Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) (100465 Views)

Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. / Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production / Is It True That Grower Feed Slows Own The Growth Of Broiler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Thank you all for your contributions to this thread and I will be closing my noiler chapter this weekend.

Preparing for a new broiler thread where I will obtain day old chicks from any one of these hatcheries; Tuns, Zartech, Amo or Agrited. I have also gotten Rico Gado Super starter already.

I will post links here when ready
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by lilly400: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
kayo80:

In fact, the thing tire me. Noilers sabi waste food ehn! Instead of just eating the thing, they will be scattering it. And they can poo ehn! Poo in their water...poo in the food...poo everywhere. And they can fear ehn! When they reach like 4 weeks...any small unusual sound like this, na stampede. I just like them cos they never die. Even if they are very sick, they will not die.
they are exactly like their fathers cockerel ,cockerels waste food a lot I got day old cockerel last 3weeks

2 Likes

Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by kayo80(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
lilly400:
they are exactly like their fathers cockerel ,cockerels waste food a lot I got day old cockerel last 3weeks

True. I remember my brief experience with Broilers...they are so good with feed maintenance. They don't scatter anything. They just eat what they can, and they also don't sit on their drinkers and poop in it like Cockerels and Noilers.

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
HURRY UP FOR GRAB 10,000 PEICES OF OLD LAYERS AT EPE FOR JUST #1,200 ONLY. 08020917141..CALL ME FOR ENQUIRY THANK YOU
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by phebean008(f): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2017
Wow! Great thread... really learnt a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
phebean008:
Wow! Great thread... really learnt a lot.
You are welcome
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by jackomagnus(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Cracked corn is just maize grounded into bits.
Thanks
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by peterbello(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

I know there is a vaccine for fowl pox but I have not seen it in Lokoja.

I heard scent leaf cures it effectively. I also used raw Palm Oil And it cleared the skin pores under three days. My wife also put Palm oil drops in their drinking water to take care of wet fowl pox and so far looks very efficient as their slight cough stopped immediately.

If you go to Vetpro Veterinary at Felele, Lokoja, you will get any vaccine you want. Cc: idisuleourown

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2017
peterbello:

If you go to Vetpro Veterinary at Felele, Lokoja, you will get any vaccine you want. Cc: idisuleourown
Noted
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Raintaker(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Starting a new commercial project. Broilers or Boilers.
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Raintaker(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Starting a new commercial project. Broilers or Boilers. Strictly Organic
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by fidtopade: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
My New Broiler Farm
https://www.nairaland.com/3723391/broiler-farm-50-tuns-broilers#55272634
thanks for teaching us how to fish, this is simply youth empowering project. Knowledge acquired if not applied when needed or necessary is a wast of time. With the little resources available to me, I want to apply this knowledge you have made available to many. Please I will be needing your guide as novice whom is about to try his hands on 100 broilers. If you don't mind, I wish to have your contact? Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
fidtopade:
thanks for teaching us how to fish, this is simply youth empowering project. Knowledge acquired if not applied when needed or necessary is a wast of time. With the little resources available to me, I want to apply this knowledge you have made available to many. Please I will be needing your guide as novice whom is about to try his hands on 100 broilers. If you don't mind, I wish to have your contact? Thanks in anticipation.
https://www.nairaland.com/emmaachile
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by petstevo16: 11:13am On May 01, 2018
Good morning house, I have 7000 noiler birds under my production now which we b ready by October dis year, I need big buyers . proposed weight 3.5- 4kg , @ 3700 to 4000naira , negotiable,
If any buyer can buy 1000 birds at a time we get 5 birds free . buy 2000 birds , u get 10 birds free and soon. If u are coming from a long distance our farm have decided to paid 10% of ur total cost of transportation , farm location Ogun state , sango ijoko axis, call me on 08137354773

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Safefood: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Good day powerful farmers, Are you looking for a place to rear your birds, look no further. A well-maintained factory along Abeokuta- Ibadan Express at Olodo Village, Odeda Ogun State for long lease or outright sale. The place is Well fenced, Factory situated on 4 plots land ( you can rear not less than 5,000 birds), Availability of water source, Farm house, 2 big Stores, Toilet & Bathroom etc., 30 minutes drive from Ibadan

Factory ideal is Poultry farming, egg production, Broilers production, Turkey, fish farming, grass cutter farming) etc.

