Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) (17717 Views)

Residents Flee Numan, Adamawa Over Soldiers & Fulani Clash (Photos) / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by reportnaija(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
A police officer and 10 Shi'ite members have been confirmed dead in a clash between the security agents and the Islamic group members in Kano state earlier today. The Shi'ite members staged a religious march in the state this morning. To stop their procession, the police teargassed the group. The situation became chaotic as the group members retaliated and attacked the police.

Confirming the number of casualties, the state's commissioner of police, Rabiu Yusuf, said;

"At about 8am on Monday, thousands of Shi'ites denied other motorists and other road users free access to Kano-Kaduna expressway between Kwanar Dawaki and Tamburawa village in Dawaki Kudi local government area. The Shi'ites also attacked innocent citizens, damaged police and personal property thereby causing mayhem which led to general disturbance of public peace in the state. We lost a officer while another sustained injury. Eight Shi'ite members were confirmed dead"he said...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/11/photos-one-police-officer-eight-shiites.html

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by lastbaff(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Hmm.. May God save us from all this kill today - kill tomorrow.

Check out my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Naija which way?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2016
I care not if all em northerners wipes off from the surface of the earth....They've caused us pains one way or the other.

If I were GOD,I will give life to those that deserves to live.

8 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
undecided
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by buoye1(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Evil people... I see them always with different kind of weapons during their so called procession!

1 Like

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by basty: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Another BOKOHARAM in the offing sponsored by IRAN (TEHERAN)

4 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
I don't know, is it that there are no Shiite groups in the SW?

I believe illiteracy is one of the problems of northern Muslims, a problem they will grapple with for the next century.

Just imagine if the Osun Hijab issue had come up in the north...Your guess is a good as mine.

11 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by twentyk(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
omo na dem sabi
God sef go dey laff some peeps...
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by sylvar02(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Northern Nigeria and senseless youths

smdh

Anyways

[size=20pt]E kú rècéssìon èní ooo grin grin grin[/size]
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2016
ndi ara sheepites .
Lol. agarooo school bu a very big disease.
ndi ugwu enweroooo sense

2 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Just look at them...
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by BIDOO(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2016
why resulted into killing? Even if they retaliate there are better way to curb their action rather than killing.
This is barbaric

1 Like

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Donlamzy(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2016
This nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by tofolo(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Food for thought.

3 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by iloveophyta: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2016
It z well.......May d soul of d gallant officer rest in peace
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2016
let them remain where they are Pls.
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2016
Sighs....the core North is very volatile! Religion has really messed up their psyche!

6 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2016
At about 8am on Monday, thousands of Shi'ites denied other motorists and other road users free access to Kano-Kaduna expressway
This is one of the things I so much detest about Muslims in the north. There was a time I had to stay on bike under the scorching sun in Sokoto because some people were praying.

Why disturb other taxpayers because you want to 'serve' God?

In honor, we should prefer one another now.

2 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by adefizzy(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2016
In just one country, Boko Haram, Shiite, fulani heardsmen attack, IPOB, corruption, unemployment, famine... God please help this country.

2 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Danpotter(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Sunni's doing theirs in Syria and Iraq while shia's are upcoming in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Greatpooss(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2016
'opium of the masses' believe it or not, religions are major problem of the world denying us absolute peace. Meanwhile, there is nothing like freedom of worship in Nigeria as Sunni Islam is given preference over others by the Northern supremacy.

3 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by passionate88: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2016
This change sweet die.

I'll never forget the first time I saw zakzaky in zaria, he was campaigning/preaching against Jonathan. That was in the build up to the 2011 general election. He was amongst the Islamic clerics that instigated their followers to kill the 'infidels'. The funny thing is that they targeted the yoruba muslims too.

Now where's the fool?, being hunted by the sane idiots his followers killed innocent Christians for. Karma is really an unforgiving bitc h

8 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2016
BIDOO:
why resulted into killing? Even if they retaliate there are better way to curb their action rather than killing.
This is barbaric
Have you ever by chance see these people on the street??

2 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2016
ok
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2016
RIP

Check my signature down there
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Dshocker:
I care not if all em northerners wipes off from the surface of the earth....They've caused us pains one way or the other.

If I were GOD,I will give life to those that deserves to live.
Do you think any of us deserve to live? Why would you wish that all northerners be wiped off? Pray rather that the terrorists be crushed and terrorism annihilated.

1 Like

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by playfulvivo: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2016
RIP if u deserve it..Really can't spend my time for politicians and so called nigerian religius leaders..Relaxing and u dey kill yourself...
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Donlamzy:
This nko

Dem plank him brain comot... shocked
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2016
I dey think of wetin to chop, una dey fight kill una selves
Issorait
Kontinu
Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by passionate88: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2016
If it was gentle Jonathan that was in power, the other Islamic sects would have joined them in solidarity. Now that the presidiot is an Islamic fanatic, we've seen the division in islam. Very soon the izala sect will do theirs.

3 Likes

Re: A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2016
CharlieMaria:
Do you think any of us deserve to live? Why would you wish that all northerners be wiped off? Pray rather that the terrorists be crushed and terrorism annihilated.

Before the issue of terrorism,this people have no regard for human lives

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans / Fire Outbreak In Governor Aregbesola’s Office / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.