Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (979984 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
lesg4:
hi guys pls lets face more important matters, google o, nairaland o, its all research. dont get too cocky cos u have the answer to someones problem instead be happy that you are a problem solver, that being said pls who knows another cheap program now that stroger is a no go area.

You can also research and come and tell us

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
nefertitiram:

You can also research and come and tell us
Bwahahahaha.. Hers is to condemn those who are tired of repetition and ask questions.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
elfmann:

Bwahahahaha.. Her's is to condemn those who are tired of repetition and ask questions.

See your wicked laugh
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
lesg4:
hi guys pls lets face more important matters, google o, nairaland o, its all research. dont get too cocky cos u have the answer to someones problem instead be happy that you are a problem solver, that being said pls who knows another cheap program now that stroger is a no go area.

You really have chips on your shoulder

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
qpat:
Der House,
Kindly advice, I am a new visa applicant.I made a mistake on my appointment schedule page.I mistakenly clicked on previously issued a B1/B2 visa which automatically took me to drop box and I confirmed drop box.Now, I tried to reuse my receipt voucher and it says invalid.I can’t do a Dropbox because I have never been issued a visa before. What do you advice I do so that I can get an appointment date for my visa interview.
Thanks
All u can do is to call the Embassy and explain to them what happened, Make sure u have your passport and Visa payment details at hand before calling them,They will guide or Help u out with the problem.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Omodadi2: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for answering my questions.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by iykmon: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please does anyone know the procedure and requirements for getting an apartment in the US. Is compulsory to pay for insurance. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Pompoms(f): 12:39am On Oct 26, 2017
qpat:
Der House,
Kindly advice, I am a new visa applicant.I made a mistake on my appointment schedule page.I mistakenly clicked on previously issued a B1/B2 visa which automatically took me to drop box and I confirmed drop box.Now, I tried to reuse my receipt voucher and it says invalid.I can’t do a Dropbox because I have never been issued a visa before. What do you advice I do so that I can get an appointment date for my visa interview.
Thanks

Call this number: 014406218
You'll be told what to do.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Unfelt: 3:51am On Oct 26, 2017
hello mama, your best bet is to apply for an interview instead of the drop box cause they might ask you to come for the interview anyways...

Omodadi2:
Good evening mamas, I am about applying for dropbox, and I think i should ask here if theres any legal way to avoid bin invited for interview. Can one send all receipts/zero balance letters when sending passport? since i read here that they only want to be sure that we paid our bills.

I applied and got my B1/B2 in January 2016 with my hubby, went for childbirth, paid bills and came back home jejely without overstaying or any illegal drama. The time to travel if invited is really an issue for me, this is why i want to explore options if available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by freshdad: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2017
For the bolded, please confirm before setting out. Word reaching me is that there is an upward review on cost in that hospital.
gazu007:

my close friend used John h stroger and she paid 5k for cs all in as In everything ..this is confirmed but u hv to go there to make enquiries.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by freshdad: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2017
I trust bosslady to be on top of it. You may be right on your assertions but it may be a number of reasons for the review. I hate the idea of agent using it for selfish purposes, however I still maintain my position on helping those who need the info genuinely.
nefertitiram:

It is now over 10k.

Una well done.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by anizi(f): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Please who has used dr F or any dr within his team recently? The quote i got from him says his fee includes 1 mandatory ultrasound and out patient lab test. I need to verify this, as it was'nt the case 2 years ago, you had to pay separate fees for drs 1st visit, ultrasound and lab test.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jesufifunmi: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2017
nefertitiram:

You cannot understand. Trust me

I can authoritatively tell you the price was reviewed to discourage Nigerians.
There is hardly space in the L and D ward. You cannot get an appt, agents flooded there with their clients. The workers could barely breathe. It became a disaster. If you know my moniker you will know you are in no position to correct me regarding this issue.

*raises two hands in the air* Tuale Boss

I believe anything Nerf says when it comes to CC. #PioneerThings

The bolded is actually true from my experience. I stayed in the delivery room for a day after birth because there was no free recovery room. About 7 other naija mums gave birth same day as me, coupled with other American mums.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ladeonas: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
nefertitiram:

It is now over 10k.

