Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Weekend Rant [dudes, Get In Here] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Rant [dudes, Get In Here] (599 Views)

Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? / Hot Dudes In Bed / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Rant [dudes, Get In Here] by natsuDragneel: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
I know I'm just spitballing here but when will you know that the type of girls you want to chat with won't just enter a thread filled with hundreds of numbers, pins, and e-mails and decide to pick one to start chatting with. Most girls aren't the type that likes to contact a guy first especially if the said guy is among the hundreds that drop numbers on a thread.

Dropping contacts on threads never work... /Especially if you're not attractive/. And you possibly don't expect girls tp drop their numbers on threads, the cute ones I mean, unless of course she has Borderline Personality Disorder (simply people who think the world revolves around them, and love attention)

That said, girls prefer if you take a more stealthy approach (PMs basically)

Oh, and 1 last thing, try to find your own level when looking for a girl to start a conversation with wink
Trying to chat up a girl more beautiful than all your ancestors joined together is impossible, unless you're the lucky type, which of course almost never happens grin

#justSaying grin

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Rant [dudes, Get In Here] by kinggogo: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dnt u c where guys keep complaining dah d ladies dnt reply their pms grin grin

Evn d ladies now set conditions if u wnt dem to reply ur pm
Re: Weekend Rant [dudes, Get In Here] by HIScraziness(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Weekend Rant [dudes, Get In Here] by Presh900(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
**sighs** and someone sat down and wrote this epistle??
Re: Weekend Rant [dudes, Get In Here] by badassdude: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
many are mad.........

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Of November / I’m A Master In Bed, That’s Why He Keeps Beating Up His Wife – Says A Young Lady / Guys, Have You Ever Have Or Lose Erection Because Of A Lady's Voice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.