Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen (17071 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by nonaira: 4:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Hilariously enough how the other id immediately stopped commenting after calling the battered disease out for his cowardly behavior. Hilariously, the id that's known to engage in childish behavior and cheer lead the disease for pages on before. I wonder why he's not doing the same usual behavior Oh yeah that's right, you can't do it when exposed. Oh well, sad I actually wanted to read the usual schizophrenic comments.
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by codedslayer: 4:55am On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
nonaira:

Don't read my jabs and weak yet your incompetent buffoon ass have been rewording each "weak jabs" and presenting it as your insult but yet you don't read it though. Tell another story to save your battered face you disfigured savage animal.

Who has the time to log in to multiple ids, see question. says the person well known on this forum to be the most schizophrenic animal who logs in to multiple ids to console himself after been savagery beaten by multiple individuals on this forum. Well known for that cowardly behavior. There has not been not one person on this forum that you've ever engaged and argued with that's not smacked you all over this forum and made you their b1tch. You are the most known childish, incompetent, idiotic, Neanderthal on this forum that stays online 24-7 that everybody loves to argue with cause you are so easily smacked around like a wh0re. If you doubt me, I can literally take a poll around now and we can ask. The easiest target when it comes to the yoloba savagery community on NL. Unlike you, I don't use my ids to console myself when arguing. You use yours to save your battered face after being made a b1tch on NL by anyone you engage. That's literally how pathetic you are. You are the weakest link on this forum. On this damn forum, I actually have several yoloba avoid me because I take you monkeys through the gutter while in your case, almost every igbo who ever engaged you loves engaging you cause they drag you through the floor easily. Again, if you doubt me, we can take a poll right now. Even women on NL have better arguing ability than you. Case in point: this thread. Every single reply you gave back to me have been a rewording of wtf I told your incompetent ass. You can't even argue with your own made up sh1t. I've argued with women that's done better. That says quite alot.

Lastly never you mistake me as being the same species as you. How dare you think you and I share the similar close identify. While I'm a human born, you are a product of several different diseased animals mixed with a corpulent blog fish. You are a mutant brought into this world to be a disease. Ridiculously severally disfigured, hence you have no life outside of NL and when you do, you are mocked and avoided as plague by everything on this planet including bacteria. Inanimate objects even burn once you touch it. I'm not ashamed to be in the same species as you cause I'm not the same species as you. I'm above your level. Every single species on this planet, including protozoa as well as inanimate objects are well above you. you are literally the low of the lowest. When devil was creating you, he was even disgusted with everything that is you and actually banned you away from hell. As I said, no wonder God made your life miserable and wretched.

[/s]

Gosh. This accursed muda'fucker is insane. You have been screaming multiple monikers without proof, seems you have nothing else to say than this baseless multiple monikers accusation. I have seen people smash your empty flat head, and you either cry that they are reporting you to the mods or they have multiple handles. Lmaoooooo.. Never seen a vulgar little maggot like this before, i truly miss the likes of Collynzo and other bold Iboes. Jesus! You must be mistaking me for someone else that smacked your flat head. You are deficient in all that lends character, I cant remember engaging you here cos i see how everyone disgrace you here. Why cant you post your proof of the multiple monikers you accuse me of, post the proof or shut up forever. I first registered on nairaland during the picture posting saga with the likes of Chino, Collynzo. You are just a canker. A sore that won't go away, a cock-wart. You are just a kind of local leprosy in which the head is covered with a continuous scab, a rabid infested dog who is tired of his pathetic life and roam nairaland 247 copy/pasting same jargons over and over. You even have a notepad where you save different bull crap you paste over nairaland. You drooling inbred cross-eyed toe sucker, a bleating foal, a curdled staggering dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into a hostile world. You are a blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you. You worthless jerk, ugly weasel and thick-headed trog.

