Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition (25122 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Zuckerberg Is Helping Buhari To Kill Biafrans – IPOB / Mark Zuckerberg Is Helping Buhari To Continue The Mass Murder Of Biafrans -IPOB (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by LoveDecay(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dcomrade:
Ever since he visited Buhari, seems he is now under the spell of the evil spirit in Aso Rock grin

How does supporting Biafra benefit facebook and marks numerous investments.

You think this is selling fake goods in Aba market. I have said it countless times the east, can't survive any sort of competition, because of their low standards

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Kingbuhari(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Buhari is an EDIOT... A FOOL, WEAK AND INCOMPETENT LUCIFER WITH LONG TAIL.... TUFIAKWA

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by kaztan: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
dis mark nsukkabag has gone deaf just like bubu, very soon he will belong to the kitchen, the bedroom and the other room.be careful with ipob or else you will begin to loose your brain just like bubu.u are warned.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Dinocarex(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
She claimed to be a Biafran and she uploaded a Nigeria passport. How do you expect it to go!!

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
she is beautiful sha
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by tiger28: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Indiaindia:
this biafran woman no go respect herself
when you dance naked in the market,you have then become a public jester. That's these ppl for you!
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by 2undeee(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
eezeribe:
She don take am personal
How the blocked account take concern bubu??

me self dey wonder oh but just hope she get healing or she wan make dem invite her come other room ni
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by udatso: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
eezeribe:
She don take am personal
How the blocked account take concern bubu??
You Don forget say anything wey happen for 9ja now, na to blame baba
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by nonaira: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hdz4luv:
the stage Buhari attended ur father wl neva attend in dis life and hereafter. Idiet
An illiterate high school dropout who as president is not only destroying the nation but is also making sure the future generations have billions in debt to pay.

Yep, you are right. The level of incompetence that is buhari, my father would never attend. Thanks for the compliment smiley

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by FancyDaddy: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Appeal Your Disabled Facebook Account.
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907

Oya take it. (In Olamide's Voice)
Retrieve your Facebook account now. In extremely difficult situation, this Facebook link will works for your situation if no fraud is involved.
This Report is only meant for the users who are unable to access their Facebook accounts [Disabled Accounts].

Facebook account can get’s disabled. For certain violations, facebook won’t issue even a warning too before disabling your account. So when your Fb account was disabled, you’ll see a disabled message when you try to log in. The disable is of two types, temporarily disable and permanent disable.

You should difference between Disabled facebook accounts and Temporarily locked facebook accounts. If your facebook account has been disabled, you won’t be able to log in and no one else will be able to see it and if your facebook account is temporarily locked then you can log into that particular account by answering your security question or by doing Photo-Identification process etc where are for disabled account you should submit Valid government-issued proof/ photo ID.

Temporary disable will display a message – ‘Account disabled’ when you login.

Permanent disable means you’ll never get back your ID.
You can never get back a permanent disabled account by following any method on any website!

....In general, a facebook account gets disabled if you violate term & rules of facebook.

Examples:

Use of a fake name.
Use of stylish font profile names, special characters names.
Posting content that violates facebook terms.

For more clear Information about facebook terms & policies, you can read it by Clicking Here.

Or even if some people reports badly about your profile, then there are chances for facebook staff to officially disable your account.

So if you think that your facebook account was disabled by mistake, you can Reactivate(Enable/Recover) that account by submitting an appeal, so to submit an appeal, click the below Appeal button

This could work before our DHL Letter get to the Destination.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
I don't even have time to read this nonsense
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by back2sender: 12:37am On Oct 31, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Attention seeker
5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers way of life. They will never see good in Nigeria. Instead for them to tackle thier kinsman that betrayed them they will focus all thier VENOM on our able presido who no send them after all they are just 5%.

