Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition (25115 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Zuckerberg Is Helping Buhari To Kill Biafrans – IPOB / Mark Zuckerberg Is Helping Buhari To Continue The Mass Murder Of Biafrans -IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by itsdumebi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
A lady by the name of Amonia Stewart is an unrepentant critic of President Muhammadu Buhari. Stewart, who is popular on Facebook for her antics, recently got her account shutdown by the social media giant. She is really not happy about it.

In a very daring attempt to get her account back, Amonia has written a letter to Facebook's founder/CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, which will be delivered by DHL, accusing him of aiding Buhari to bridle opposition.

Her letter read;

Dear Mark Zuckerberg,

UNDUE CLOSURE OF MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

I write you from Nigeria and I hope this letter meets you well. I am writing directly to you as all other avenues put on Facebook to communicate with your team has yielded no result. It is sad to note that Facebook, in as much it connects people, as an organization has one of the most unfriendly and rigid customer services in the world where people with genuine issues, like myself, relating to Facebook are frustrated over lack of an effective user-Facebook communications channel.

I am writing you in connection with my Facebook Account – AMONIA RITA STEWART, which was unduly closed and locked out of access. On the 19th of September, 2016 my Facebook account, Amonia Rita Stewart with log in phone number +2348034922094 was suddenly deactivated. I do not know the reason why my account was deactivated but I assume it was reported as fake, which is not true.

After my account was deactivated I was asked by Facebook to verify my account with a Government issued ID, which I have done on two separate occasions too when my account was previously reported and deactivated by Facebook and I had no issues verifying my account then. But this time, after uploading my ID , the ID refused uploading and I get an error message saying: “something went wrong, we are working on it”.

I have tried uploading my ID several times, I still get the same error message. After several attempts at uploading my ID to no avail, I tried filling out the Appeal Form for Disabled Accounts but the reply I got was that my account is not associated with a disabled account. I also used the option of filling the form of “if I am having difficulty verifying my account” but the feedback I got was that I would be contacted by Facebook if more details are needed. As at the time of writing this letter no contact has been made by Facebook to me.

These past weeks have been harrowing for me especially as my SMS is synced with my Messenger. I am using this medium to appeal to you to forward my case to the relevant department so as to reactivate my account. I love Facebook and it is the only social media I use and I miss it. I have done nothing wrong for my account to be deactivated except if there is something going on I don’t know about and in that case at least I deserve to know.

I am a political analyst and social commentator siding mostly with the opposition party in my country and popular opinions suggest that my account may have been shutdown as part of a plot by the government of Nigeria to clamp down on opposition social media voices. I strongly hope my case is unconnected with such suspected political conspiracy theory. This theory now seems believable as many opposition “online voices” seem to be recently associated with one issue or the other relating to their Facebook accounts. Some have been banned from making post for as long as 30 days, others shorter, while many have to do re-verification. We hope these are not signs of any form of an attack on “Freedom of Speech” in Nigeria using Facebook.

This tend more to the truth as the Nigerian government is currently cracking down on opposition voices using a state tool called “EFCC” and controlled by the presidency. We are weary that these rampant Facebook sanctions on opposition users could be related to these deliberate crackdown by the Nigerian government.

I hope my case would be used to send a message to the Nigerian users. Please, note that I changed my log in option last year November from my e-mail ritafyncountry@yahoo.com to my mobile number +2348034922094 and in this letter I have attached copies of my government issued ID, screen shots of my experience since this ordeal started and the e-mail I received from Facebook when I changed my log in options. My e-mail is still valid and I can be reached on it or on the phone number stated in this letter. I am looking forward to having a positive reply from Facebook. My regards to your lovely wife Priscilla, your daughter Max and your amazing dog Beast- I also love dogs.

Yours Sincerely,

Amonia Rita Stewart
http://politicsngr.com/nigerian-lady-writes-zuckerberg-via-dhl-accusing-helping-buhari-stop-opposition/

cc : lalasticlala

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by eezeribe(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
She don take am personal
How the blocked account take concern bubu??

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by SillyMods: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
OK. Noted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Oblitz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
OK NAH
Check my signature.............Grandmasters of stamped concrete, that's what we are grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Attention seeker

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Sibrah: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol . . .
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Caseless: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Deranged girl!

14 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by 9jii(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
These Ipoo bringing shame to themselves day by day.

Biafra movement welcomed by Series of Unfortunate Events from Start to the End.

God loves 9ja

66 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by vickylincon(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Victim mentality, always crying victim... We even thank God this one didn't curse Zuckerberg

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fyne. Gal. Good. Job.

Buhari is just wasting his time....very soon.....hmmmmm!!?

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Justiyke4u: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Does she supposed to make the letter public?

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Indiaindia: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
this biafran woman no go respect herself

15 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Dcomrade(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ever since he visited Buhari, seems he is now under the spell of the evil spirit in Aso Rock grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by fineboynl(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by nonaira: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Buhari just wasting money to shut down FB group of those he oppose.

Una see am
Are we sure Buhari even attended high school? With his level of incompetence , I am starting to think he dropped out in primary school.

Anywau, let him add more money to Mark's wallet while that useless country people continue dying from starvation and their future monopolized because all the loans grin grin grin grin grin #saibuhari

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by TeamSimple(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Joblessness.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by DozieInc(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
When a DICTATOR becomes President.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by jejemanito: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by MrMoney007: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Zuckerberg is a slowpoke.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Neoguru3: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
9jii:
These Ipoo bringing shame to themselves day by day.

Biafra movement welcomed by Series of Unfortunate Events from Start to the End.

God loves 9ja
God Almighty can NEVER love a 'country' that LOVES to soil it's hands on the blood of the innocent. Zoo collapse is indeed imminent.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by MrKong: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Opposition ko, Preposition ni

Lemme call the yeye girl sef

27 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by TeamSimple(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Clinton9000:
Mark Zuckerberg, leave Biafrra alone, you won't listen. See your life now...by the time IPOB is done with you, you will know the real Jewish blood runs deep in our views. IPOB is set to launch its own Facebook platform within days to tell you are nobody.
What is this one saying?

36 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by pxjosh(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Clinton9000:
Mark Zuckerberg, leave Biafrra alone, you won't listen. See your life now...by the time IPOB is done with you, you will know the real Jewish blood runs deep in our views. IPOB is set to launch its own Facebook platform within days to tell you are nobody.

41 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by QuietHammer(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
MrMoney007:
Zuckerberg is a slowpoke.

Have you eaten today? You sound frustrated. Don't worry bro. With Buhari at the helm of affairs there are better days ahead

10 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by WILLYBABS(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dem block u, u dey vex...abeg, na u get facebook? You nor fit go create your own? Too much talk don put you for wahala naw, you no know before say BuhaRIG na dictator? He don threaten Mark that time wen Mark come.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by baddosky1: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
I support the lady! Zombieism is contagious. Zuckerberg was sane when he left Nigeria only to be invited back to Aso Rock and he left zombified!

By the way, why was her number not hidden? Mods, please re-edit! Her privacy is important

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by gen2briz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Pavore9: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Clinton9000:

IPOB threatening Mark Zuckerberg? IPOB helped develop Facebook........Make l laugh! cheesy cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now' Protest: Femi Falana Speaks, Blasts FG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.