7 Likes

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by codedslayer: 5:00am On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
nonaira:
Hilariously enough how the other id immediately stopped commenting after calling the battered disease out for his cowardly behavior. Hilariously, the id that's known to engage in childish behavior and cheer lead the disease for pages on before. I wonder why he's not doing the same usual behavior Oh yeah that's right, you can't do it when exposed. Oh well, sad I actually wanted to read the usual schizophrenic comments.
[/s]

So your reason for your tears is the guy that quoted my post. I have never seen a disgraced animal like you before on this forum, instead of lying down to receive more koboko, you are spewing irrelevant trash about some monikers. Your only excuse for your ass.whopping is some monikers that mock your flat head smashing and e-lynching. I am actually catching fun while e-smashing your already battered flat head. Say something new and stop spamming the thread with your flimsy excuse. You smelly and worthless bag of filth. Spits

8 Likes

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by nonaira: 5:54am On Oct 31, 2016
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

So your reason for your tears is the guy that quoted my post. I have never seen a disgraced animal like you before on this forum, instead of lying down to receive more koboko, you are spewing irrelevant trash about some monikers. Your only excuse for your ass.whopping is some monikers that mock your flat head smashing and e-lynching. I am actually catching fun while e-smashing your already battered flat head. Say something new and stop spamming the thread with your flimsy excuse. You smelly and worthless bag of filth. Spits

It's like your comprehension of English is low. WTF do I expect from a brainless disease?

Why would i be in pain for you quoting yourself aka doing what you are known for. I'm actually shocked you have yet to bring out the picture laugh images that you use always. Oh that's right, your coward ass is trying to disassociate yourself from the obiofonitsha id.
https://www.nairaland.com/obiofonitsha/posts/2
https://www.nairaland.com/codedslayer/posts/20

Two different individuals according to the coward star nosed mole yet the two ids ACT IDENTICAL.

Why don't you grow a ball? Oh I forgot you are a waste afonja whose been severely damaged on this NL.
You can log into your multiple ids and console your battered face like you are known for. I actually want to see your schizophrenic comments.

Where is the so called e-smashing you claim to be doing? Did I miss it?
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by codedslayer: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
nonaira:

It's like your comprehension of English is low. WTF do I expect from a brainless disease?

Why would i be in pain for you quoting yourself aka doing what you are known for. I'm actually shocked you have yet to bring out the picture laugh images that you use always. Oh that's right, your coward ass is trying to disassociate yourself from the obiofonitsha id.
https://www.nairaland.com/obiofonitsha/posts/2
https://www.nairaland.com/codedslayer/posts/20

Two different individuals according to the coward star nosed mole yet the two ids ACT IDENTICAL.

Why don't you grow a ball? Oh I forgot you are a waste afonja whose been severely damaged on this NL.
You can log into your multiple ids and console your battered face like you are known for. I actually want to see your schizophrenic comments.

Where is the so called e-smashing you claim to be doing? Did I miss it?
[/s]

You are really boring me with these meaningless rants. Are you cursed that you have nothing else to spew than same shit you cant even proof. Based on your lame logic, anyone that post meme on nairaland is ME. Why should I use several handles when I am already smashing your already severed skull on this thread, everyone here can see your only jabs is the wrong accusation you continue to spew everywhere. Gosh, you are a waste of time and space.

10 Likes

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 31, 2016
Justiceleague1:

gettaway from my sight!!! I told u never to mention me again. I know the type of some bini women and how they treat their husbands...like Ahab's wife in the bible. Pls go away..u had me deceived over kabrud and nusaf,i never knew they were good guys.

Just to let u know, "gha khian " means "let us go". "Akhian" means go or as it were,"get away".

And for ur KAPITAKI lame excuse,maybe when u make such error in waec Edo paper,u will tell them it was a typo!

@kabrud and nusaf,i am truly sorry for that time..never knew the rope had a forked tongue and wasnt a rope but that creature that caused problem for Adam and Eve.

