Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition (25124 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Zuckerberg Is Helping Buhari To Kill Biafrans – IPOB / Mark Zuckerberg Is Helping Buhari To Continue The Mass Murder Of Biafrans -IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Rapuru14: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
c
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Neimar: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
I use Neimar as my fb name

face don block me sha grin
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Naff24(f): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wetin concern me concern IPOB and Bubu
Make I get opportunity to write him letter pere... Ọmọ, God don pick ma call nìyẹn tongue
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by EazyMoh(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol! I never knew her sef. Who she be?
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by MinorityTribe1: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
I thought i will see photo of Mark reading the message cheesy. Let's all bow our head in prayer for Mark Zuckerberg to see this poor lady letter sad.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by shabakm: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
most igbo's dont like biafra they only hate pmb and if pmb should step down today they will forget about biafra
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by SmartMugu: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
MrMoney007:
Zuckerberg is a slowpoke.
Are u kidding? That guy is smarter than everyone in some states combined.

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by ayaside(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice move lady.Smart one too

2 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by mandax: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
itsdumebi:
A lady by the name of Amonia Stewart is an unrepentant critic of President Muhammadu Buhari. Stewart, who is popular on Facebook for her antics, recently got her account shutdown by the social media giant. She is really not happy about it.

In a very daring attempt to get her account back, Amonia has written a letter to Facebook's founder/CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, which will be delivered by DHL, accusing him of aiding Buhari to bridle opposition.

Her letter read;

Dear Mark Zuckerberg,

UNDUE CLOSURE OF MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

I write you from Nigeria and I hope this letter meets you well. I am writing directly to you as all other avenues put on Facebook to communicate with your team has yielded no result. It is sad to note that Facebook, in as much it connects people, as an organization has one of the most unfriendly and rigid customer services in the world where people with genuine issues, like myself, relating to Facebook are frustrated over lack of an effective user-Facebook communications channel.

I am writing you in connection with my Facebook Account – AMONIA RITA STEWART, which was unduly closed and locked out of access. On the 19th of September, 2016 my Facebook account, Amonia Rita Stewart with log in phone number +2348034922094 was suddenly deactivated. I do not know the reason why my account was deactivated but I assume it was reported as fake, which is not true.

After my account was deactivated I was asked by Facebook to verify my account with a Government issued ID, which I have done on two separate occasions too when my account was previously reported and deactivated by Facebook and I had no issues verifying my account then. But this time, after uploading my ID , the ID refused uploading and I get an error message saying: “something went wrong, we are working on it”.

I have tried uploading my ID several times, I still get the same error message. After several attempts at uploading my ID to no avail, I tried filling out the Appeal Form for Disabled Accounts but the reply I got was that my account is not associated with a disabled account. I also used the option of filling the form of “if I am having difficulty verifying my account” but the feedback I got was that I would be contacted by Facebook if more details are needed. As at the time of writing this letter no contact has been made by Facebook to me.

These past weeks have been harrowing for me especially as my SMS is synced with my Messenger. I am using this medium to appeal to you to forward my case to the relevant department so as to reactivate my account. I love Facebook and it is the only social media I use and I miss it. I have done nothing wrong for my account to be deactivated except if there is something going on I don’t know about and in that case at least I deserve to know.

I am a political analyst and social commentator siding mostly with the opposition party in my country and popular opinions suggest that my account may have been shutdown as part of a plot by the government of Nigeria to clamp down on opposition social media voices. I strongly hope my case is unconnected with such suspected political conspiracy theory. This theory now seems believable as many opposition “online voices” seem to be recently associated with one issue or the other relating to their Facebook accounts. Some have been banned from making post for as long as 30 days, others shorter, while many have to do re-verification. We hope these are not signs of any form of an attack on “Freedom of Speech” in Nigeria using Facebook.

This tend more to the truth as the Nigerian government is currently cracking down on opposition voices using a state tool called “EFCC” and controlled by the presidency. We are weary that these rampant Facebook sanctions on opposition users could be related to these deliberate crackdown by the Nigerian government.

I hope my case would be used to send a message to the Nigerian users. Please, note that I changed my log in option last year November from my e-mail ritafyncountry@yahoo.com to my mobile number +2348034922094 and in this letter I have attached copies of my government issued ID, screen shots of my experience since this ordeal started and the e-mail I received from Facebook when I changed my log in options. My e-mail is still valid and I can be reached on it or on the phone number stated in this letter. I am looking forward to having a positive reply from Facebook. My regards to your lovely wife Priscilla, your daughter Max and your amazing dog Beast- I also love dogs.

Yours Sincerely,

Amonia Rita Stewart
http://politicsngr.com/nigerian-lady-writes-zuckerberg-via-dhl-accusing-helping-buhari-stop-opposition/

cc : lalasticlala

Nigeria is a GRAND CONSPIRACY against the black race. Crude oil exacerbated the conspiracy. Criticizing Buhari may be an offence for the conspirators.

Oyibo knew from Day 1 when they created Nigeria that the country won't work. They even stated their doubts that Nigeria could work in a document on the eve of Nigeria's independence in 1960.

And the country Nigeria never worked for the masses in it.

Yet talk of breaking Nigeria into manageable new countries for progress of humans in Nigeria sounds Greek to many Oyibos; because they profit from the oil in Nigeria, while Nigerians are are progressively dehumanized.

Oyibos support the weakest links in Nigeria to preside over the country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by foladara777(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
mandax:

Nigeria is a GRAND CONSPIRACY against the black race. Crude oil exacerbated the conspiracy. Criticizing Buhari may be an offence for the conspirators.

