Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State (3278 Views)

"Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar / Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by stevnwigw: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
rice selling at #14000 per bag in Owerri the capital of imo state.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by BankeSmalls(f): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
stevnwigw:
rice selling at #14000 per bag in Owerri the capital of imo state.

Yes, $$$ selling for 150 naira at Owerri now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by psucc(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
and petrol selling at N45 per litre at Tam David-West hometown.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by hisgrace090: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Our God is able to do it.
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mtscheeeeeeewwwwww
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by yarimo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chai here in minna petrol is #26 per litre, bag of rice is #1750. BUHARI til 2023 children's of hate beware grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by BVN0: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
The OP is wrong, I bought fuel for 25 naira per litre in owerri today, a bag of rice currently goes N1,200. A pack of condom for 5 naira and the ashewos @ mimis place are currently giving 2 rounds for free.

This country don better.

Sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Flashh: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Here in my area, they exchange ₦1 for 1$

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2016
psucc:
and petrol selling at N45 per litre at Tam David-West hometown.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by weblord1900: 1:06am On Oct 30, 2016
You guys haven't heard the latest.
Here in Onitsha the pure water we know is too small to be sold for #5 ,,so it has been increased.
You can see the pics below.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Nkemtreasure: 4:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Op eh..... Eberelinks gave me 50ltrs in my for free and 3bags of rice just because I came to their station to buy fuel. True.... Just woke up from my dream

Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by olasmith10(m): 5:54am On Oct 30, 2016
hahahaha... hallmark of sarcasm
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Nairastake: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2016
If I tell these people I buy 20liters of Palm oil for #241.37k, dem go think say na lie.
Make I kukuma shut up undecided
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Einl(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2016
BVN0:
The OP is wrong, I bought fuel for 25 naira per litre in owerri today, a bag of rice currently goes N1,200. A pack of condom for 5 naira and the ashewos @ mimis place are currently giving 2 rounds for free.

This country don better.

Sai Buhari

Two rounds for free Tell me more!
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Psalmpy(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2016
How much is now cumcumber over there?
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by BVN0: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Einl:

Two rounds for free Tell me more!

Absolutely, head to Mimis Place this evening, if you see any babe that matches your specifications, just shout get her attention and shout sai baba. you will get the 2 hot rounds for free including twerking on your Mr D.
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Einl(m): 7:54am On Oct 30, 2016
BVN0:

Absolutely, head to Mimis Place this evening, if you see any babe that matches your specifications, just shout get her attention and shout sai baba. you will get the 2 hot rounds for free including twerking on your Mr D.

This is wonderful. Great. Amazing.
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by AnodaIT(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2016
Something at Garden Park is now N500 per night
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Samjr(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Lwkm una no go kill person
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Etogist: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2016
I will comment when you wake up from your dreams.
Re: Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Holywizard: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
AnodaIT:
Something at Garden Park is now N500 per night
where actually are they because I dnt think they are still there

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s First Daughter Welcomes Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage / More Photos From PDP Rally In Kaduna / US Grants Asylum To AIT Journalist Who Is Wanted By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.