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by back2sender: 12:40am On Oct 31, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Buhari is an EDIOT... A FOOL, WEAK AND INCOMPETENT LUCIFER WITH LONG TAIL.... TUFIAKWA
No bodi for your entire generations go near Buhari's achievement. You even named him king.
All this 5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers way of life.
My in laws disgracing me like this all the time with thier stupidity

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by hamilton62(m): 2:26am On Oct 31, 2016
foladara777:

Mehn... Another level of conspiracy theories. So when the amalgamation happened in 1914, it was because of oil even though oil had not been discovered in Nigeria then...
Don't worry, keep blaming d oyibos... U are not doing them, u are doing yourself.
yes, it was becauae of oil and others...
It was because of palm oil, search for the revenue generation of this your coutry prior to the independence you will affirm on this...
The old eastern region has been feeding this country of yours for long... Even the revenue of cocoa from the west was no where to equate 25% of the Palm oil revenue and talk more of products from the North which were and still are infinitesimal...

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Teacher1776(m): 4:28am On Oct 31, 2016
The moment u clicked on "I AGREE" icon most of us have unwittingly signed off any iota of right we have to protest or even sue the site owner(s). Clicking on "i do not agree" will mean u won't be able to access the site.
My advice to this lady is to start her own Social media. Necessity is d father of all invention. Zuckerberg did it... You can do it too.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Kingbuhari(m): 4:36am On Oct 31, 2016
back2sender:

No bodi for your entire generations go near Buhari's achievement. You even named him king.
All this 5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers way of life.
My in laws disgracing me like this all the time with thier stupidity

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by ifycent2: 6:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Dis gal needs attention of Zuckerberg. Indirect job seeker. gals self.... u gat a man, focus on ur own man.. Abi, de man no de do u well.......... SMH...
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Hdz4luv: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2016
nonaira:

An illiterate high school dropout who as president is not only destroying the nation but is also making sure the future generations have billions in debt to pay.

Yep, you are right. The level of incompetence that is buhari, my father would never attend. Thanks for the compliment smiley
ok tell me about ur dad pls.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by bcashy: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2016
MrMoney007:
Zuckerberg is a slowpoke.
If zuckerberg is a good definition of a slowpoke u better pray to be one, by the way ipob youth can easily create their own social media nw, why running after zuckerberg abeg? in adekunle gold voice ""enu o se enu ose ariwo ko ni....... empty barrel lo ma n pariwo....... buhari no dey make noise........

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by techsparkhub: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Techgeniushub : Mtn Mifi Which Comes With Free 20Gb After You Buy It Imei Now Gotten
http://www.techgeniushub.com/2016/10/techgeniushub-mtn-mifi-which-comes-with.html

Latest List Of Phones That Will Be Able To Use Whatsapp After December 2016 And List OfPhones That Will Not Be Able To
http://www.techgeniushub.com/2016/10/latest-list-of-phones-that-will-be-able.html
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by usbcable(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2016
itsdumebi:
A lady by the name of Amonia Stewart is an unrepentant critic of President Muhammadu Buhari. Stewart, who is popular on Facebook for her antics, recently got her account shutdown by the social media giant. She is really not happy about it.

In a very daring attempt to get her account back, Amonia has written a letter to Facebook's founder/CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, which will be delivered by DHL, accusing him of aiding Buhari to bridle opposition.

Her letter read;

Dear Mark Zuckerberg,

UNDUE CLOSURE OF MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

I write you from Nigeria and I hope this letter meets you well. I am writing directly to you as all other avenues put on Facebook to communicate with your team has yielded no result. It is sad to note that Facebook, in as much it connects people, as an organization has one of the most unfriendly and rigid customer services in the world where people with genuine issues, like myself, relating to Facebook are frustrated over lack of an effective user-Facebook communications channel.

I am writing you in connection with my Facebook Account – AMONIA RITA STEWART, which was unduly closed and locked out of access. On the 19th of September, 2016 my Facebook account, Amonia Rita Stewart with log in phone number +2348034922094 was suddenly deactivated. I do not know the reason why my account was deactivated but I assume it was reported as fake, which is not true.

After my account was deactivated I was asked by Facebook to verify my account with a Government issued ID, which I have done on two separate occasions too when my account was previously reported and deactivated by Facebook and I had no issues verifying my account then. But this time, after uploading my ID , the ID refused uploading and I get an error message saying: “something went wrong, we are working on it”.

I have tried uploading my ID several times, I still get the same error message. After several attempts at uploading my ID to no avail, I tried filling out the Appeal Form for Disabled Accounts but the reply I got was that my account is not associated with a disabled account. I also used the option of filling the form of “if I am having difficulty verifying my account” but the feedback I got was that I would be contacted by Facebook if more details are needed. As at the time of writing this letter no contact has been made by Facebook to me.

