Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen (17077 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by jegz25(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2016
Military wan take action una still dey wail,dem no take action una go continue wailing...oya continue wailing

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by elopee3000(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2016
LRNZH:

U don start o...
If them call you flat head drug-pushing Jew from Uganda... u go dey vex.

This is a good and rather belated gesture by the military. Kudos.
ur joking wetin una don call igbo wey make dem vex? U people called us okoro not knowing okoro means a young man then later flat head while yorubas re fighting them selves just to marry igbo girls now Uganda or jew thats the best one . if i call some one abokki now they will ban me what of people with tiger face that drink one gallon of oil when ever they eat?

2 Likes

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by ferdinandurian(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Kingbuhari:
launching operations upandon , from operation sambisa to crocodile tears... now Operation
Accord’ Against Violent
Herdsmen... our military is as useless as Buhari.... Tufiakwa
it is you that is useless not military.#bloody civilian
Kingbuhari:
launching operations upandon , from operation sambisa to crocodile tears... now Operation
Accord’ Against Violent
Kingbuhari:
Accord’ Against Violent
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by truefact: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2016
LRNZH:

Edo ke? With all your posts defending Biafra littering NL.
You just joined NL abi, you don't know the tricks yet. cheesy Nwata kiri.
So.in your zombie mind, there is no yoruba, or even hausa who want a separate country from other Nigerians?

If you must know, there are righteous people who hate injustice in all climes ...dull zombies everywhere
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2016
ferdinandurian:
it is you that is useless not military.#bloody civilianit is you that is useless not military.#bloody civilianit is you that is useless not military.#bloody civilian

Crap, sharrap there!!
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by sarutobie(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:
Dear Jesus, please let this not be genocidal.
dear wetin? abeg make we hear word..
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:
So that they can pave way for the 'non violent' and 'peaceful' ones to have grazing areas in the south..they can only deceive the gullible amala4anything_even_my_father's_house gullible afonja and those bonobo middle belt. Scam
Govt didn't take any action, u complained, they have taken action now, u r still complaining, is there anything this govt will do that will plz u, u might die of heart attack if u continue like this.
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

come o,so u guys believe we niger deltans will ignore the emancipation and freedom that ipob stand for and embrace the zoo and her slavery,huh? U better put that bottle down...i am from oredo/uromi in edo state and tufiakwa that i tag along nigeria that denies me of my own God given natural resources. Mind you,i dont hate afonja,i have always loved them,schooled and hussling in lagos,but afonja have sold out,ipob,nd and afonja have a common fight for economic emancipation (ipob are fed up and wanna quit)but afonja have become a stooge to the enemy.

Op,the govt and its intended grazing bill is a worse attack than so called violent libyan fulani herdmen.
Abeg speak for urself n not Niger Delta, even if I want this country to disintegrate, ND can Neva be part of bia fraud.

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Kingbuhari(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2016
ferdinandurian:
it is you that is useless not military.#bloody civilianit is you that is useless not military.#bloody civilianit is you that is useless not military.#bloody civilian

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Justiceleague1: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2016
charliboy654:

Abeg speak for urself n not Niger Delta, even if I want this country to disintegrate, ND can Neva be part of bia fraud.
since u aint brainy enuf andcannot read between liner,abeg park somewhere..
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Joe4real1988(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

come o,so u guys believe we niger deltans will ignore the emancipation and freedom that ipob stand for and embrace the zoo and her slavery,huh? U better put that bottle down...i am from oredo/uromi in edo state and tufiakwa that i tag along nigeria that denies me of my own God given natural resources. Mind you,i dont hate afonja,i have always loved them,schooled and hussling in lagos,but afonja have sold out,ipob,nd and afonja have a common fight for economic emancipation (ipob are fed up and wanna quit)but afonja have become a stooge to the enemy.

Op,the govt and its intended grazing bill is a worse attack than so called violent libyan fulani herdmen.
Dnt mind dem my brida. The Afonjas tynk dat deir divisional tactics will work on us again. Big shame on dem

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Justiceleague1: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
charliboy654:

Govt didn't take any action, u complained, they have taken action now, u r still complaining, is there anything this govt will do that will plz u, u might die of heart attack if u continue like this.
may what you said return to you and ur household....continue.
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by tundexijim(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
I give up on wailers. Govt no do anything una complain, they do una go still complain. Una never see anything, heart attack is inevitable for all u because 2023 is still very far...
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by omenka(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2016
LRNZH:

U don start o...
If them call you flat head drug-pushing Jew from Uganda... u go dey vex.