@op,i stick to my 4kn gun and words,the grazing bill is worse than the violent herdsmen being targeted. U cannot take my land away and give to potential violent herdsmen who cannot be predicted.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, gia gha khian is let us go, gha khian is go, I will school you,there is nothing like akhian.Even the anioma people (Delta igbos) don't associate themselves with biafra not to talk of we edolites that are far away, the only unsettled place is asaba, because the anabarians cross the river Niger to cause trouble, even ibusa that is also close does not give a damn about biafra,go to igbodo, umunede even okpanam that is close to asaba and find out for yourself these Delta igbos don't give a damn about biafra, that's why the call themselves Delta igbo , that an igbo man grew up in Benin doesn't automatically make him Bini, I know alot if non indigenes that can speak a language, that doesn't automatically change their tribe, comprede!, as for the people you mentioned, I am sure they are still serving thier ban for thier uncouth and savage traits, and if you choose to tow that path, you will be too,you are only pained cos you thought impersonating was gonna be easy, which edolite includes uromi in oredo local government?, hehehehe,very laughable! Na mallams come be your padis now, an enemy of my enemy is my friend, you are unstable as the waves of the sea, that is why I said you are an impostor, a Bini person Will not be too quick to change sides, you just proved me right, you had to switch to take side with a northerner just to prove your point?, how tragic!,it's very clear already, no need to answer you any further

6 Likes

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by nonaira: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2016
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

You are really boring me with these meaningless rants. Are you cursed that you have nothing else to spew than same shit you cant even proof. Based on your lame logic, anyone that post meme on nairaland is ME. Why should I use several handles when I am already smashing your already severed skull on this thread, everyone here can see your only jabs is the wrong accusation you continue to spew everywhere. Gosh, you are a waste of time and space.

My only jabs is the wrong accusation.. this coming from the illiterate that copied all my jabs and reworded and used as his own jabs. Yeah my only jab is actually pointing out you well known coward behavior

anyone that post the same meme on several different occasions and similar content of wording is you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Justiceleague1: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, gia gha khian is let us go, gha khian is go, I will school you,there is nothing like akhian.Even the anioma people (Delta igbos) don't associate themselves with biafra not to talk of we edolites that are far away, the only unsettled place is asaba, because the anabarians cross the river Niger to cause trouble, even ibusa that is also close does not give a damn about biafra,go to igbodo, umunede even okpanam that is close to asaba and find out for yourself these Delta igbos don't give a damn about biafra, that's why the call themselves Delta igbo , that an igbo man grew up in Benin doesn't automatically make him Bini, I know alot if non indigenes that can speak a language, that doesn't automatically change their tribe, comprede!, as for the people you mentioned, I am sure they are still serving thier ban for thier uncouth and savage traits, and if you choose to tow that path, you will be too,you are only pained cos you thought impersonating was gonna be easy, which edolite includes uromi in oredo local government?, hehehehe,very laughable! Na mallams come be your padis now, an enemy of my enemy is my friend, you are unstable as the waves of the sea, that is why I said you are an impostor, a Bini person Will not be too quick to change sides, you just proved me right, you had to switch to take side with a northerner just to prove your point?, how tragic!,it's very clear already, no need to answer you any further
go away,my name is not Ahab. I wud gladly hold on to a stranger than be with someone with a fork tongue. Am sure if ppl bend down and look at u between their legs,they will know who u are. I agree,i am ebonyi,i am anambra, but i am not Ahab and i can get my own 'apple'...just go away o. I dont need moving hissing rope around me on monday.

Op,i stand by my words..nice one from fg,but..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Justiceleague1:

go away,my name is not Ahab. I wud gladly hold on to a stranger than be with someone with a fork tongue. Am sure if ppl bend down and look at u between their legs,they will know who u are. I agree,i am ebonyi,i am anambra, but i am not Ahab and i can get my own 'apple'...just go away o. I dont need moving hissing rope around me on monday.