Oyibo knew from Day 1 when they created Nigeria that the country won't work. They even stated their doubts that Nigeria could work in a document on the eve of independence in 1960.

And the country never worked.

Yet talk of breaking Nigeria into manageable new countries for progress of humans in Nigeria sounds Greek to many Oyibos; because they profit from the oil in Nigeria, while Nigerians are are progressively dehumanized.

Oyibos support the weakest links in Nigeria to preside over the country.
Mehn... Another level of conspiracy theories. So when the amalgamation happened in 1914, it was because of oil even though oil had not been discovered in Nigeria then...
Don't worry, keep blaming d oyibos... U are not doing them, u are doing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by jasinto: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
She has an artificial hand. Open another account if your life depends on Fb
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Hdz4luv: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
nonaira:
Buhari just wasting money to shut down FB group of those he oppose.

Una see am
Are we sure Buhari even attended high school? With his level of incompetence , I am starting to think he dropped out in primary school.

Anywau, let him add more money to Mark's wallet while that useless country people continue dying from starvation and their future monopolized because all the loans grin grin grin grin grin #saibuhari
the stage Buhari attended ur father wl neva attend in dis life and hereafter. Idiet

2 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by owambe22(f): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yeye dey smell
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by codemaniacs: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
k
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by mandax: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
foladara777:

Mehn... Another level of conspiracy theories. So when the amalgamation happened in 1914, it was because of oil even though oil had not been discovered in Nigeria then...
Don't worry, keep blaming d oyibos... U are not doing them, u are doing yourself.

Lol, economic interest of Oyibo brought about the amalgamation of 1914. Read your history books or ask your elders.

Northern Protectorate had little or nothing to do with Southern Protectorate before 1914. But Northern Protectorate was becoming very expensive to administer and unprofitable for Oyibo. They therefore amalgamated Northern Protectorate with Southern Protectorate in 1914 for One Nigeria.

That ECONOMIC INTEREST of Oyibo is still what holds the most dysfunctional country, Nigeria, one; not the economic interest of black Africans in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by washbaba11(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
She forgot to attach her password
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by phrenology: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
baddosky1:
I support the lady! Zombieism is contagious. Zuckerberg was sane when he left Nigeria only to be invited back to Aso Rock and he left zombified!

By the way, why was her number not hidden? Mods, please re-edit! Her privacy is important
I can't help but say this is freaking hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by okwyee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Attention seeker
she even called EFCC a tool... hehehe grin
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by ALAYORMII: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Why display her phone number

She go hear wen

Boiz go call am tire

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by foladara777(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
mandax:

Lol, economic interest of Oyibo brought about the amalgamation of 1914. Read your history books or ask your elders.

Northern Protectorate had little or nothing to do with Southern Protectorate before 1914. But Northern Protectorate was becoming very expensive to administer and unprofitable for Oyibo. They therefore amalgamated Northern Protectorate with Southern Protectorate in 1914 for One Nigeria.

That ECONOMIC INTEREST of Oyibo is still what holds the most dysfunctional country, Nigeria, one; not the economic interest of black Africans in Nigeria.
Funny how u ignored ur connection of d amalgamation to d discovery of oil... Well, at least we can all agree that that is particularly silly.
And if u are right abt d economist interest shi*, why do we then have small African countries colonized by Britain like Ghana, Gambia and sierra Leone?? There was no economic interest as regards those counties or they wouldn't have made the same economic gains if they had colonized each region of Nigeria separately??
Letz just sick with the facts... It was for administrative convenience.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by foladara777(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
codemaniacs:

The year oil was "discovered" was the year they decided to make their "discovery" public.
LOL!!
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Catastrophe1: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg or what ever they call him is an imbecilee.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Facebook owner is a business man. He came to Nigeria purely for business and you want him to fail to deliver? He doesn't give a damn whether your economy or "democracy" goes south or to hell. Business is business
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Phi001(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
The woman is now famzing Mark with dog...

Mark, Me too, I like dog wella!
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Phi001(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
SmartMugu:

Are u kidding? That guy is smarter than everyone in some states in Africa combined.
Dont be ridiculous!
The statement is pure ludicrosity at its finest!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Some people are just so fck!ng dumb sha. Mark is not in charge of regulatory affairs/decisions at facebook. She just wasted her money.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by callydon(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
... and d gagging d opposition in every way possible. So na social media be d next one now?
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by DSoj(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Stupidity mixed with joblessnes. Na only she dey critic buhari. ?
Who she be? When better people crticising dey
Just dey find yeye attention.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by oldninja(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
All this una big big hatters grammar you guys have been spewing here sef. Sometimes I wonder how I found myself in a country where it's supposed citizens would rather see it fall. Una well done oooo!
Every country has its history that may even be quite similar to that of Nigeria ;migration of ethnic groups into the present settlement, amalgamation etc yet we don't hear all these. It really is unfortunate the crop of youths we now have in this country. When youths of other countries are bringing about new innovations like Mark Zuckerberg, changing their lives and positively affecting others, some of you are busy wasting a 'generation' of time agitating for what your elders know will never be.
My bothers is that you guys are wasting your time. And the country's resources, as you'll always be saved against your misguided actions.
Please hate Buhari all you can but stop tarnishing the image of this country. Make we hear word ojare!
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by sham8co(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
My friend go buy data, why do u expect 100 naira data plan to open your Facebook account frequently. I think another person u need to blame is Donal trump for chatting always on Facebook.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by emynike2001(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
she will be like "where is zukerbird"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / Obasanjo’s Party Splits As New ADC Emerges / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.