This is a good and rather belated gesture by the military. Kudos.
It is a damn shame what these folks have turned themselves into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2016
LRNZH:

Nna, a tuoro omara, o mara, a tuoro ofeke,
o fenye ishi n'ohia.
you ibo?
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by demslayerrz: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:
So that they can pave way for the 'non violent' and 'peaceful' ones to have grazing areas in the south..they can only deceive the gullible amala4anything_even_my_father's_house gullible afonja and those bonobo middle belt. Scam

You are one frustrated kid that roam this forum posting irrelevant crap with that your bad English. If you aint cloning members handle, you will be insulting a tribe better than yours over nothing. Grow up and stop bringing shame to your people.

Military to launch an operation and you are insulting Afonja over nothing. You better dont kill yourself cos of hatred and inferiority complex. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by demslayerrz: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

for una afonjanic mind,anybody thats gat a dissenting view of ur warped beliefs is igbo... Quit ua arabic abi latin,i am a benin boy,edo state. Ndo. grin

Stop the lies. You were exposed as a kid from Ebonyi. Dont know why you flat head deny your tribe just to throw your weak jabs. Big shame

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by IVORY2009(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
omenka:
It is a damn shame what these folks have turned themselves into.
[/s]

Speak, only wen necessary!
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

are you sure you are from Edo?,the bolded, uromi is not part of Oredo local government Mr man, this is the first time I am even hearing an Edo supporting biafra,Niger Delta has never been part of the biafra movement, you igbos should stop trying to drag us into it,which kind Edo you be?,you don't even know your local government, I know this cos I am Bini, the river Niger is where your movement ends, comprede?

2 Likes

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by codedslayer: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
2dugged:
are you sure you are from Edo?,the bolded, uromi is not part of Oredo local government Mr man, this is the first time I am even hearing an Edo supporting biafra,Niger Delta has never been part of the biafra movement, you igbos should stop trying to drag us into it,which kind Edo you be?,you don't even know your local government, I know this cos I am Bini, the river Niger is where your movement ends, comprede?

The impostor is from Ebonyi state but always hiding behind Edo to insult others. He is not from Edo, he has more than 100 monikers he use in posting his lies.

3 Likes

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Octaves(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
all na wash. all efforts lead to establishing grazing rights in the south but it will end up expediting the break up of this contraption called Nigeria
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by phreakabit(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

for una afonjanic mind,anybody thats gat a dissenting view of ur warped beliefs is igbo... Quit ua arabic abi latin,i am a benin boy,edo state. Ndo. grin

Chai, bro why you schooling him like this na?
Feeling like first day at school.
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by phreakabit(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Kingbuhari post=50622221][/quote]

[size=16pt]That your pic of Buhari you used, shouldn't it be "Receive small poverty/recession", instead of small sense
. . . I mean you can't give what you don't have.[/size]
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Face saving.
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Justiceleague1: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rubbish,thought i had a human with me.
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by progress69: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

Stop the senseless noise. Which Edo supports Biafra.? In fact the whole militants are just uaing them so get a high support base for their illegal activities in the ND. Why do u think they talk of ND republic when it comes to breaking away and not Biafra. They only make noise about ipod activities to support their criminal acts in the ND. We are many from Edo on this forum, so speak for yourself
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by progress69: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
charliboy654:

That guy is not from Edo, he is an igbo boy
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Justiceleague1: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
codedslayer:

The impostor is from Ebonyi state but always hiding behind Edo to insult others. He is not from Edo, he has more than 100 monikers he use in posting his lies.

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD JUDGE AND BE MERCILESS BETWEEN ME AND YOU,IF I AM TRUELY FROM EDO STATE OR NOT. LET HEAVEN AND EARTH BE WITNESS,AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Justiceleague1: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
progress69:

Stop the senseless noise. Which Edo supports Biafra.? In fact the whole militants are just uaing them so get a high support base for their illegal activities in the ND. Why do u think they talk of ND republic when it comes to breaking away and not Biafra. They only make noise about ipod activities to support their criminal acts in the ND. We are many from Edo on this forum, so speak for yourself
did i speak on ur behalf,did i mention u? Abeg swerve go one corner..

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Keballl: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD JUDGE AND BE MERCILESS BETWEEN ME AND YOU,IF I AM TRUELY FROM EDO STATE OR NOT. LET HEAVEN AND EARTH BE WITNESS,AMEN.

You don't need to talk too much. Let them believe whatever nonsense, it still doesn't change or affect your origins

2 Likes

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Kingbuhari(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
phreakabit:

[size=16pt]That your pic of Buhari you used, shouldn't it be "Receive small poverty/recession", instead of small sense
. . . I mean you can't give what you don't have.[/size]

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Operation ACCORD abi na operation Corolla grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 APC Members Killed In Adikpo, Benue By Angry Mob Who Mistook Them For Robbers / NASS Invasion: FG Planning To Twist Facts To Indict Us, - Saraki, Ekweremadu / You Must Reconvene National Assembly Now – APC Tells PDP, Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.