Serious and Interested person should contact 0808 4141 456 (whatsapp) for pictures and further details (Direct Owner, No agency please)
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Cation(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2018
please house where can I purchase just two noiler birds around Alimosho to Egbeda axis of Lagos, 4weeks old.
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Umaruayodeji: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
@Emmaachile, can i av ur contact?
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Umaruayodeji:
@Emmaachile, can i av ur contact?
Check profile
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Umaruayodeji: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gotten it,
Will give u call
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by PHOTSEE(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
thanks
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by chigomiced: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
EMMAACHILE:
Day 153 (21 weeks-6 days) or 41.92% of a common year (365 days)
Left with 7 hens and 2 cocks

Get an average of 5 to 6 eggs everyday. My house is now filled with lots of eggs cheesy

Bird Consumption: 25kg feed in 22 days

The cocks should be on their way out. I am still planning on getting broilers though.

Brown or white eggs,?
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
chigomiced:

Brown or white eggs,?
All of the above
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by chigomiced: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

All of the above

Ok
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Hadey4real(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Good afternoon house
Poultry farmers in the house
Please how much will it cost me to set up the economy simple pen house for 2,000 layers.
I have gotten land already.
I will be glad to receive your response
God bless all the farmers and Agric investors
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by pheonixdld2(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hello boss, I booked Noiler in mid July and there will be 14 weeks old this Friday. I was away for a month and the person I left them with didn't really take care of them....I have been back for 2weeks now and have been treating cocidiossi and improving their immune with herbs both orally and through feed.
EMMAACHILE:
Day 104
You can see the cocks are more active and very hard to remain on the scale and will jump at the slightest chance.

So far out of 51 noilers
2 lost
9 cocks in the pot/freezer
40 noilers remaining

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 25, 2019
pheonixdld2:
Hello boss, I booked Noiler in mid July and there will be 14 weeks old this Friday. I was away for a month and the person I left them with didn't really take care of them....I have been back for 2weeks now and have been treating cocidiossi and improving their immune with herbs both orally and through feed.
What's your next plan?
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by pheonixdld2(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Fatten till Decemeber, presently feeding with ricogardo finisher mixed with cracked corn, chaff from millet pap(called koko in the north) to reduce cost on feeding. Give them garlic,ginger extract 1 day weekly,bitter leaf extract 2 days weekly too, clean water a day after each extract and vitamins the remaining days of the week. Aloe vera gel 3 days every 2 weeks. I ferment their feed and mix the wet fermented feed with dry feed before serving. Please I am open for correction and suggestions boss.
EMMAACHILE:

What's your next plan?

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by pheonixdld2(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Also note that I left 75 noilers his care before travelling and returned to just 46.
pheonixdld2:
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2019
pheonixdld2:
Fatten till Decemeber, presently feeding with ricogardo finisher mixed with cracked corn, chaff from millet pap(called koko in the north) to reduce cost on feeding. Give them garlic,ginger extract 1 day weekly,bitter leaf extract 2 days weekly too, clean water a day after each extract and vitamins the remaining days of the week. Aloe vera gel 3 days every 2 weeks. I ferment their feed and mix the wet fermented feed with dry feed before serving. Please I am open for correction and suggestions boss.
Good. Rico Gado still available there?
Re: My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) by ogbongenet: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Noiler is never related to any of broiler or cockerel ,they are from a different parent stock.if truly they come from broiler and cockerel you would have seen many companies producing noiler by now but till date it's only from Amo farm alone . You have to book at least 4 months before they can supply you. Don't get it twisted
lilly400:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.