Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner (1769 Views)

4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Revolva(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Being in a relationship with your partner require sacrifice-emotional, financial and time. While others are very important, financial sacrifice seems to be the oil that lubricates the relationship. Nevertheless, one expense you cannot escape is talking to your partner. There are different ways you can talk to your significant order. But if you still buy credit or airtime to call, i gathers 4 reasons you should stop now!

You can chat

There are many apps you can download to chat with your partner. You have WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, BBM, Skype and Instagram at your disposal. You can even use the video and voice call features of these apps instead of buying airtime.

It reduces relationship operational cost

You buy airtime for date and also for calling your partner. In certain cases, you send airtime to them. To cut cost, you can simply make data calls. Then, you know that the airtime you purchase most times is for data.

Calling is old fashioned

Buying recharge cards to call your partner is pretty old fashioned. Technology has made contacting your partner very easy. It is cool!

You can take more control of your love life

Some people call their partners almost every second. This is basically to find out their location. This is when there is little or no trust in the relationship. Whether there is trust or not, you can take control of your love life by deciding when to reply instant messaging and there will be reduced prowling.
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by donbenedict(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Calling increases that bond btw partners

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
You've got to be kidding me undecided
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Zaramdgreat(f): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Just admit u don't have money for airtime nd u r at d same time jobless @Op
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Calling is old fashioned! LMFAO! hahahahaha! grin
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by immaculatengang(f): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2016
I was expecting something like buying enough data then make video calls like Skype, FB and whatsapp video call e.t.c but OP you no try sha Stinginess na im dey worry you. tongue

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by sinaj(f): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Broke niqqur lol grin
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by kinggogo: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Well there r matas dat r needed to b talked over d fone
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2016
cheesy

5 star post..

Who calls these days?? We text! Only my parents and grandparents call me..
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Laveda(f): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:
cheesy
5 star post..

Who calls these days?? We text! Only my parents and grandparents call me..

undecided I know you'd subscribe to it.
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:

undecided I know you'd subscribe to it.

Lol.. But seriously, there's whatsapp, bbm, facebook, IMO, etc.. And you still want to call??

There's even normal text messaging.. SMS..
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Laveda(f): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Lol.. But seriously, there's whatsapp, bbm, facebook, IMO, etc.. And you still want to call??

There's even normal text messaging.. SMS..

I know there are, but you should call too.
Tho it shouldn't be on daily basis but at least, its important.

You know talking on the phone makes it more like you're with the person sometimes.
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by bqlekan(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Hahaha, this is hilarious
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:

I know there are, but you should call too.
Tho it shouldn't be on daily basis but at least, its important.

You know talking on the phone makes it more like you're with the person sometimes.
undecided

This your statement is hard for me to understand..

I prefer texting.. Texting makes it most like you're with the person.. I feel like I'm talking with you now sef, aszin I can hear your voice and see your face ATM..
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Laveda(f): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

This your statement is hard for me to understand..

I prefer texting.. Texting makes it most like you're with the person.. I feel like I'm talking with you now sef, aszin I can hear your voice and see your face ATM..
undecided

Have you been with who gets so excited when a call comes in? You see her start acting like the person is right in front of her, cause its common among girls. Ehen that's what I mean.

Texting is cool, I like it too, doesn't mean you should stay for a whole month without calls.undecided
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:

undecided

Have you been with who gets so excited when a call comes in? You see her start acting like the person is right in front of her, cause its common among girls. Ehen that's what I mean.

Texting is cool, I like it too, doesn't mean you should stay for a whole month without calls.undecided

I don't really see calling as a big deal.. I don't why someone should get excited because a call has come in undecided undecided Doesn't make any sense..

Uuuh.. Okay, I see.. I only call my mum because she's not on whatsapp... The rest people, I text..
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Laveda(f): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:

I don't really see calling as a big deal.. I don't why someone should get excited because a call has come in undecided undecided Doesn't make any sense..

Uuuh.. Okay, I see.. I only call my mum because she's not on whatsapp... The rest people, I text..
undecidedundecided

Not surprised.grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by DRISKLEF(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Very aptly put. Kuddos to the op grin
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Revolva(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2016
pls front page Mods.
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2016
Is it not airtime I'll use to chat?

Or is it earthtime? undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by TuneChi369(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Yimu for you.
Re: 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner by xamster(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nothing can be compared to calling cus it bonds people together. Besides calling is more matured, perhaps if u have enuff airtime.
Its easy to chat with anybody but i can't stand talking to someone i don't like for a minute(except formal calls)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue / 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! / Thunderbolt: Man Gets Stuck Inside Married Woman During Sex (Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.