Una well done.

so true got there price list

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Pompoms(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
To those who travelled to Abuja for their visa interview ,can you recommend a neat, comfortable and affordable hotel , please? Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ugoguchy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just did my follow up interview and was denied
Am here to actually rant,because i really dont know why i was been denied,when i got my visa in 2014 the VO asked what i was going to do in the US,we told her we were going for vacation that christmas,which we actually went for,she also asked me if i was pregnant and i told her yes,d next question was if i was going to have my baby in the US ,and i told yes i will and she gave a form with some medical stuffs on it,my visa expired and i applied through drop box and i was called for an interview,the VO asked my longest stay in d US i told her 3months,she asked what i was there for i told her i went to have my baby,she was like did i declare i was going to have my baby during my interview,i told her yes and even showed her d form i was given,she was like yes it shows here i saud i was pregnant but that it not written here that i will have the baby in US,i thought she was trying to pull my legs,i told her i cleared stated that during my last interview and she still insisted is not in her system,asked for my receipts,i gave her all even my zero balance,she typed and asked what i do,i told her,where my DH works i told her and she and gave me the pink form....am just trying to wrap my head around it because i was sincere right from the start and i have all my receipts and zero balance,please who elas has been on this situation should please help me here...we are suppose to go for vacation this Christmas,my hubby got his visa...when can i reapply
Pls help advice @justwise
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ugoguchy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pompoms:
To those who travelled to Abuja for their visa interview ,can you recommend a neat, comfortable and affordable hotel , please? Thank you.
One oak place,15k a night,just left there

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
freshdad:
I trust bosslady to be on top of it. You may be right on your assertions but it may be a number of reasons for the review. I hate the idea of agent using it for selfish purposes, however I still maintain my position on helping those who need the info genuinely.

I still have my contacts in the hosp. I still spoke to a financial counsellor when I got the news, and we are the major reason.

Anyways, nothing lasts forever. As you see me so, another package wa lapo mi!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
jesufifunmi:

*raises two hands in the air* Tuale Boss

I believe anything Nerf says when it comes to CC. #PioneerThings

The bolded is actually true from my experience. I stayed in the delivery room for a day after birth because there was no free recovery room. About 7 other naija mums gave birth same day as me, coupled with other American mums.

Na me hail pass! *Shun Ma*
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
iykmon:
Please does anyone know the procedure and requirements for getting an apartment in the US. Is compulsory to pay for insurance. Thanks

No. Look for an extended stay apartment. It is pay and pack in
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shrekandfiona: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pompoms:
Well I didn't "travel" to abuja cos i live there. Bolingo hotel is the closest to the embassy. Walkable too and decent.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shrekandfiona: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
ugoguchy:
Just did my follow up interview and was denied. when can i reapply
Re-apply as soon as you can... in Lagos
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Pompoms(f): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
ugoguchy:

One oak place,15k a night,just left there

Thank you, Ugoguchy. Sorry about your visa refusal. There must be a way out, seeing that you went the right way and paid your bills too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Pompoms(f): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
shrekandfiona:

Well I didn't "travel" to abuja cos i live there. Bolingo hotel is the closest to the embassy. Walkable too and decent.

Thank you, mama.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Otokini01: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
ugoguchy:
Just did my follow up interview and was denied
Am here to actually rant,because i really dont know why i was been denied,when i got my visa in 2014 the VO asked what i was going to do in the US,we told her we were going for vacation that christmas,which we actually went for,she also asked me if i was pregnant and i told her yes,d next question was if i was going to have my baby in the US ,and i told yes i will and she gave a form with some medical stuffs on it,my visa expired and i applied through drop box and i was called for an interview,the VO asked my longest stay in d US i told her 3months,she asked what i was there for i told her i went to have my baby,she was like did i declare i was going to have my baby during my interview,i told her yes and even showed her d form i was given,she was like yes it shows here i saud i was pregnant but that it not written here that i will have the baby in US,i thought she was trying to pull my legs,i told her i cleared stated that during my last interview and she still insisted is not in her system,asked for my receipts,i gave her all even my zero balance,she typed and asked what i do,i told her,where my DH works i told her and she and gave me the pink form....am just trying to wrap my head around it because i was sincere right from the start and i have all my receipts and zero balance,please who elas has been on this situation should please help me here...we are suppose to go for vacation this Christmas,my hubby got his visa...when can i reapply

Was it done in abuja?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
ugoguchy:
Just did my follow up interview and was denied.........am just trying to wrap my head around it because i was sincere right from the start and i have all my receipts and zero balance,please who elas has been on this situation should please help me here...we are suppose to go for vacation this Christmas,my hubby got his visa...when can i reapply

So sorry to hear this. It seems you gave all the info upfront but the part about having the baby wasn't captured. Still seems a bit harsh. Please reapply. It might not be in time for your Christmas plans but still........ I've heard enough stories of people who reapplied after denials and were successful. Just reapply, pick an interview date and go with all your docs, maybe cross check with the hospital again to check there is no outstanding..i'm not sure you'll still be eligible for dropbox after the denial. Can't think of anything you can do differently except to pray (when you have done your part, that's all that's left).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ugoguchy(f): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Otokini01 post=61794805]

Was it done in abuja?[/quote
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.