos925(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
What surprised me most is.....

EFCC agents disclosed that, when asked why he made the deposits, Mr. Usoro claimed they were for four burials in the judge’s family, naming the deceased as the judge’s father, mother, mother-in-law, and father-in-law. He reportedly told EFCC agents that the fifth payment was to support the judge in any future funeral activity in the judge’s family.
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by brojoshua: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good of you all, let him too be punished along with the others according to the law of Nigeria. Thank you. This to some e also shows us the war against corruption by the government is bias against any one person or party
Re: Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent by brojoshua: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good of you all, let him too be punished along with the others according to the law of Nigeria. Thank you. This to some extent also shows us that the war against corruption by the government is not bias against any one person or party. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) / Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans / Adebutu Pdp Faction Endorses Apm Candidate, Akinlade [full Agreement Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.