Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (36032 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by thonyrule(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2016
Beremx:
The era of bomb blast is back!

OK na! Let's go dia!
hmmm.... Strange....
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2016
I hope damboa is not close to biu embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by saintkel(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2016
God punish Boko haram, useless people
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by prinsam30: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Boko Haram is definitely defeated Technically

Now who's lying
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by seguno2: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2016
NaijaMutant:
I won't take this news serious except it is confirmed by Alhaji Lai Mohammed undecided

Maybe he will tell us that it is a TECHNICAL bomb blast and the deaths are also TECHNICAL.
Bloody waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by SillyMods: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Beremx:
The era of bomb blast is back!

OK na! Let's go dia!
Where is your common sense?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Not again
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by soloroyality(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Live update from DHQ

bokoharam has been defected 100%cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Mcdrzubi247(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Na waoooo. ...RIP TO THE DEAD.....GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Bigcake: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Amidst the bombing, Boko Haram is busy releasing the "Chibok Girls"..... Could it be that the Chibok Girls are more human than those being killed dailly through explosives? Chibok Girls= Scam of the Century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Kebabs(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Maiduguri? Haba where Lies Mohamed?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by awa(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2016
I thought they have already started rebuilding the region since the BH guys have been defeated APC and polities over everything and yet their Zombies would call these owns soft target

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Kebabs(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2016
In Bovi's voice.. 'not a wetin?'
tonyfrenzy:
Not again
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Kebabs(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Just yesterday, a friend of mine recieved a call in my presence that his soldier friend was dead. Killed by bokoharam extremists in maiduguri alongside about 10 of his colleagues and someone, somewhere will come and say bokoharam has been defeated.
The same sympathy filled boko-haram that released our girls just few days ago now bombing again... *grabs popcorn* This film will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by emymeeky: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2016
soul2:

Remember u have father. If ur dirty father was in that position he will do the same, mumu

Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2016
God please deliver us all from all evils
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2016
[i][/i]i wonder what thoe animals call Boko Haram gain by killing themselves and innocent poeple. embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2016
they are suffering for the sins of their ancestors.... dogs eating dogs I'm not worried
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2016
After swapping boko haram members for the so called chibok girls,there is resumption of bomb blasts, rip to the victims
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Notherners nd they wahala....
R.i.p to the death.
Mk lie mohammed talk mek i knw weda na boko or abi Avengers...bt Avengers get human sympathy o...boko haram na animals in black nd tribal mark skin
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by BIGVOICE0710: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
but what has triggered this eil in the heart of these humans
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Fash20: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
This thing is simple any confirmed Boko Haram terrorist should be killed instantly.

Fight terror with terror.

RIP to the dead by the way
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Emassive(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Buhari want to finish his brothers from another Mother... too bad
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
auntysimbiat:
Chei , na wa oo

-----------
Sell or Buy Used or damaged devices on [url=http://][/url]

[url=http://][img]http:///oc-content/uploads/logo.png[/img][/url]
God bless you
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Mabelenena(f): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm this is terrible,Maiduguri is now the syria of Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by TOMAPPYSUN: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Small time now they will say lslam is a religion of peace
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Josmila(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
don4real18:
and some stupid ppl will be happy about this like some commenters above... RIP

The sons of anarchy are vexed their hero lost an election, moving on is a problem for them, reason they're happy and will be the first to throw tantrums when news like this hit the front burners.

The NA might still have a lot to do with with regards to BH, but there's also been tremendous achievements by them as well. Like every war against terror, it's always an ongoing thing, the end might never come, reason there are pockets of black and bombings once in a while.

RIP to the dead, and may God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by fourthworld: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
zakim:
RIP

Very easy to start something but difficult to curtail. A lesson to those that will make the Country ungovernable just to get power
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I hope damboa is not close to biu embarassed
NYSC? undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Demmzy15:
NYSC? undecided

My elder bro, tried his number severally when i first heard the news but its unavailable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North / Drama As Atiku Avoids Endorsing Gubernatorial Candidate In Kano / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.