Op,i stand by my words..nice one from fg,but..
you want to drag the Good book into this?, as for the fork tongue, go through every post I have made on this forum, you will see that I am on the side of truth, I don't allow tribal, religious or party sentiments get in my way, that's how it should be,btw, what has apple got to do with ahab? If I may ask, I thought that was Adam and Eve?. The bolded should actually be directed at you, my other posts will confirm my identity, but yours is not clear, so I bet people will have to bend down and find out for themselves, anyway have a nice day,this is not worth it
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Justiceleague1: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2016
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

as usual,mental grin
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by Justiceleague1: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2016
2dugged:
you want to drag the Good book into this?, as for the fork tongue, go through every post I have made on this forum, you will see that I am on the side of truth, I don't allow tribal, religious or party sentiments get in my way, that's how it should be,
how'bout getting into other ppl's ways and nagging and lying about ppl?
2dugged:

btw, what has apple got to do with ahab? If I may ask, I thought that was Adam and Eve?.
Well theres something about girls n fish brain,otherwise u oughtta know they are altogether two different and separate things,dont pretend u dont know Ahab's wife and also dont pretend u dont know about the damage and curse that came from that 'in the beginning' apple. And the forked tongue moving 'rope' used an okhuo.
So okhuo,lahòr,zèmobò,semiae o..i am on my knees,pls go away. I am not Ahab and i know how to get safe apples.
[quote author=2dugged]
The bolded should actually be directed at you, my other posts will confirm my identity, but yours is not clear, so I bet people will have to bend down and find out for themselves,
am sure u have good neighbours whose identities and secrets affairs are clear to u!
2dugged:
anyway have a nice day,this is not worth it

thank u..but i need to sprinkle annointing oil on that 'well_wish'...

Op,i stand by all my words,this move mustsnt be a veiled attempt to pass that evil grazing bill. Any uhundan thats gat a problem with that has the lagoon or as it were,ikpoba to do the needful.
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by otunbadan(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
DEAR OP,THERE IS NO MR. ABUBARKAR IN THE NIGERIWN ARMY.....HE HAS RANK THEN NAME

LRNZH:

The Nigerian Military will soon launch an operation to tackle security challenges posed by herdsmen across the country, the Acting Director of Defence Information, Rabe Abubakar, has said.

Mr. Abubakar, a Brigadier General, made the disclosure at a media session in Kaduna. The session discussed the role of the media in national security.

“We are coming out with another operation code named ‘Operation Accord’ to address the issue of herdsmen clashes,” Mr. Abubakar said.

He said the military had carried out 13 operations to ensure peace and order across the country.

The defence spokesman assured that the military would not allow any individual or group to destabilise Nigeria.

“We will not spare any security threat in any part of the country, we will contain it; national security will not be compromised,”
he said.

“Today, no Nigeria territory is under the control Boko Haram, no illegal flag foisted on our land.

“We will synergise with other security agencies to secure the remaining Chibok school girls, and everyone who is under Boko Haram custody.”

He urged the media to support the military in the course of its duties in protecting Nigeria’s territorial integrity and its people.

Mr. Abubakar stressed that the media remained a veritable tool of mass mobilization and enlightenment of the populaces on what the military was doing to secure the country

“Media is an important organ that we cannot ignore especially during security operations.

“The essence is to collaborate and synergise to make citizens understand what the Armed Forces is doing to keep Nigeria one as a nation.

“National security is not about guns and uniforms, it is beyond that, our concern is the safety of our citizens and their property, so that one can move freely without any security threat,” he said.

He tasked journalists to be professional and patriotic in the discharge of their duties, and desist from promoting hate speeches capable of inciting violence.(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/213983-nigerian-military-launch-operation-violent-herdsmen.html/amp
Re: Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen by LRNZH(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
AlwaysUltraPad:
you ibo?

Are you surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" / 60 Senators, 249 Reps Bid National Assembly Farewell / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.