These past weeks have been harrowing for me especially as my SMS is synced with my Messenger. I am using this medium to appeal to you to forward my case to the relevant department so as to reactivate my account. I love Facebook and it is the only social media I use and I miss it. I have done nothing wrong for my account to be deactivated except if there is something going on I don’t know about and in that case at least I deserve to know.

I am a political analyst and social commentator siding mostly with the opposition party in my country and popular opinions suggest that my account may have been shutdown as part of a plot by the government of Nigeria to clamp down on opposition social media voices. I strongly hope my case is unconnected with such suspected political conspiracy theory. This theory now seems believable as many opposition “online voices” seem to be recently associated with one issue or the other relating to their Facebook accounts. Some have been banned from making post for as long as 30 days, others shorter, while many have to do re-verification. We hope these are not signs of any form of an attack on “Freedom of Speech” in Nigeria using Facebook.

This tend more to the truth as the Nigerian government is currently cracking down on opposition voices using a state tool called “EFCC” and controlled by the presidency. We are weary that these rampant Facebook sanctions on opposition users could be related to these deliberate crackdown by the Nigerian government.

I hope my case would be used to send a message to the Nigerian users. Please, note that I changed my log in option last year November from my e-mail ritafyncountry@yahoo.com to my mobile number +2348034922094 and in this letter I have attached copies of my government issued ID, screen shots of my experience since this ordeal started and the e-mail I received from Facebook when I changed my log in options. My e-mail is still valid and I can be reached on it or on the phone number stated in this letter. I am looking forward to having a positive reply from Facebook. My regards to your lovely wife Priscilla, your daughter Max and your amazing dog Beast- I also love dogs.

Yours Sincerely,

Amonia Rita Stewart
http://politicsngr.com/nigerian-lady-writes-zuckerberg-via-dhl-accusing-helping-buhari-stop-opposition/

cc : lalasticlala
Try walking to his office rather than dhl
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by wristbangle: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2016
Honestly can these IPOB miscreants see that their stupidity has taken another level?

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2016
how will AMONIA make sense?

mtcheew
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by aroti: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2016
DozieInc:
When a DICTATOR becomes President.

Buhari dictating to facebook Abi? What an infantile perspective!

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by banki(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2016
so IPOB is opposition to buhari.....?

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Olulinks(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Fyne. Gal. Good. Job.
Buhari is just wasting his time....very soon.....hmmmmm!!?
Lols
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Chimdiebere(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Biafra must be fulfilled! Nostradamus predictions had it over 400years ago! Nation's are created by God and not man! Nigeria is a.

F U C K E D UP place! Break up Nigeria!

Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by orunto27: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2016
The man no get certificate but sabi Internet and Terrorism pass Obama, Zukerberg, Bill Gates, James Bond and all his Oppositions. Kanu, this water don pass your Gari. See how he is holding PDP s Testicles for show.
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Talk2Bella(f): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2016
Now I know what happened to her, we're Facebook friends and she's always clamping on APC mehn one needs to be careful what they say on SM during this administration, she and Goodluck close die and any photo shopped pic of madam bubu visiting hamerica grin trust her to find it out I am sure she was locked outta Facebook cos of this
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Hakeem3(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2016
who ia she please,..??
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Ajumonyemonigha: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
I am waiting for your call.. And when u do call don't be a coward with small balls and hide behind your keypad to say rubbish.. Identify yourself properly and also come look for me on Twitter with your real ID so I can see how big a man you are... You see how I put my number, face, publicly cos I am not a coward, do just that then you can qualify to call me yeye girl but if u r one of those Cowards that hides behind keypad to type, then my dear your own mumu is the type that goes about with small penis!
Re: Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition by Ajumonyemonigha: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2016
I can see you are one ignorant fool... At least Amonia is the short form of a valid Riverine name but please what is banttite abi what is the gibberish u wrote as name? Now who makes sense?

EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan / Nnamdi Kanu To Stay Longer In Israel, Travel Document Expires / Journalist, Others Escape Herdsmen Attack In Edo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51